- 1 A page you started (Mountain Man (disambiguation)) has been reviewed!
- 2 RfC - Helper Script access
- 3 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Chris McKinney
- 4 Deborah Britzman
- 5 13:29:35, 11 February 2015 review of submission by Raf Santana
- 6 February 2015
- 7 Please comment on WP:AN#Closure review: Wikipedia:WikiProject Articles for creation/RfC to physically restrict access to the Helper Script
- 8 Please comment on Talk:Azure
- 9 Anti-gravity yoga
- 10 Your submission at Articles for creation: Richard Murphy (marine ecologist) has been accepted
- 11 03:26:46, 4 March 2015 review of submission by Amaitner123
A page you started (Mountain Man (disambiguation)) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Mountain Man (disambiguation), Kvng!
Wikipedia editor Missionedit just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
To reply, leave a comment on Missionedit's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
RfC - Helper Script access
An RfC has been opened at RfC to physically restrict access to the Helper Script. You are invited to comment. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 14:15, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
You seem to have declined this as no evidence of notability, even tho you also recognized he had an article in WP. I suppose you meant to choose the suggest merge reason for declining--one of the problem with the script is that it is too easy to accidentally select the wrong reason. I re-reviewed to give it the appropriate reason. DGG ( talk ) 19:38, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
You checked for copyvio, but missed http://mcspi.ca/board/deborah-britzman/ For faculty, I find it helpful to always look for their university site, as well as doing a Google search. BTW, for faculty, you've been repeatedly commenting, not all professors are notable. That is certainly true, but we have almost never deleted an article for a full professor at a major research university, as it has always been possible to show them an expert in her field-- and holding a distinguished or named chair (as she does) is proof of notability. A year ago, I would have rewritten the article to remove the copyvio, but this one would have taken complete rewriting from scratch, & there are too many arcs for me to keep doing that. DGG ( talk ) 19:59, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for the feedback. I will keep in mind that full professors are likely to survive AfD. Perhaps I have been overly skeptical because I personally don't know how to defend these. I do not feel it is our job to take over for authors who have abandoned their submissions. Sounds like you're in agreement on this. ~KvnG 23:51, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
13:29:35, 11 February 2015 review of submission by Raf Santana
Thank for for your advice for improving the Sophie Linfield page.
I have updated it and cited may sources. Could you have a look to see if there is any area that I need to improve or change as I've submitted it for review. Thanks
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- time interval. BER is a unitless performance measure, often expressed as a [[percentage]].<ref>[[cite magazine |url=http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/scope-guru-on-signal-integrity/4311086/Is-
- or the bit error rate? |date=14 December 2010 |author=Jit Lim |publisher=EDN |accessdate=2015-02-16}}</ref>
Please comment on WP:AN#Closure review: Wikipedia:WikiProject Articles for creation/RfC to physically restrict access to the Helper Script
Hello! You have been selected to receive an invitation to participate in the closure review for the recent RfC regarding the AfC Helper script. You've been chosen because you participated in the original RfC. Should you wish to respond, your contribution to this discussion will be appreciated. This message is automated. Replies will not be noticed. --QEDK ♠ T ♥ C 14:24, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Please comment on Talk:Azure
Hello! You have been randomly selected to receive an invitation to participate in the request for comment on Talk:Azure. Should you wish to respond, your contribution to this discussion will be appreciated.
For tips, please see Wikipedia:Requests for comment § Suggestions for responding. If you wish to change the frequency or topics of these notices, or do not wish to receive them any longer, please adjust your entries at feedback request service. — Legobot (talk) 00:02, 22 February 2015 (UTC)