Did you know & Signpost
|20 August 2014|
From Wikipedia's new and recently improved content:
- ... that the sinking of the British scout cruiser HMS Pathfinder (pictured) by the German U-boat SM U-21 in 1914 was the first time a warship was sunk by a modern submarine?
- ... that the world's best para-equestrian rider, Lauren Barwick, appeared on the Canadian television series Heartland?
- ... that both of the lead actors in the 2013 film Short Term 12 were cast through Skype?
- ... that Robert Louis Stevenson believed that politics is a profession for which no preparation is necessary?
- ... that the aviator John Robinson was initially a janitor at the first aviation school he attended?
- ... that Pakistan has been trying to put up a fence on its border with Afghanistan since 2005?
- ... that Fabien Cousteau commissioned a "Trojan shark" submarine to film a documentary on great white sharks, and recently spent 31 days living underwater?
Nomination of Paul Rosenberg (publisher) for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article Paul Rosenberg (publisher) is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Paul Rosenberg (publisher) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. j⚛e deckertalk 03:20, 3 May 2014 (UTC)