|This is a Wikipedia user discussion page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:KillerChihuahua.
|Talk to the Puppy
To leave a message on this page, click here.
If you email me, be aware that even if I am actively editing, I cannot always access my email and it may be a day or two before you receive a reply.
If you message me on this page, I will probably reply on this page. If I messaged you on your page, please reply there.
*Post new messages to the bottom of my talk page.
*Comment about the content of a specific article on the Talk: page of that article, and not here.
*Sign your post using four tildes ( ~~~~ )
For anyone who is still watching
An update. The radiation I was given had the fun side effect of galloping cataracts, so I was unable to see well enough to be on the computer. I could manage on a phone by holding it to my face, but while that works ok for me for emails and facebook, I find it impossible to edit Wikipedia so. I am happy to report that my second eye surgery this past Monday was successful. I cannot say how quickly I will try to become active here again, or how active I will be, but that is now at least a possibility. KillerChihuahua 21:46, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hope all goes well and those "galloping cataracts" are tamed & whupped. We want you back! Vsmith (talk) 21:54, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Good to hear from you, and I hope you continue to feel better. :) MastCell Talk 21:55, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Best wishes for recovery! --Gerda Arendt (talk) 22:03, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Take your time. Get better first! Glad to hear things went positively!--Mark Miller (talk) 22:39, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Best wishes in getting well soon. I had cataract surgery a few years ago. I think you will enjoy how your vision improves over the next days and weeks. MarnetteD|Talk 22:48, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hope your health continues improving.--The Best Wishes Advocate ♥ ♥00:10, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
- All the best Super Puppy! — ArtifexMayhem (talk) 04:14, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
- Very best wishes to you. Yopienso (talk) 20:06, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
Thank you so much, everyone! The first eye is doing fabulously well, the second not so great but according to the surgeon, it will take three months before we know how well it has done. I may end up having lasic later for fine tuning, or possibly (ack) surgery again. But look at me, typing online and seeing what I write! :-) KillerChihuahua 14:49, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
- How great that you are mostly healing well. I ca imagine one will feel very handicapped without an adequate reading vision. Hope to see you around here, a little bit at least. Best wishes, Iselilja (talk) 16:06, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you, Iselilja! I feel terrible complaining, knowing there are others with far, far worse problems, but it has been humbling and I appreciate being able to simply see where I'm going so much more. KillerChihuahua 16:10, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
- Indeed; there are others worst of you then you - myself. However I never complain or my trials and tribulations or even mention them. Even so, I am delighted to hear of your satisfactory progression. No, you just need to model yourself on me. The Lady Catherine de Burgh (talk) 16:53, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
- Lady de Burgh, you are truly a shining inspiration to us all, most especially your brevity and forbearance to ever breathe even the slightest hint of any suffering, in spite of the dreadful trials and tribulations which have been your lot. Here, have a small glass of sherry and sit for a bit. KillerChihuahua 17:02, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
- Great to see your name pop up on my watchlist, KC. Welcome back, and continued good luck. --Floquenbeam (talk) 16:08, 9 October 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you, Floque! It is good to be back. KillerChihuahua 16:20, 9 October 2014 (UTC)
Saw you show up on my watchlist
The only down-side to people remembering you (rest assured, you are remembered well by a lot of people) is that is much less pleasant than actually working with you directly. Great to see that you're still around. John Carter (talk) 23:52, 17 November 2014 (UTC)
- How very kind of you to say so! I miss working with you and all the other good people here, too. I'm trying to get back when I can, but RLIAB (real life is... problematic at times). KillerChihuahua 23:54, 17 November 2014 (UTC)
You have been randomly selected to receive an invitation to participate in the request for comment on Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style/Biographies. Should you wish to respond, your contribution to this discussion will be appreciated. For tips, please see Wikipedia:Requests for comment § Suggestions for responding. If you wish to change the frequency or topics of these notices, or do not wish to receive them any longer, please adjust your entries at WP:Feedback request service. — Legobot (talk) 00:03, 20 November 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 10 December 2014