|Welcome to my talk page!
Next: 7 May 2015
Last: 19 Nov 2014
|Current obsessions: List of maritime features in the Spratly Islands|
|Current distractions: Trying VERY hard for it NOT to be either Oddfellows or Odd Fellows.|
Good morning my friend. Your reaction is exactly what I did a few days ago as well. But as it turns out, it is correct as part of the Order of Australia Ordinances. There is however an active discussion on User:AusTerrapin's talk page. Nford24 (PE121 Personnel Request Form) 22:14, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi and sorry I did not respond earlier. I simply missed your message. The colours of the Australian MSM ribbon were based on the Medal Yearbook (can't remember the issue right now - I will check and will let you know) and on the webpage http://www.mhsa.org.au/QldBranch.html, where Keith Payne's medals are depicted. The stripes on his MSM ribbon are definitely green, although in a very dark shade. I will say that the stripes on the Australian War Memorial web page also come out dark green, at least on my screen.
What regards the year 1985, I first thought I had just mistyped the year, but then I looked back at the picture page and could not find the year anywhere on it. Where did you find it?
PS: I like very much your Wiki page about the Australian MSM.
- Howdy. Thanks for responding. Yes, despite the "darkness" of various renditions, the stripes are indeed green.
- With regards to the year:
- The AWM site (wrongly) states 1985 at http://www.awm.gov.au/collection/REL36101/?image=1#display-image
- "It's a Honour" at http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/awards/imperial.cfm#msm_0275 gives one more confidence that 1975 is the "magic year".
- Cheers, and glad you like the Oz MSM page, Pdfpdf (talk) 15:01, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
Bolivar railway station
Have you noticed Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bolivar_railway_station? -Arb. (talk) 11:53, 22 February 2015 (UTC)
propose merge from Adelaide–Crafers Highway to South Eastern Freeway
As a past editor of at least one of the articles, you may wish to comment at Talk:South Eastern Freeway#2015 Merge proposal for a new proposal to merge these two articles as it appears the government now considers it to be all one road. As there will be quite a bit of work, I decided to consult before being bold. --Scott Davis Talk 22:27, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
Good morning pdf; Hope you're OK and not too busy to do a little editing. I started to compile a bit on George Morphett before I discovered you had done quite a lot of research on the guy. I'll leave it as a stub, but if you could put some flesh on the bones I'd be mightily pleased. Best regards, Doug butler (talk) 01:14, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
- ""Magic eyes" on the East Sea". 5 Sep 2012. Retrieved 14 Apr 2015.
- Dr. Pham Ngoc Nam talks about DK1 rigs
- "economic, scientific and technological service station" or DK1 rig.
- Nice collection of photos
- Pictures of DK1 Rigs (Many! Do a google images search)
- DK1/10 - Bãi cạn Cà Mau - nhà giàn dk1
- DK1/15 - Phúc Nguyên - Prince Consort Bank
- Vietnamese Wikipedia pages
- Bãi cạn Tư Chính - Vanguard Bank
- Bãi cạn Phúc Tần - Prince of Wales Bank
- Bãi ngầm Ba Kè - Bombay Castle
- Bãi cạn Phúc Nguyên - Prince Consort Bank
- Bãi cạn Huyền Trân - Alexandra Bank
- Bãi cạn Quế Đường - Grainger Bank
- Q: Where is Bãi cạn Cà Mau?
- A: Not far off the coast of the Cà Mau peninsula - the southernmost piece of Vietnam
The public sector consists of seven clusters rig DK1 Phuc Nguyen Phuc Tan, Huyen Tran, Cinnamon Sugar, Tu Chinh, Ke Ba and Ca Mau with a total of 20 rigs  ever built on the continental shelf. Water depth is 7m click Shoals low in DK1 / 3 and 25m deep at least DK1 / 15. The rig was built from 1989 to 1998. Currently there are a total of 15 in all the rigs are used, including the gantry 8 helicopter pad on the roof, the gantry 4 lighthouses, the gantry 1 meteorological observatory. There are 14 rigs in the region adjacent to waters Spratly and a gantry (DK1 / 10) in Ca Mau Shoals on the southwest coast.
- Vanguard Bank
The cluster is established between the official from July 4, 1989, building on the Shoals Consultants (Vanguard Bank) south of the continental shelf. The current cluster has 3 rigs are used.
- House rig DK1 / 1: Also known as the A or the period from the 1 April, completed June 27, 1989, is the 3rd truss construction. Currently not used.
- House rig DK1 / 5: Also known as the period from the B or Tu Chinh 2, completed November 2, 1989, is the 4th rig was built. Currently not used.
- House rig DK1 / 11: Also known as the C or the period from April the 3rd, completed May 5, 1994.
- House rig DK1 / 12: Also known as the D or the period from the 4th April, completed August 8, 1994.
- House rig DK1 / 14: Also known as the E or the period from the 5th April, completed April 20, 1995.
- Prince of Wales Bank
The truss assemblies Phuc Tan officially established from August 24, 1989, construction on the Shoals Phuc Tan (Prince of Wales Bank) south of the continental shelf. The current cluster 4 rigs are used.
- House rig DK1 / 3: Also known as the rig Phuc Tan, completed June 15, 1989, was the first rig was completed. Shock storm collapsed the night December 4, 1990.
- House rig DK1 / 2: Also known as the rig Phuc Tan A, completed August 18, 1993.
- House rig DK1 / 16: Also known as the rig Phuc Tan B, completed August 20, 1996.
- House rig DK1 / 17: Also known as the rig Phuc Tan C, completed August 23, 1996.
- House rig DK1 / 18: Also known as the rig Phuc Tan D, completed April 13, 1997. This is the rig have tops lighthouse Phuc Tan.
- Bombay Castle
Three clusters of Ke rig was officially established from July 5, 1989, built on the rocks Ba Ke (Bombay Castle) in the southern continental shelf. The current cluster has 3 rigs are used.
- House rig DK1 / 4: Also called a gantry or Ba Ba Ke Ke A 1, completed June 16, 1989, is the 2nd rig is completed. Shock storm collapsed the night December 4, 1990.
- House rig DK1 / 9: Also known as the gantry B or Ba Ba Ke Ke 2, completed August 22, 1993.
- House rig DK1 / 20: Also known as the rig Ke Ba Ba Ke C or 3, completed August 13, 1998.
- House rig DK1 / 21: Also known as the rig Ke Ba Ba Ke D or 4, completed August 19, 1998. This is the rig have tops lighthouse Ba Ke.
- Prince Consort Bank
The truss assemblies Phuc Nguyen was established formally from November 10, 1990, construction on the Shoals Phuc Nguyen (Prince Consort Bank) south of the continental shelf. Existing cluster 1 the rig is used.
- House rig DK1 / 6: Also known as the rig Phuc Nguyen, completed November 10, 1990, is the 5th frame is completed. Shock storm collapsed the night December 4, 1990.
- House rig DK1 / 15: Also known as the rig Phuc Nguyen 2, completed in April 1995.
- House rig 2A / DK1 / 6: Also known as the rig Phuc Nguyen 2A, completed April 17, 1995 on the basis of the rig DK1 / 6 old. Storm light shock collapse December 13, 1998.
- Alexandra Bank
The truss assemblies Huyen Tran was established formally from November 11, 1991, construction on the Shoals Huyen Tran (Alexandra Bank) south of the continental shelf. Existing cluster 1 the rig is used.
- House rig DK1 / 7: Also known as the rig Huyen Tran, completing 11 November 1991. It is a platform with top of the lighthouse and meteorological observatory Huyen Tran
- Grainger Bank
Cinnamon Sugar rig the cluster was formed officially from November 4, 1991, building on Cinnamon Street Shoals (Grainger Bank) south of the continental shelf. The current cluster has 2 rigs are used.
- House rig DK1 / 8: Also known as the rig Cinnamon Sugar A, completed 4 November 1991. It is a platform with top lighthouse Cinnamon Sugar.
- House rig DK1 / 19: Also known as the rig Cinnamon Sugar A, completed April 10, 1997.
- Ca Mau Shoals
The Mau Complex rig was founded in 1994, built on the grounds of the Mau shallow Gulf of Thailand , far away to the south Vietnam than 6 clusters on the scaffold. The Mau Complex rigs currently only have one home rig is used.
- House rig DK1 / 10: Also known as the Mau rig, completed in 1994.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Pratas Islands, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Woody Island (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.