Did you know & Signpost
|22 July 2015|
- ... that it is believed that Ramagiri Fort (pictured) inspired the Sanskrit poet Kālidāsa to write his lyric poem, Meghadūta?
- ... that although Mathilde Wurm's death was ruled a suicide, some believed she was killed by the Gestapo?
- ... that at 10,400 feet (3,200 m), the Staten Island Tunnel would have been the world's longest tunnel, but it was abandoned after only 150 feet (46 m) of it had been built?
- ... that Rodger Dudding got his start as the largest owner of self-storage garages in the United Kingdom by buying ten units from his landlord?
- ... that the fossil crane fly Elephantomyia baltica is known from a single male in amber?
- ... that Fanling Lodge, the summer residence for the then Governor of Hong Kong, served as a venue for secret discussions between China and the United Kingdom in the years preceding the 1997 handover?
- ... that the film Miracles from Heaven is based on a memoir by Christy Beam about her sick daughter, who was miraculously cured after surviving a near-death experience?
- ... that former John Bartram High School basketball player Tyrone Garland scored the third-most points in Philadelphia Public League history, being surpassed only by Maureece Rice and Wilt Chamberlain?
Nomination for merging of Template:Infobox medical condition
Template:Infobox medical condition has been nominated for merging with Template:Authority control. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Thank you. Alakzi (talk) 21:52, 25 February 2015 (UTC)