Hi, This is just my talk page, feel free to leave any advice on my edits or ask for help on anything. If you feel I've abused my administrative or BAG powers, please see User:MBisanz/Recall for further instructions to request their removal.
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 5 days may be automatically moved. here. An archive index is available here.|
|Category tracker for CAT:DFUI|
|Category||# of items|
|Disputed non-free Wikipedia files as of 28 July 2011||4|
|Disputed non-free Wikipedia files as of 30 July 2011||1|
|Disputed non-free Wikipedia files as of 2 August 2011||1|
|Disputed non-free Wikipedia files as of 3 August 2011||6|
|Updated: 08:20, 4 August 2011 (UTC)|
- 1 Wikimedia NYC Meetup- "Queens Open History Edit-a-Thon" at Queens Library! Friday December 6
- 2 Holiday wishes!
- 3 Saturday: NYC Art And Feminism Wikipedia Editathon
- 4 Upcoming Saturday events - March 1: Harlem History Editathon and March 8: NYU Law Editathon
- 5 fyi
- 6 The Signpost: 26 February 2014
- 7 Atisone Seiuli listed at Redirects for discussion
- 8 DC Meetups in March
- 9 Nomination of Atisone Seiuli for deletion
Wikimedia NYC Meetup- "Queens Open History Edit-a-Thon" at Queens Library! Friday December 6
|Please join Queens Open History Edit-a-Thon on December 6, 2013!
Everyone gather at Queens Library to further Wikipedia's local outreach
for borough articles on the history and the communities.
Drop-ins welcome 10am-7pm!--Pharos (talk) ~~~~~
I wish you success and happiness in your endeavours for this coming year, and I hope we'll be able to carry on improving the wonderful project that is Wikipedia together! Keep rocking on! :)
Saturday: NYC Art And Feminism Wikipedia Editathon
|Please join Wikipedia "Art and Feminism Editathon" @ Eyebeam on Saturday February 1, 2014,
an event aimed at collaboratively expanding Wikipedia articles covering Art and Feminism, and the biographies of women artists!
Upcoming Saturday events - March 1: Harlem History Editathon and March 8: NYU Law Editathon
|Upcoming Saturday events - March 1: Harlem History Editathon and March 8: NYU Law Editathon|
You are invited to join upcoming Wikipedia "Editathons", where both experienced and new Wikipedia editors will collaboratively improve articles on a selected theme, on the following two Saturdays in March:
(You can unsubscribe from future notifications for NYC-area events by removing your name from this list.)
I informed CIreland, and now I am informing you, that I have requested restoration of the complete revision history of Patrick M. McCarthy and its talk page. Geo Swan (talk) 20:53, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 26 February 2014
- Special report: Diary of a protester—Wikimedian perishes in Ukrainian unrest
- Traffic report: Snow big deal
- WikiProject report: Racking brains with neuroscience
- Featured content: Odin salutes you
- Recent research: CSCW '14 retrospective; the impact of SOPA on deletionism
Atisone Seiuli listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Atisone Seiuli. Since you had some involvement with the Atisone Seiuli redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Kaimahi (talk) 00:27, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
DC Meetups in March
Though we have a massive snowstorm coming up, spring is just around the corner! Personally, I am looking forward to warmer weather.
Wikimedia DC is looking forward to a spring full of cool and exciting activities. In March, we have coming up:
- Evening WikiSalon on Wednesday, March 12 from 7 PM – 9 PM. Meet up with Wikipedians for coffee at the Cove co-working space in Dupont Circle! If you cannot make it in the evening, join us at our...
- March Meetup on Sunday, March 23 from 3 PM – 6 PM. Our monthly weekend meetup, same place as last month. Meet really cool and interesting people!
- Women in the Arts 2014 meetup and edit-a-thon on Sunday, March 30 from 10 AM – 5 PM. Our second annual Women in the Arts edit-a-thon, held at the National Museum of Women in the Arts. Free lunch will be served!
We hope to see you at our upcoming events! If you have any questions, feel free to ask on my talk page.
Nomination of Atisone Seiuli for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Atisone Seiuli (2nd nomination) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Kaimahi (talk) 06:44, 3 March 2014 (UTC)