User talk:M.e/Production Wikipedia
I am thinking about how to produce a "production" quality version of Wikipedia.
So far, I am thinking that we need:
- some way of freezing or snapshotting a page as a 'release candidate';
- once a page is a release candidate, receiving contributions — issues or endorsements — as to the quality of the page [some sort of issues register, perhaps similar to Bugzilla];
- some controlled way of editing release candidate pages — to address issues, not to add new content;
- a promotion ladder
- a group of moderators who can promote articles — to assess the contributions and determine whether a consensus exists, not to decide themselves;
- a meta-moderation system to track the moderators; and,
- way of having multiple versions of a page without going crazy.
All this is based on the equivalent process for software, but it will need to be modified to meet the specific needs of Wkipedia. m.e. 11:00, 6 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- I think all pages are always beta ;) They can always be changed and usually have some way to be fixed. — Ilγαηερ (Tαlκ) 15:57, 6 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- They're always pre-alpha, at the moment m.e. 12:05, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC).
- What you're looking for is User:Jimbo Wales/Pushing To 1.0, though it seems to have stagnated a bit. Based on Jimbo's recent talk in London, it seems like he's planning to put together a fairly fully-worked out process to do everything you're talking about, and then opening it up for discussion again. --184.108.40.206 16:05, 6 Sep 2004 (UTC)
Vaanam’s climax out!
* * There is a lot to talk about Krish director on ‘Vaanam’ who brings reality by adding up real life incidents in his films. He has come up with the latest info regarding the film’s climax. His previous films too were based on real situations which were remarkable. The climax of the film will bring the situation of Mumbai attack 26/11. The film brings in 5 characters and their struggle to survive. In a different situation all the characters will come under one roof where the terrorist attack happens. He has weaved a great script which will be liked by all. We can see Simbu in a different role. Anyway the film will go under some changes so that it will give a fresh look for Kollywood audience. Reportedly Krish added few comedy scenes, two duets and some tiny changes in dialogues. visite :[[www.tamilmoviegalatta.com]]