Yes, I'm updating their page to reflect their work with Hauser & Wirth thus keeping their pages up to date as they are all represented by, Hauser & Wirth.
Hiatus of one and a half years
- "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine…"
- "Why did you have to come to Casablanca? There are other places".
After a hiatus of one and a half years, of all the talk pages on Wikipedia you turn up at an obscure one called Template talk:Inglis family tree. It is not on your watch list, so how did you stumble upon it? -- PBS (talk) 10:32, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
- Wow, you're on a bit of a roll this Easter, aren't you? First, your officious logorrheic pedantry managed to make an editor of 7 years standing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Bikeroo) give up on wikipedia for good, and now you wonder why somebody else is coming back. Good question. Neckar (talk) 15:04, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
- I had to look up what "logorrheic" meant as I have never seen the word before. I made some edits, Bikeroo reverted them. I explained why I had made them, and asked Bikeroo if (s)he would mind if I reverted the reverts. If that is the reason for Bikeroo to leave then I am sorry that (s)he made that decision, but there is nothing I have done which was in anyway officious or pedantry.
- I am not wondering why you came back (that is not of much interest people often come back), I am wondering how you came straight to a very obscure talk page. -- PBS (talk) 18:04, 5 April 2015 (UTC)