- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia:
- Please respect others' copyrights; do not copy and paste the contents from webpages directly.
- Please use a neutral point of view when editing articles; this is possibly the most important Wikipedia policy.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to do so.
- Do not add unreasonable contents into any articles, such as: copyrighted text, advertisement messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Adding such unreasonable information or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism, and will result in your account being blocked.
The Wikipedia Tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. Again, welcome!
WikiProject Czech Republic
Re: Otakar Jaroš
Thank you. I think you're right, I suggested something remotely similar on the talk page of User:Tulkolahten yesterday but didn't have time (and will:) to investigate it further. I also reposted your comment there, may be you two will be able to put it together somehow.--Pethr 19:09, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
|how do you make your talk link in superscript Girlsman14 (talk) 17:06, 10 February 2014 (UTC)|
- Hello! You can use wiki markup in your signature. I use this as my signature:
- — [[User:MarvinCZ|Marvin]] <sup>[[User_talk:MarvinCZ|talk]]</sup>
- And I check "Treat the above as wiki markup." — Marvin talk 18:09, 10 February 2014 (UTC)