|This is MarshalN20's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to MarshalN20.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
A barnstar for you!
|The Copyeditor's Barnstar|
|Thank you for improving my clumsy prose at User:Chillum/LetsTalkAboutNPA. Chillum 05:10, 12 August 2014 (UTC)|
- @Chillum: Mighty kind of you! I hope you can achieve the goal of diminishing the rampant civility problems in Wikipedia.--MarshalN20 Talk 10:34, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
Sinebot(Wikipedian) or Sinebot(legendary)?
In the last reply you sent me, you said by LEGEND that you have to say Sinebot three times in a mirror and it will eat you. Do you mean Sinebot(Wikipedian) or Sinebot(legandary)? According to what you have on your user page, there is a high possibility that you meand Sinebot(Wikipedian). Gerry.y.ma (talk) 09:56, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- Sinebot plays with its prey. You never know when it will strike. It may take seconds, it may take years, but Sinebot always meets its objective.--MarshalN20 Talk 23:02, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
John Cyril Porte
Can you help enforce your third opinion at John Cyril Porte. The anonymous IP insists on keeping all the images, even ones I added when I started the article, and am now removing to declutter. I am removing ones I added as a compromise, so the anon can highlight his contributions. You can also help decide which image is best for the infobox, the current one is the highest quality but it does run vertically and take up room that other images could be in. We have to decide as to whether we should have high quality or high quantity. I moved an image to the left so we get a staggered formation, but that also makes it crowded. --Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ) (talk) 13:47, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- My opinion is the same, and I don't understand how I can enforce it beyond again restating the same. The IP has to abide by the WP:MOSIM guidelines. Excessive amount of pictures is disruptive to an article. Maybe try encouraging him to write more text? Regards.--MarshalN20 Talk 02:05, 14 August 2014 (UTC)
- Sinebot is an, uhm, bot. It makes automated edits. Regards.--MarshalN20 Talk 19:07, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
Third opinion request
Hello. If there's a way to remove my third opinion request, I would like to do that. I was involved in an argument with another user, Flyer22, on the Sigmund Freud talk page, but given what I've recently learned about that user (please review her talk page), I don't feel it's appropriate to engage in any kind of content discussion with her. I hope you will agree that the best thing is to decline the 3O request and forget the entire matter. ImprovingWiki (talk) 20:07, 14 August 2014 (UTC)
- @ImprovingWiki: Thanks for the note. I removed it. Regards.--MarshalN20 Talk 19:07, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Llamerada, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Aymara. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
GOCE July drive and August blitz
|Guild of Copy Editors July 2014 backlog elimination drive wrap-up
Participation: Thanks to everyone who participated in the July drive. Of the 40 people who signed up this drive, 22 copy edited at least one article. Final results, including barnstars awarded, are available here.
Progress report: We reduced our article backlog from 2400 articles to 2199 articles in July. This is a new month-end record low for the backlog. Nice work, everyone!
Blitz: The August blitz will run from August 24–30. The blitz will focus on articles from the GOCE's Requests page. Awards will be given out to everyone who copy edits at least one of the target articles. The blitz will run from August 24–30. Sign up here!
Cheers from your GOCE coordinators, , and .