User talk:Mikael Häggström
|2007, 2008-2013, 2014|
Thank you for being one of Wikipedia's top medical contributors!
- please help translate this message into the local language
|The Cure Award|
|In 2013 you were one of the top 300 medical editors across any language of Wikipedia. Thank you so much for helping bring free, complete, accurate, up-to-date medical information to the public. We really appreciate you and the vital work you do!|
We are wondering about the educational background of our top medical editors. Would you please complete a quick 5-question survey? (please only fill this out if you received the award)
- Thank you for the honor I've completed the linked survey. Mikael Häggström (talk) 05:00, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
Category:Vital articles, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 12:35, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
- Good idea. I've given my support to the renaming at its discussion page. Mikael Häggström (talk) 16:07, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
Steroidogenesis diagram popular at Adrenal conference.
- It's nice to hear that they found it accurate enough to use Mikael Häggström (talk) 04:40, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Indeed! I like your Wikiversity citation suggestion. That certainly makes citations fit into the standard citation model more conveniently. And wait, we now have templates for smileys? How droll !
- It's the most useful template in entire Wikipedia in my opinion Anyhow, I'm currently using my own gallery as a pilot project to assign one doi code for multiple images. I'll let you know if it works out, because I think it can be used for several other medical images in your gallery as well. After all, people should not always use images from Wikipedia, but when they do, they should at least have a proper citation format. Mikael Häggström (talk) 19:25, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- Done. Thanks for the reference! I hope you find it fitting in the Ebola article. Mikael Häggström (talk) 20:09, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
Help write something?
- It is a pleasure to finally see an article about something In the Something (disambiguation) I found the Existential quantification article which I thought deserved mentioning in the Something (concept) article, although frankly I found it a bit too complex to fully understand. Mikael Häggström (talk) 08:00, 27 August 2014 (UTC)