|Niteshift36 is on a semi-wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia soon.|
- 1 I detest stalkers, especially those who can't get their facts straight.
- 2 Corkscrew store photo
- 3 Portal:Gang
- 4 Prod on David M. Malone
- 5 Wikiwings
- 6 Barnstar
- 7 Re: Our earlier disputes
- 8 A beer for you!
- 9 Peace
- 10 A cookie for you!
- 11 A barnstar for you!
- 12 A beer for you!
- 13 A barnstar for you!
- 14 The Good Shephard
- 15 Apologies (Re RSN)
- 16 Something up your alley....maybe
- 17 bb'ing boxes
- 18 Request, please
- 19 Gang Article
I detest stalkers, especially those who can't get their facts straight.
Corkscrew store photo
I noticed that you been editing the Gang article . I just created a Portal (Portal:Gang) I need your help. If you have time, Can you help add some content to my portal. I would appreciate it, Thanks.--Zink Dawg -- 06:44, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Prod on David M. Malone
|For extraordinary contributions to Aircraft in fiction, thus improving hundreds of aircraft type articles along the way! - Ahunt (talk) 15:19, 5 February 2010 (UTC)|
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar may be awarded to those that show a pattern of going the extra mile to be nice, without being asked.
This barnstar is awarded to User:Niteshift36, for his dedication to compromise and his ability to work with other editors to come up with amicable solutions which satisfy everyone. Thank you for your valiant efforts to the project. Ikip (talk) 02:59, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Re: Our earlier disputes
A beer for you!
|No worries, Niteshift--I was happy to back you up there (that was easy anyway, since you were right). Man, some people need to get out more, so they don't have so many words left when they get here. Cheers! Drmies (talk) 22:48, 6 December 2011 (UTC)|
|Just from another editor who works on Florida articles. ...William 00:01, 19 May 2012 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|You are courageous. MONGO 03:19, 24 October 2012 (UTC)|
A beer for you!
|More beer! Drmies (talk) 05:18, 9 November 2012 (UTC)|
- Tell you what, I had the opposite happen tonight. Old neighbor comes by, there's a bottle of champagne, she and Mrs. Drmies claim to be tired etc; by the time they're gone and I'm thinking about finishing that bottle, it's empty after all. Plus they were disrespecting the Clint Eastwood movie I was watching, tsk tsk. Also, I made a promise: to not respond at ANI. Hey, we're all buddy-buddy now, with all this stuff going on, but weren't we in a fight a couple of months ago? Where you were wrong, of course. Later! Drmies (talk) 05:34, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Teamwork Barnstar|
|For working with me on Dave Aronberg article. You've supported him, I was dead set against his most recent bid for office, but we worked together to make the article encyclopedic rather than looking like a press release. ...William 17:45, 9 November 2012 (UTC)|
The Good Shephard
I suppose you think that's funny. It took me all day to transcribe that trash from my TV screen. :) When I wrote that stuff I was a young and foolish 63 year old with a new toy. I am now 64 and a little wiser and I.Won't.Do.It.Again.(promise). That article isn't deserving of all the attention it gets anyhow. The reason for all the caps is that that was how it appeared on the TV. However, there should be a way to cite the credits from a film, or even scenes in it. Could you point me in the right direction on that? If I change my mind after all when I know how to do it and put the music back in I hope you won't come after me with your nightstick! Please accept this with a good heart, I don't think much of stalkers either. :) Jodosma (talk) 22:37, 6 March 2013 (UTC)
Apologies (Re RSN)
Hi. I'd like to apologise for my behaviour in the recent RSN on Hazel Kirk. I think that my behaviour went over the line on multiple occasions in the way that I addressed you and your arguments. I don't mean this from the perspective of an online civility "policy", but just in terms of how one should normally address another human being. Normally I find it easy enough to deescalate in those kinds of situations; unfortunately I didn't in this instance. Sorry again for my remarks, including my initial one, many of which were unfair, rude and condescending. FiachraByrne (talk) 21:47, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
Something up your alley....maybe
The Dallas Police Department article's misconduct section could use serious cleanup. I worked on the killing of Santos Rodriguez section but its probably imperfect because this is not my expertise. Thought you might want to give the article a try....William 23:28, 5 October 2013 (UTC)
Hi; I see you're one of the only active people on WP:Bodybuilding and showed up of course on the blacklisting bulletin board...... I was just fixing up the Tommi Thorvildsen article and his (Tommi's) inclusion of stats/facts including his motto makes me wonder if there's an "infobox athlete" or if we could concoct an "infobox bodybuilder" that we could come up with for stuff like that. Also in all cases, to make allowances re COI/AUTO for them to be able to cite their own websites; his own website is used as a citation about it, right off its main page is a product page so I'm going to adjust it to his "Om oss" (about us) page so it doesn't get treated like spam. Which is is, but self-spam is part of the bb game anyway huh? Strikes me that anything in that bio that's not in other sites is useful, depite the self-citation interdictions usual in Wikipedia.Skookum1 (talk) 22:16, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- Seems maybe there should be a bodybuilder subsection on WP:ATHLETE too.Skookum1 (talk) 22:20, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure why it got listed as a spam site in the first place. I don't really know anything about infoboxes etc. You might be interested in this discussion in 2011 about including bodybuilders in ATHLETE . The problem is, most of the people with an opinion don't really know anything about the sport. Niteshift36 (talk) 22:31, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
It's possible we're talking past each other at WP:BLPN. I think it might be helpful to talk specifically. Yesterday, I made this edit. I tried very hard to follow the sources as precisely as possible, to state only the facts, exactly as they were reported and to avoid coloring my reporting in any way. This is why it took me all day to research and write three paragraphs. Montanabw then completely revised it. I don't think he made it one bit better. May I ask your opinion, please? Msnicki (talk) 14:41, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
- My opinion is that both entries put in too much info. The incident does merit inclusion. But at this point, it's an allegation. It should be 3-4 sentences at best. Talking about possible penalties etc isn't called for yet. If and when an investigation determines there was plagiarism, then it can be expanded. You've got almost as much material on this allegation as there is on TWO proven incidents by Joe Biden. Niteshift36 (talk) 15:51, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
I've noticed that you removed gangs in the US military. Even though I provided links and references to the gangs I added. King Cobras gang members were in the US Marines. http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/a/gangs_2.htm and http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqShQTSDCM watch @2:38 . The White power Skinheads have been in the US Army and the US Marines Corps. TJ Leyden is a former White power Skinhead, and he was in the Marines Corps. Also Malcolm Wright Jr, James N. Burmeister, and Timothy Mcveigh were gang members of the Skinheads, and they were in the US Army. Here are some links to White gangs in the US military. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21/us-army-white-supremacists_n_1815137.html and http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/winter/killing-a-brown. Next time read the references provided before removing info. Also what made you think these gangs had no history in the US military? — Preceding unsigned comment added by WikiTrollTerminator (talk • contribs) 07:33, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
- I primarily removed your senseless overlinking. Nobody is disputing that any of them have had members in the US military. However, this article isn't only about gangs in the US and there's no reason to add every instance you can find. You're being myopic. Niteshift36 (talk) 21:03, 21 August 2014 (UTC)