|The Good Friend Award|
|For COUNTLESS good neighbor gestures and expert guidance and direction! ! !|
Screenshot of user contributions
I like File:User contributions detail.svg but it was removed from Help:User contributions today as outdated. Can you make an updated version with the red and green numbers described at Wikipedia:Added or removed characters? Also, "diff" and "hist" have swapped positions. An often overlooked detail is that the arrow at a section edit summary is a link to the section. It's a minor issue but perhaps this could be mentioned. PrimeHunter (talk)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Now Available (November 2014)
- DeGruyter: 1000 new accounts for English and German-language research. Sign up on one of two language Wikipedias:
- Fold3: 100 new accounts for American history and military archives
- Scotland's People: 100 new accounts for Scottish genealogy database
- British Newspaper Archive: expanded by 100+ accounts for British newspapers
- Highbeam: 100+ remaining accounts for newspaper and magazine archives
- Questia: 100+ remaining accounts for journal and social science articles
- JSTOR: 100+ remaining accounts for journal archives
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 23:25, 5 November 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for updating the cannabis/Oregon articles recently! Proponents certainly ran a much stronger campaign than they did a couple years ago. By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to offer any feedback here. Also, I've started a Portland neighborhoods project, so if you see a familiar neighborhood that needs a category to add to related articles, feel free! ----Another Believer (Talk) 04:21, 7 November 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Oregon gubernatorial election, 2014, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Third party. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hey Pete, see what links here and the talk page, I think you need to disambiguate her, unless you think she should be the primary topic? More people have probably heard of the character, I imagine... Valfontis (talk) 04:23, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
- Valfontis My inclination is, I don't think an apparently non-notable fictional character should distract from an actual person who does pass the notability threshold. I would think that anybody seeking the Family Guy character would probably put the words "Family Guy" into the search string, and so they wouldn't have any trouble finding the list anyway. If you want to change the way it's set up though, I won't interfere! -Pete (talk) 02:49, 24 November 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Joseph Nathan Teal, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Frank Benson. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Yet another cleaner
Hi Pete. Even though you wrote that Yet Another Cleaner "appears to be a good candidate for deletion", NeilN has been taking your name (in vain?) as an authority on criteria for sources. It would therefore be helpful if you would weigh in again at the article's talk page on the appropriate action. In particular is there a sufficiently clear cut case as to whether or not to bother AFD, who may well have plenty of harder disputes to resolve? Vaughan Pratt (talk) 07:32, 23 November 2014 (UTC)