- 1 Thanks.
- 2 ?
- 3 MY actions
- 4 Buzz (airline)
- 5 Translation
- 6 Wikipedia:WikiProject TRANSWIKI
- 7 Scrutineer for the Arbitration Committee elections
- 8 Ping
- 9 Green Movement
- 10 PLS HELP
- 11 کسی هست جلوی این به اصطلاح مدیر دیکتاتور (بهزاد مدرس) بایستد و حق مارا بستاند؟
- 12 You are now a Reviewer
- 13 Thank you!
- 14 Query with regard to the ballot for ACE2010
- 15 Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
- 16 email
- 17 Esfarvarin
- 18 About English Language
- 19 Happy Birthday (2012)
- 20 user:lavasooni
- 21 Iranian presidential election, 2013
- 22 Farsi help needed
- 23 Hi there
- 24 Wikimania 2014
- 25 درود
- 26 Reference Errors on 20 November
- 27 Elsevier access
- 28 Elsevier
Wow thanks. Nobody has ever made that offer to me. Just be warned, I have only learned one other alphabet besides the one used in English. And the one used in Russian. It will take time for me, since I'm pretty much teaching myself. (the Farsi alphabet is like the Arabic and Urdu alphabet right? Not too many changes?) Deavenger (talk) 22:31, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yes in general there are same , but fa has 4 letters more than arabic گ ، چ ، ژ ، پ G CH ZH and P . so while learning fari you learn them too :-) --Mardetanha talk 22:37, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. I will try to learn them as soon as possible. Like I said, expect it to take awhile as I'm learning from (the alphabet atleast) from . I'm hoping they're accurate. But, expect it to take a while. On the plus side, I'll be learning an alphabet for 3 languages. Deavenger (talk) 22:41, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- At a small glance it seems to be accurate , so whenever you need me just poke me :-) --Mardetanha talk 22:48, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hopefully :-) --Mardetanha talk 22:55, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- It was huggle stupidity i just fixed it immediately--Mardetanha talk 00:11, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
Removing references and correcting factually inaccurate content has resulted in your alleging 'vandalism' and reverting the page. Don't know why? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:29, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- OK --Mardetanha talk 19:36, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hi. I'm from Turkish Wikipedia. I've opened a page called tr:Karadağ (İran). You must know it, because you're Iranian. I want to add the informations in fa:ارسباران into Karadağ (İran). But I don't know Iranian language. So, could you translate fa:ارسباران into Turkish or Azerbaijanian? Thanks...--Lord Leatherface (talk) 14:09, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Also you can contact with me in Turkish Wikipedia. (tr:Kullanıcı:Gökçe Yörük)--Lord Leatherface (talk) 14:11, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- responded in your trwiki page Mardetanha talk 05:16, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
You are invited to join WikiProject TRANSWIKI and join the Persian language transwiki project. The aim is to draw up a full directory of missing articles from Persian wikipedia and build a team of translators to work at bridging the gaps in knowledge and to improve existing articles by translation and finding reliable sources to back up information. We need your help, so please join up as your language skills are crucial to improving coverage of Iran on wikipedia in depth. White cat 11:58, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- sure , thanks , i will take a look Mardetanha talk 05:16, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
Scrutineer for the Arbitration Committee elections
Hello Mardetanha, this is Skomorokh who you emailed concerning volunteering for the En.wiki Arbitration Committee elections starting on December 1st. Thank you very much for offering to help out, it is greatly appreciated; I'd just like to confirm on-wiki that you are happy to be a scrutineer? Regards, Skomorokh 15:01, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- I would be glad if i can help you --Mardetanha talk 15:54, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- :-) --Mardetanha talk 17:56, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
Mardetanha, I believe I speak on behalf of the English Wikipedia community, as well as my fellow election coordinators, in expressing our thanks for the scrutineers' hard work in ensuring that the ArbCom election ran smoothly. Thanks to your contributions, we can have confidence in the election outcome. I wish you an enjoyable end-of-year break! Tony (talk) 13:56, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks indeed :) and happy new year --Mardetanha talk 20:23, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- Got it --Mardetanha talk 12:27, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your time and consideration. As a gesture of appreciation, may I share a rhetorical question from the Analects of Confucius: "Is it not pleasant to learn with a constant perseverance and application?" --Tenmei (talk) 02:59, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Pls put this userbox in your user page if you support Green Movement of Iran and send it to your friends in Wiki.
با سلام، شما یکی از مدیران ویکی پدیای فارسی هستید، کاربر بهزاد مدرس که گویا از مدیران ویکی پدیای فارسی است طی یک در گیری نوشتاری بین ما و به دلایل کاملا شخصی اش و نه قانونی، دیکتاتور مابانه حساب کاربری من را برای همیشه کاملا بست ظاهرا به مذاقش خوش نیامد! در حالیکه در بحث درگرفته در صفحه بحث ایشان، کاربرانی با من هم عقیده بودند. جالب آنکه جوابیه مرا هم از صفحه بحث خود دیلت کرده تا مبادا کسی ببیند و فقط از آرشیو " ۳۰ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۱۰، ساعت ۱۳:۰۰ " قابل دسترسی است. با توجه به اینکه این کار بسیار مغرضانه و دیکتاتور مابانه بوده که شایسته ویکی پدیا به هیچوجه نیست و با توجه به اینکه ویکی پدیای فارسی هیئت داوری ندارد!!! لطفا به من کمک کنید که چه میتوانم بکنم در برابر این اقدام مغرضانه شخصی؟ -کاربر:Pournick
کسی هست جلوی این به اصطلاح مدیر دیکتاتور (بهزاد مدرس) بایستد و حق مارا بستاند؟
این به اصطلاح مدیر (بهزاد مدرس) در کمتر از 14 روز 14 کاربر را بی پایان بسته است!!! بعضی روزها بیش از یک کاربر را بی پایان میبندد!!! ظاهرا دست به خفه کردن صداهای مخالفش خوب است! مثل تمام دیکتاتورها. چه کسی باید به این دیکتاتور بگوید: "ایست" قبل از اینکه خیلی دیر شود؟
You are now a Reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged protection, will be commencing a two-month trial at approximately 23:00, 2010 June 15 (UTC).
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under flagged protection. Flagged protection is applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial.
When reviewing, edits should be accepted if they are not obvious vandalism or BLP violations, and not clearly problematic in light of the reason given for protection (see Wikipedia:Reviewing process). More detailed documentation and guidelines can be found here.
- Thanks :) --Mardetanha talk 13:50, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
Dear Mardetanha, on behalf of the election volunteers and the whole enwiki community, may I offer our gratitude for your essential contribution to its peak election process.
We wish you an enjoyable end-of-year break and a rewarding 2011 on WikiMedia projects.
- I am so glad and honored that i could help enwiki Mardetanha talk 09:48, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
Query with regard to the ballot for ACE2010
Hello. As you certified the results of this ballot, would you mind helping me, since I have a question about the results, which I have no idea where to direct. The User known as GiacomoReturned (formerly Giano) made it quite clear in his candidate statement that he was not going to identify to the foundation, yet was permitted to remain on the ballot even after making this statement. The Candidate eligibility requirements stated thus: "To stand as a candidate, an editor must: ... have been willing and able to identify to the Wikimedia Foundation before taking his seat."
Since GiacomoReturned had stated that he was not willing to do this, could you explain (or find someone who could), why he was allowed to remain on the ballot, or was not disqualified from standing, since his refusal to identify would have invalidated his election to the ARBCOM.
Your help would be welcomed.
- Actually it was up to enwiki community to decide to whether let a user to run or not , we just checked the votes and tried to keep the voting as fair as possible. but i don't see any harm if user a runs but and says "I am not willing to identify myself" , if he doesn't, then there is no honey for him thankless unpaid job Mardetanha talk 21:09, 9 December 2010 (UTC)<
Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
Hello there. This is an automated message to tell you about the gradual phasing out of the preference entitled "Mark all edits minor by default", which you currently have (or very recently had) enabled.
On 13 March 2011, this preference was hidden from the user preferences screen as part of efforts to prevent its accidental misuse (consensus discussion). This had the effect of locking users in to their existing preference, which, in your case, was
true. To complete the process, your preference will automatically be changed to
false in the next few days. This does not require any intervention on your part and you will still be able to manually mark your edits as being minor in the usual way.
- Mumken olsa mana bir email gondarin Mardetanha talk 19:43, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Sizin email adresizi bilmiram, wikipediya tariginan da basharmiram.--Orartu (talk) 19:50, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Mardetanha.wiki-AT-gmail.com Mardetanha talk 20:07, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Done Mardetanha talk 08:50, 25 January 2012 (UTC)
About English Language
Dear Mardetanha, As you know Farsi and English both well, Would you please help me in communicating my meaning with this respected admin it looks like I am unable to say what I mean, or may you yourself do something about this edit,
Happy Birthday (2012)
lotfan peygery namayeed (hi, plz check 3 down 4 Url) user:lavasooni and lavasoon and Akhshurush with IP rang(184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)
Iranian presidential election, 2013
Hi! We have an edit war in the article Iranian presidential election, 2013. One user says that all candidates will be in inbox but some others and me think different. Please add your comment to the article talk. Thanks. Tabarez (talk) 06:09, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
Farsi help needed
Hello Mardetanha, I'm contacting you because we need some Farsi translators to help with the deployment of the new VisualEditor on fa.wikipedia. There are help pages, user guides, and description pages that need translating, as well as the interface itself. The translating work is going on over on MediaWiki: Translation Central. I also need help with a personal message for the Farsi Wikipedians. If you are able to help in any way, either reply here, or head over to TranslationCentral. Thanks for your time, PEarley (WMF) (talk) 19:52, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
Howdy? Due to several concerns about votestaking in FA wiki, it is been proposed to hold next pseudo-Arbcom election over there, using Securepoll, As I see you are involved with that tool, I wanted to know if you could express your technical comments about concerns raised in that discussion. Best. --,dgjdksvc;jknhg (talk) 15:04, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
- Could you please provide a link to the discussion ? Mardetanha talk 13:56, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
My name is Victor and I'm a storyteller and video producer for the Wikimedia Foundation. I'll be looking to capture stories about Wikimedians at Wikimania in London in a week. Here is an example of the kind of thing that I'm aiming to do. I saw that you're attending Wikimania and I was wondering if you might have some time to talk about what do you on Wikimedia projects. Anyway let me know if you are interested, I'll be at Wikimania from the 6th-10th of August and would need maybe 30 minutes of your time. I can answer any questions you may have. I’m best reached at vgrigas(at)wikimedia.org
Reference Errors on 20 November
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
Hi. I wanted to update you on the status of your Elsevier account. I sent the first list to Elsevier on 12 January. Elsevier reports that they will be e-mailing applicants next week with an access code, which will start your use of the resource. I appreciate your patience with this process. Feel free to contact me with any feedback or questions you have about Elsevier access. Chris Troutman (talk) 19:51, 23 January 2015 (UTC)