- If you leave me a message that requires a response I will reply on your talk page unless you specify otherwise.
- 1 RE
- 2 RE: Airbender
- 3 Disambiguation link notification for September 2
- 4 Enough
- 5 Kaitlyn
- 6 Sock puppetry?
- 7 TNA World Tag Team Titles
- 8 WWE
- 9 Michael Cole
- 10 Talkback
- 11 Talkback
- 12 Rollback userright
- 13 Service Award
- 14 Duck Dynasty
- 15 Ability: Keen Eye
- 16 Re: Whoops
- 17 Excuse Me
- 18 You're quite active...
- 19 Millionaire Edit
- 20 Seethisway SPI
- 21 Work Shall be done
- 22 Disambiguation link notification for January 15
- 23 Abuser
- 24 A barnstar for you!
- 25 Speedy deletion declined: User:Harpalji
- 26 Giant Haystacks move.
- 27 Meatpuppet Question
- 28 Wikipedia Pro Wrestling Community
- 29 WWE Countdown
- 30 A beer for you!
- 31 I am so sorry.
- 32 Talkback
- 33 April 2014
- 34 Show
- 35 ITN credit
- 36 Warrior image
- 37 Hello! There is a DR/N request you may have interest in.
- 38 ric flairs gonna return dumbass!!
- 39 Titles
- 40 Money in the Bank (2011) peer review
- 41 Veda Scott
Understood, although if you want some sources that call it one of the worst, I know some examples. I can add the film to the list again with these credentials if you wish.
- Time Magazine; The Last Airbender: Worst Movie Epic Ever?
- CNN names 'The Last Airbender' the worst movie of 2010
- Disgrasian Review: ‘The Last Airbender’ May Be The Worst Movie Of All Time Which Means There May Be Such A Thing As Karma
- 'Last Airbender' heads list of worst movies
- E! News: Is Last Airbender the Worst Movie Ever?
- The Last Airbender is the worst-reviewed movie of the year
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Heath Slater, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page The Big Show (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
No disrepect intended but please stop erasing the contents on JoJo Offerman's page. You are the ONLY one who seems to always have a problem. I have not recieved any other complaints from any other wikipedia user besides you. I have not added ANY false information to JoJo's page and not to mention, I also created her wikipedia page. Therefore I will continue to re add the information. So please back off. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by BGCTwinsEdit (talk • contribs) 15:52, 20 September 2013 (UTC) Actually you have me confused. I very well understand the image issues as it was my first time & I made mistakes but as far as others deleting my text can't be further from the truth. The only text I added to her personal life is her race. Others contributed the rest. Also the things I added were very much true AND verified, just because JoJo's name wasn't mentioned doesn't mean anything. Since you are very concerned with JoJo, I'm sure you saw her at ringside. So like I stated before, I will continue to add back the deleted context & if JoJo appears at ringside next week, I will add that as well so if you want to play tag then so be it. Thank you again! — Preceding unsigned comment added by BGCTwinsEdit (talk • contribs) 00:49, 21 September 2013 (UTC) himy name is bob — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:09, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
I'm not going to argue with you, because I been through this before, and talked to the people on wikipedia about this. Just because the Chickbusters page was deleted like two times, does not mean that it isn't a notable milestone in Kaitlyn's career. When Kaitlyn, or even AJ Lee is seen, the WWE still brings up and reminiscence about the Chickbusters all the time. It may not be "notable" to you, but it is DEFINITELY notable to the WWE. About the NXT (once again) thing, WWE actually said those words, "first and only female in history to have won NXT" on their main page, I just mistakenly left out the "only" part. These things are WELL noticed by the WWE, and they are defining moments in Kaitlyn's career, and like I said, I've been through this before. The intro, as we all know, is a summary of the entire page, but of course listing (in this case) Kaitlyn's accomplishments/championships. If you need to tell me anything else, don't hesitate to. And I'm going to say this right now, this IS NOT a war, this is just a disagreement that were discussing as adults. Hemmeband17 (talk)
Sock-puppetry? Really? I have nothing to hide when I edit, because they are legit edits. So your accusing me of sock-puppetry with that 166.etc because they're not doing what your doing? Just because you do not agree with my edits, that does not mean everyone will agree with YOUR edits. You need to take acceptance to other peoples edits, and obviously this is not your first time getting this kind of feedback for deleting someone else's edits. You also had that same problem with BGCTwinsEdit (talk). Like I said before this is a discussion, and I'm not even going to bother with the "sock-puppetry" mishap, because this is just about the Kaitlyn page. Again, this is a discussion and not a war. Hemmeband17 (talk) 11:08 14 October 2013 (UTC)
Are you serious right now? This has nothing to do with you at all, but even you must know that Kaitlyn didn't use the Spear as a finisher until this year. And for the love of God, knock off the whole sock puppetry thing, cause now he believes that he's right about it! My edits are NOT wrong. So do NOT try and make this sock puppetry thing look like my edits are all wrong and think that I don't let anyone add anything on the pages. So stop Hemmeband17 (talk) 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Oh my God, I've been ignoring this whole situation with this sock puppetry thing, and quite frankly I think it is not that big of a deal. Not going to speak on Hemmeband17s behalf and stuff, but it is obvious that we both are huge fans of Kaitlyn and that we agreed on some stuff, but sock puppetry? That just sounds like an excuse to get someone blocked if you ask me. Like I said, I was ignoring it cause I didn't even know what it meant, but now Hemmeband17 is pissed at me (not that I really care) because he is blamed, and etc. Since this thing is just REALLY annoying, I'm not even going to be on here anymore cause ya'll take this stuff way to seriously. I admit, I did too sometimes though. Oh yea, this one is full on my fault, but the 188.8.131.52 user is actually me, I will also admit to that. Because everytime I leave a wikipedia page, my computer does this stupid thing where it logs me out and crap, and sometimes I forget to log in. I did not think that would lead to "sock puppetry". Still to me this is really like "wow", but whatever I guess. I'm deleting this anyway once I find out how. I already apologized to HHH Pedigree (talk) because I was actually wrong, and now I'm apologizing for ignoring this whole thing. And I really hardly ever apologize so, yea. Oh, and about after reading that "investigation" about not signing what I write, here is a hint why....I DIDN'T FREAKING KNOW HOW! I don't know Hemmeband17's excuse, but I didn't much know how. I still kind of don't! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Hauntingwhisper (talk • contribs) 19:29, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
You finally got a confession, and you're still going on about this?? Really, what is your problem? You're taking this way too far. A check user? Really? Oh God, enjoy yourself. Haha, cause I'm done with this whole thing. Hemmeband17 (talk) 16 October 2013 (UTC)
TNA World Tag Team Titles
Hi I posted the offical video of the Kaz and Young situation here it is for you too see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igYgxQ8ZfSo they won the titles and were stripped but HHH Pedrigree keeps saying the video is reliable because the TNA website doesn't list them together as champions but the website it's self isn't even up to date I would like your opinion on this after seeing the video thank you JMichael22 (talk) 00:55, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
Also here is this https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1215372-wrestling-gold-the-history-of-the-tna-world-tag-team-championship/page/41 JMichael22 (talk) 00:55, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
Every wrestling site already provides the title reign TNA's website doesn't go into full detail regarding wrestlers title history I feel in this case we should go by other websites that show the proof of the title reign JMichael22 (talk) 01:27, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, LM2000. About OWOW, the website listed Drew McIntyre as two times IC Champion and Kofi as 5 times champion. (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/titles/wwe/intercontinental/) I think like WWE Roster. TNA Titles are fictional and only the company decides the champions. In WWE Roster, we use only WWE.com to put them in main roster, I think that we should use TNA for TNA titles (until 2010, when the website erased the title list). Also, the video don't say too much. Cornette, in a promo, vacated the titles, but never said that Kaz and Eric were recognized as champions (like, for example, Ted DiBiase as WWE Champion). Anycase, TNA title history don't list them and Kaz profile says that he is Two time champion (2 with christopher daniels) --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 12:06, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
- TNA recognizes them as Champions who ever did the TNA wrestlers profiles got the information directly from this website WIKIPEDIA and I have the proof on Kazarian's TNA profile it says this (In 2007, Kazarian won the Fight for the Right Tournament. He also reigned as X Division King of the Mountain in 2008 and 2009.) which is not true if TNA payed any attention to their wrestling company they would of known that in 2009 Suicide won the X Division King of the Mountion Kazarian play'd the character of Suicide and TNA recognizes Suicide as the winner also. Kazarian as Kazarian or Kaz or Frankie Kazarian is a four time TNA X Division Champion not five the fifth title he won as Suicide so that clearly show Kazarian's TNA Profile isn't correct it also states (He’s a two-time TNA World Tag Team Champion and a five-time X Division Champion.) the Exact same way way on the it says on his WIKIPEDIA profile which means at the time of them making his profile they copied it the way it was written on the WIKIPEDIA so if someone changed him being a Tag Team Champion from three-times to two-times that's what the website copied because in reality Kaz and Eric Young/Super Eric won the TNA World Tag Team Championships that is my proof the profile isn't up to date JMichael22 (talk) 16:54, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. What do you think about my idea to send TNA a message? An OTRS. They can give us a list of TNA champions and create the articles and dodge the controversy (Angle is 5 time or 4 times WHC? Creed was a substitute or a champion under the freebird rule? Kaz/Eric are recognized as champions?). You know about my english level, so I prefer somebody with a better level than me. --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 12:23, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. TNA fuck us since they retired the titles lists. If Michaels is right and TNA uses Wikipedia for the profiles... Wikipedia changes, so TNA profiles too. I always have some questions. 1st Angle's reign, I thought that it' was unofficial, because the title list started on June 17. Creed as World Tag Team champion... I don't find a source about the freebird rule, I always hear that Creed was a substitute, not a champion (like Shelley and Beer Money). --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 15:26, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
I don't feel as though the edit should be reverted. You don't agree that Michael Cole has conspicuous characteristics about him? He's supposed to be press people's buttons and be vocal. AmericanDad86 (talk) 22:30, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi LM2000, thank you for helping to fight vandalism on Wikipedia. I have enabled rollback on your account. Please keep in mind these things when using rollback:
- Rollback should be used to revert clear cases of vandalism only, and not good faith edits.
- Rollback should never be used to edit war.
- If abused, rollback rights can be revoked.
- Use common sense.
- You may find the following links useful to customise how the rollback tool works on your account: Wikipedia:Rollback#Additional tools and Wikipedia:Customizing_watchlists#rollback
If you no longer want rollback, contact me and I'll remove it. Also, for some more information on how to use rollback, see Wikipedia:New admin school/Rollback (even though you're not an admin).
The reviewer userright may also be helpful for countering vandalism. If you are interested in helping out with it after you know how it works. Please feel free to request it at Wikipedia:Requests for permissions/Reviewer or leave a message on my talk page. Regards, Callanecc (talk • contribs • logs) 11:25, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello, would you mind if the summary of the GQ interview controversy were changed to achieve a neutral point of view? The following sentence is biased:
"On December 18, 2013, A&E announced the indefinite suspension of Phil Robertson, the family patriarch, from the show 'over anti-gay remarks' in a GQ interview which were widely-reported in the media."
It gives undue weight to one or more sources that characterized the comments as "anti-gay." Other sources characterized the comments as "controversial." In order to comply with WP:NPOV, the sentence should be revised because it presently suppresses information.. Also, please consider that anti-smoking policies are pro-smoker if those policies help that smoker to breathe cleaner air. Thus, it can be argued that Mr. Robertson's comments are not "anti-gay."
What do you think about the following proposed edit?
"On December 18, 2013, A&E announced the indefinite suspension of Phil Robertson, the family patriarch, from the show over controversial remarks in a GQ interview which were interpreted as "anti-gay" by some and were widely-reported in the media." Perusteltu (talk) 15:28, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- Happy New Year to you as well! Thank you for getting back to me. The opening section of the Duck Dynasty still has the biased language. Would you help make the opening section neutral? What do you think about the following proposed version?
- "On December 18, 2013, A&E announced the indefinite suspension of Phil Robertson, the family patriarch, from the show over remarks he made in a GQ interview. Those widely-reported remarks were characterized as 'anti-gay' by some."
- It can be argued that Phil Robertson's comments are pro-person because anti-smoking policies are pro-smoker if those policies help smokers to breathe healthier air. Perusteltu (talk) 06:45, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
Ability: Keen Eye
Daddy Day Camp was panned. It has a very low rating on IMBD, and was ranked as the 16 lowest rated film on RT. Are you completely sure? Please inform me if I was wrong. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2602:306:C4CB:C810:C5F2:50D6:B6D7:4F39 (talk) 00:08, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
You're quite active...
I see you have a history. :) I left the Melissa Harris-Perry article be, with no mention at all of her tampon earrings, which I find quite interesting. I did link to the Romney subsection on the main MSNBC page, though. Hope that sits better with you. Cheers. -- Cirrus Editor (talk) 21:00, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
I made a valid edit on Millionaire. It ORIGINATED in the United Kingdom! Then came to the US as the EXACT same show. Same graphics, same music, same lifelines, same logos, same cash tier, and even almost an exact replica of the original UK stage.
All I want edited was country of origin. Get your facts right, people! You're supposed to have the "valid information" ...bullcrap. — Preceding unsigned comment added by BugleBoi (talk • contribs) 07:37, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Work Shall be done
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Jack and Jill (film), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Battlefield Earth (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Stop violating Wikipedia's biographies of living persons policy by inserting unsourced or poorly sourced defamatory content into articles and stop abusing your rollback rights. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:37, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry to butt in, but what you are accusing simply didn't occur; your changes were reverted, nothing was added by LM2000 (talk). In my experience, LM2000 (talk) has always acted in good faith. Why are you so passionate about moving an article that has been nominated for deletion anyway? Did you consider the fact that you could interrupt the discussion by moving pages that are under review? —Josh3580talk/hist 22:44, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- I reverted the move because the article under its current name is being nominated for deletion and your redirect removed the nomination tag. Also, the page that you redirected it to has previously been undone by someone else. Seems controversial, you may want to request a move. You may want to assume good faith in the future, and also brush up on WP:BLP as Josh points out no BLP violations have occurred here.LM2000 (talk) 22:52, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Defender of the Wiki Barnstar|
|This barnstar is awarded for your key contributions to removing the scourge of Brimstone from our esteemed website. starship.paint (talk | contribs) 11:49, 23 January 2014 (UTC)|
Speedy deletion declined: User:Harpalji
Hello LM2000. I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of User:Harpalji, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: Not previously been deleted via a deletion discussion. Thank you. — Malik Shabazz Talk/Stalk 13:26, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
Giant Haystacks move.
Wikipedia Pro Wrestling Community
I didn't want to clutter the AfD by asking, but I wanted to ask someone who was a lot more knowledgeable than me regarding this. I didn't even know there was a wrestling community here until recently, and I would like to contribute in whatever way I can, even if it's just helping to clean up/proofread articles. I have found my way to the project page, but beyond the pages listed there, is there any other reading that I should do before contributing to the community? Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide this neophyte! RaveBlack (talk) 07:31, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for replying to me, and for that page on sources. That seems to be the thing that trips me up in attempting to contribute here beyond just proofreading. Too much time on TVTropes leads one to believe that everything has merit. I have an additional question regarding them: is there an official stance regarding the use of social media as a source, like an official Twitter or Facebook account? One of my past edits was reverted due to attempting to use an official Twitter account as a source, and it wasn't really explained how it wasn't valid then.
- I understand fully how bad this all looks. I really should be more active, and now that I'm learning what to do and how not to look ridiculous in the process, I'm sure I can be. And even I thought that it was odd how people seemed to appear out of nowhere to vote. RaveBlack (talk) 05:39, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
Thanks dude, my first time making a wrestling article so I will try and use these sources in the future. Also thanks for the table fix.
A beer for you!
|No hard feelings Vjmlhds 22:07, 25 February 2014 (UTC)|
- No hard feelings! Upon rereading my edit summary, it sounds a bit more snooty than I intended. Hopefully no offense was taken.LM2000 (talk) 22:13, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
I am so sorry.
|The Good Friend Award|
|I'm so sorry you got mixed up in this mess...we usually work well together, and this got outta hand. Please accept this award as a token of appreciation for your efforts and intents, and as a token of apology. Vjmlhds 02:49, 27 February 2014 (UTC)|
I understand where you're coming from, but the subject of the discussion was whether the urban legend the film bears so many similarities to should be mentioned on the page. That is an appropriate subject for discussion on the talk page per Wikipedia:Talk page guidelines. I've left the wipe and will re-phrase the issue more succinctly, because the discussion better resembled an argument. I would ask however, in the future that you try to be more clear on the issue being discussed before making such a wipe. Thank you. MjolnirPants Tell me all about it. 04:01, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- I have to agree that my initial remark was not productive, however I didn't remove it myself both because it began a discussion, and because I am leery of removing my own words from a discussion, as the act reeks of deception. I believe than any civility issues I may have had began and ended with that remark, however it is difficult to engage someone as confrontational as that IP editor without the appearance of loosing one's cool. I have already re-phrased my opinion on the talk page, if you wish to involve yourself in the discussion. MjolnirPants Tell me all about it. 04:29, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- I saw the show and I cryed a lot. About the user, It's better to ask for a ban. Some users warned him months ago and he doesn't learn. --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 19:52, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
|On April 9 2014, In the news was updated with an item that involved the article The Ultimate Warrior, which you substantially updated. If you know of another recently created or updated article suitable for inclusion in ITN, please suggest it on the candidates page.|
- mm. I'm in a bit of a mess now. Will probably do other stuff than Warrior's in the next few days. "YES!" 07:36, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello! There is a DR/N request you may have interest in.
This message is being sent to let you know of a discussion at the Wikipedia:Dispute resolution noticeboard regarding a content dispute discussion you may have participated in. Content disputes can hold up article development and make editing difficult for editors. You are not required to participate, but you are both invited and encouraged to help find a resolution. The thread is "Information pertaining to the "Death" section of recently deceased public figure/professional wrestler, Warrior aka Ultimate Warrior aka James Hellwig". Please join us to help form a consensus. Thank you! EarwigBot operator / talk 22:46, 24 April 2014 (UTC)
ric flairs gonna return dumbass!!
it has been reported that ric flair is gonna return to monday night june 16 hes gonna manag the miz so if you think im not gonna write again yo ass is wrong if you delete it again ima write again if you do delete it ill report you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Wwelover620 (talk • contribs) 05:16, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
Hi LM2000, due to your experience in editing professional wrestling related articles (and other experience for GAs), I'd like to invite you to comment on the peer review for Money in the Bank (2011), which I have an interest to eventually push for Featured Article status. Thank you very much. starship.paint ~ regal 15:08, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
FYI: The article Veda Scott, which was previously deleted per your vote to do so, has been recreated and is up for deletion again. Your input would be appreciated. Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Veda_Scott_(2nd_nomination) Tchaliburton (talk) 01:07, 24 July 2014 (UTC)