Ideas for vital articles (10'000)
Hello fellow vital project member, I had many ideas for additions to the vital 10'000 whilst away and busy. But thought I would ask others opinions of the almost 100 articles that came into my mind before flooding the project talk page with them. If you have time let me know which articles you like and which you dislike, I am still looking for removals as well by the way. (I listed my ideas on my own talk page, here). Carlwev (talk) 20:26, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- I added Miriam Makeba under "Folk and popular music", but not under "non-English language singers." Please feel free to correct this if I'm mistaken. Cobblet (talk) 01:53, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
- I am impressed that went through. Where she is located is of minor importance.User:Maunus ·ʍaunus·snunɐw· 14:23, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
Currently under full site ban: Wikipedia talk:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Race and intelligence#Request for clarification (October 2013) NE Ent 23:27, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- I know.User:Maunus ·ʍaunus·snunɐw· 14:07, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- Great idea.User:Maunus ·ʍaunus·snunɐw· 17:24, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
- And I've taken him to ANI because he is mass removing it from articles without discussion. See for instance The Oxford Companion to World Mythology which doesn't mention Campbell. He isn't actually looking to see if the articles are discussed in terms of monomyths by reliable sources, he's just reverting. Dougweller (talk) 19:23, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
You're invited: Women's History Edit-a-thons in Massachusetts this March
|Women's History Edit-a-thons in Massachusetts this March - You are invited!
|New England Wikimedians is excited to announce a series of Wikipedia edit-a-thons that will be taking place at colleges and universities throughout Massachusetts as part of Wikiwomen's History Month from March 1 - March 31. We encourage you to join in an edit-a-thon near you, or to participate remotely if you are unable to attend in person (for the full list of articles, click here). Events are currently planned for the cities/towns of Boston, Northampton, South Hadley, and Cambridge. Further information on dates and locations can be found on our user group page.
Questions? Contact Girona7 (talk)
Do you know anything of Maribo/Maribichicoa/Guatajiguala? Sapir thought it might have been Subtiaba, or perhaps closest to Subtiaba, and Campbell apparently questioned that, but I can't find any details. — kwami (talk) 04:12, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
- Not off the top of my head. I'll take a look when I have a moment.User:Maunus ·ʍaunus·snunɐw· 01:18, 3 March 2014 (UTC)