Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm done there now, it's all yours. All the best: Rich Farmbrough, 15:37, 2 May 2015 (UTC).
Duh I'm kind of jealous you went to Egypt, well slightly, sure you had a good time there though.
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL INTENDED MOTIVATION FOR MY MESSAGING YOURSELF > I made a typo error in an editorial summary, would it be at all possible for you to go in and add the letter which I missed out from a word in there? I'm really finicky about these things.It's only the second typo I've made in 1,778 edits.
on your user page there is a thing which is photographs - shows < See another > and links to https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles/MusikAnimal could you please tell me about this? I'd like to get one.
oh and, I used to be a chess player (and won my counties U-18 competition once, but that's the best I got to) and also, I'm working to learn to create electronic music.... Whalestate (talk) 16:20, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
here are some poems I wrote Whalestate (talk) 16:23, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
- @Whalestate: Thank you for the kind words. It is not technically possible to change an edit summary. See User:MusikAnimal/RandomImage for how the random photo works. Best — MusikAnimal talk 09:21, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi I work for Parvez Sharma and this content was removed because it gives incorrect information about his personal life, even though you have sourced it. Please allow it to be removed immediately as I am doing it right now. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Dylan2015 (talk • contribs) 17:07, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Conversion therapy. Legobot (talk) 00:02, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
Since you are a bit familiar with the past edit-warring & unilateral removal of material at Bacha bazi would you mind stepping in again? 3R has already been surpassed. - CompliantDrone (talk) 23:00, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
Changes this week
- The new version of MediaWiki has been on test wikis and MediaWiki.org since May 13. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis from May 19. It will be on all Wikipedias from May 20 (calendar).
- References are now always in the right order. Also, the reference list now only shows references used on the page. 
- You can no longer create an account with a colon ':' in it. If you already have one, it still works. 
- The toolbar in VisualEditor now looks different. It is easier to see the icons. 
- You won't be able to use e-mail lists for a few hours on Tuesday.  
- UploadWizard now shows better matches when you add a category to your file. 
- A test about VisualEditor will start on the English Wikipedia on Thursday. 
- You can join the next meeting with the Editing team. During the meeting, you can tell developers which bugs are the most important. The meeting will be on May 21 at 15:00 (UTC). See how to join.
- You can join a technical meeting in France this week.
Tech news prepared by tech ambassadors and posted by bot • Contribute • Translate • Get help • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.
15:24, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
Hello MusikAnimal, You recently made a temporary block on the above user, but this appears to be of no avail. There have been several instances of vandalism since, the last being a mass deletion of text on the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia which I have reversed. As this user is only engaged in disruption, is it not time for a longer ban? Best regards, David, David J Johnson (talk) 15:35, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
- Further to the above, another admin has blocked the IP for three months. Regards, David, David J Johnson (talk) 16:00, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
Requested edit to Special:AbuseFilter/633
I noticed that Special:AbuseFilter/633 is missing some useful for tagging, which would be 'added link' and 'fixed'/'fixed content'. It's a relatively minor thing, but useful nevertheless. exoplanetaryscience (talk) 19:25, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- @Exoplanetaryscience: Are you sure those edit summaries are buttons on the mobile interface or app? — MusikAnimal talk 09:24, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
- I wasn't aware that this filter was made for mobile edit summaries. exoplanetaryscience (talk) 14:04, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
- Yes some edits have misleading edit summaries as a result of the mobile interface. So if there's a large change and the edit summary is "Fixed typo" it's not necessarily a vandal trying to fool the patrollers but rather they just hit a button. I've tried bringing this to WMF attention with no remedy. I will however work to clarify the intent of this tag. Cheers — MusikAnimal talk 20:45, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 20 May 2015
Hi! The protection template (20th May) on Jake the Peg doesn't match with the protection log (4th June). Please fix this. Thanks! Pickuptha'Musket (talk) 11:20, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
- (talk page watcher) done. - NQ (talk) 11:42, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
MusikAnimal, do you mind taking a look at the multiple, baseless personal attacks from this editor on this talk page? , , , , , . He has already been blocked twice this year for personal attacks, and was warned more than twice on that talk page to discontinue this disruptive, uncivil, WP:BATTLEGROUND behavior and focus on the discussion points. Immediate block, or should I take it to a noticeboard? I think this user is due for a civility restriction. Lapadite (talk) 04:58, 24 May 2015 (UTC). Latest warning to him: . Lapadite (talk) 05:25, 24 May 2015 (UTC)