|Please leave messages and questions below.
User talk:Murry1976 redirects here.
Sorted by date:
caluam jahraldo-martin is not in Hull City's squad http://www.hullcitytigers.com/team/ here is the official team squad list... why then therefore are you and others constantly adding his name? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:13, 12 October 2014 (UTC)
- You are confusing your view of what the list is and the consensus view of what the list is. There are guidlines on here and you seem to not have a fundemental grasp of them, judging by your edits. Be polite, use WP:MOS when doing basic edits (like starting a ew section, and signing your comments), assume that everything is done from a veiw of improving the encyclopedia. You have lready once been blocked, for the very same edit. Murry1975 (talk) 17:25, 12 October 2014 (UTC)
Let's do it in baby steps; as you are clearly not understanding this. Can you see Caluam Jahraldo-Martin's name on the official Hull City squad list as featured on the official web site; i.e the definitive website, i.e the truth. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:32, 12 October 2014 (UTC)
- You havent read a single thing anyone has said to you on here. Lets do this in baby steps, if you cant folow guidelines go play in the sandbox until so you can learn you can play with the others. Murry1975 (talk) 07:43, 15 October 2014 (UTC)
can you show the evidence where caluam jahraldo-martin is listed in the Hull City squad? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:38, 17 October 2014 (UTC) Where is the proof re Jahrado-Martin...? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:48, 17 October 2014 (UTC)
Indeed, the site is Spanish. But this page is? No, and this "in English" looks dumb (no offense, surely, not meaning that you're dumb or something like that). Think about this: we are in an English WP, and generally the links are Enlgish, as the link pointed in André Gomes is too.
ip and new user BITING
Experienced editors should take special care when dealing with new users. Beginning editors are often unfamiliar with Wikipedia policy and convention, and so their behavior may initially appear to be disruptive. Responding to these new users with excessive force can discourage them from editing in the future. Bucsolp (talk) 18:04, 2 November 2014 (UTC)
- You have a COI. As an IP or an editor you have a COI. I am not biting, I have pointed out your COI multiple times. Pointing out and revert COI promo/unsourced edits are not biting. Murry1975 (talk) 18:07, 2 November 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- | PLACE OF BIRTH = [Lanark]], [[Scotland]]
so what should we do over the edit warning regarding his nationality ? Cement the consensus with RFC or Third Opinon? otherwise I fear this will end up in lamest edit wars Avono (talk) 21:54, 18 November 2014 (UTC)