Archive 0407 : Archive 0410 : Archive 0502 : Archive 0505 : Archive 0509 : Archive 0601 : Archive 0604 : Archive 0606 :
Archive 0611 : Archive 0702 : Archive 0706 : Archive 0708 : Archive 0711 : Archive 0804 : Archive 0810 : Archive 0911 :
Archive 1103 : Archive 1202 : Archive 1304
Hi — Welcome to my talk page — Please leave any messages below
- If you post a message on this page, I'll normally reply on this page to avoid fragmenting the discussion.
- If I've left you a message on your talk page, I will be watching it, so you're most welcome to reply there rather than here.
- If appropriate, I will move talk from here to the relevant article's talk page, so that everyone can share in the discussion.
- If you want to start a new discussion thread, please start it at the bottom of the page. Better still, use the "+" tab next to the "edit this page" tab, which will do that automatically.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- Regional road (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- List of townlands of County Donegal (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- added a link pointing to Malin
A nomination is taking place as to whether Ari Wolfe should be deleted or not. The discussion is held at the Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Ari Wolfe and everyone is welcome to join in on the discussion. However do not remove the AfD notice on top. WisconsinBoyClevelandRocks228844 (talk) 21:36, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
New Wales Coast Path WikiProject
As a member of WikiProject Wales, WikiProject Cardiff or an user who has contributed to Welsh articles we invite you to contribute to a new project, Living Paths!: articles, images, translations... Lonely Planet rated the coast of Wales "the best region on Earth" in 2012, yet there is a very low number of articles on the history and culture of places along the Coastal Path. This promises to be an exciting project as it gathers momentum with many Users joining in across the world.
If you are interested in training groups in Wales, please leave a message on the Talk Page.
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Vehicle registration plates of Japan may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page(Click show ⇨)
Old matter, "Oresundtrain"
Hello Picapica (isn't that Latin for a bird, [in Swedish "skata"] ?). I have agreed to "Wikipedia neologism" on the tal-page of Oresundtrain. A part from Your criticism, in English one doesn't put word together until they are very well established (I'm not native in English, it's a question). It should hence be "Oresund trains", shouldn't it ? However dispite being Swedish citizen , in this case I don't quite agree with You on using the Swedish spelling. If You care to have a look at the talk-page some three years later... Although not much of my contributions have anything to do with birds, I'm very fond of all bird species. Best regards Boeing720 (talk) 02:17, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
- Tack för påminnelsen, Boeing! Please see my comments on Talk:Oresundtrain. -- Picapica (talk) 21:58, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Voidxor. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Automatic train control, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed and archived in the page history for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. – voidxor (talk | contrib) 01:07, 13 January 2015 (UTC)
- My changes amounted to copyedits only: I added no factual content. However, I have added a couple of source references to the now restored material concerning Denmark. -- Picapica (talk) 00:03, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
Hi Picapica! As a Steward I'm involved in the upcoming unification of all accounts organized by the Wikimedia Foundation (see m:Single User Login finalisation announcement). By looking at your account, I realized that you don't have a global account yet. In order to secure your name, I recommend you to create such account on your own by submitting your password on Special:MergeAccount and unifying your local accounts. If you have any problems with doing that or further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on my talk page. Cheers, —DerHexer (Talk) 00:40, 15 January 2015 (UTC)