From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In remembrance of the recent tragedies experienced by LGBTQ youth and the struggles faced by LGBTQ people everywhere, I've added an equal sign to my signature to raise awareness, emphasize my commitment to social justice, and identify myself as an ally. Please join me by adding an = to your signature.
- Please note: Most of my replies will be written on this talk page, rather than on your talk page.
- Also note: It is my policy not to delete or remove dialog from this page. Everything (except some spam) will be saved and archived. Please don't later remove from here what you've written. So think first before you hit Save page.
- If I do not reply to you immediately, it is not because I am ignoring you; I might be in the middle of a project on or offline :)
- If and when we disagree, it is never personal. I respect you.
- If you're thinking about retiring, *please* talk to me first either here, IRC or email, so I can dissuade you and help solve what's needling you.
- Lastly, a note to banned users who stop by: Stop editing immediately, serve your sentence, and then come back and play nice. I will gladly welcome you back and collaborate with you - once you've served your time properly, and as long as you act accordingly.
- Wow! Thank you. That's so kind of you. Have a great day. Kingturtle = (talk) 16:02, 20 April 2015 (UTC)