This page has been emptied and most of its content moved to the archive above.
Your user talkpage
This talkpage exists to facilitate communication between you and other users on Wikipedia concerning matters related to Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not a free webhost. If you are not interested in building an encyclopedia, then please find an alternative outlet for your communications and drafts. Yunshui 雲水 12:19, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
A page you started (2014 Bank of the West Classic) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating 2014 Bank of the West Classic, MasterMind5991!
Wikipedia editor Bensci54 just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Good, only thing is the template at the bottom isn't working.
To reply, leave a comment on Bensci54's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
State of Origin 2014
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited The Gabba, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Michael Doughty. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Maria Sharapova tennis seansons
- I'm not sure your stance on this issue, but there is a discussion going on at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/2013 Maria Sharapova tennis season about trying to do away with certain seasonal articles. If you are for or against this please comment. Thanks. Fyunck(click) (talk) 19:27, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
- MasterMind5991, for the sake of clarity it needs to be pointed out that if this particular AfD results in a delete on the grounds stated then similar articles like 2014 Victoria Azarenka tennis season, which you created and significantly contributed to, will likely follow the same fate. This also applies to 2005 Maria Sharapova tennis season, 2009 Maria Sharapova tennis season and 2010 Maria Sharapova tennis season. --Wolbo (talk) 12:02, 23 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi MasterMind5991! I was just writing to you to inquire about the fact that you removed a change I made to the page Adelaide Football Club, to distinguish it from the other professional AFL club Port Adelaide Power. You marked the change as "Inappropriate" in the edit summary, and I would like to know why you considered my change to be inappropriate. I consider it perfectly reasonable to wish to separate something to ensure others do not get confused. Your help would be welcomed. Please reply here, since I will now have your page on watch, and we can keep it all in one place! :) CharlieTheCabbie (talk) 16:14, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators. — MusikAnimal talk 17:01, 21 August 2014 (UTC)