|This is Pmlineditor's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Pmlineditor.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
I've reactivated your ACC account, and added your cloak to the #wikipedia-en-accounts IRC channel. Please take a good look at the guide before handling requests again - a fair amount has changed in the last couple of years! Remember to sign up for the mailing list.
Pop into the IRC channel if you've got questions, and welcome back!
- Thanks! I'll probably take the role of an observer for a couple of days seeing how much it has changed, heh. Regards, Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 16:06, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
After reviewing your request for the account creator right, I have enabled the flag on your account. Keep in mind these things:
- The account creator right removes the limit on the maximum number of new accounts that can be created in a 24-hour period.
- The account creator right is not a status symbol. If it remains unused, it is likely to be removed. Abuse of the account creator right will result in its removal by an administrator.
If you no longer require the right, let me know, or ask any other administrator. Drop a note if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of the account creator right. Happy editing! — xaosflux Talk 17:44, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
The WikiProject Video Games Newsletter, Q2 2014
Orphaned non-free image File:Softpedia.png
Thanks for uploading File:Softpedia.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Fernando7's Changing Username Issue
Hey, this is me, Fernando7. I noticed that my request to change my name still has not a response by a admin if it was approved or not. Though it seems not to be a problem, it seems my request is being skipped on purpose, as other requests that were made after mine are answered. Please see mine, and tell me if it was approved or not. 16:13, September 28, 2014 (EST)
- Hi, since you don't have a global account, I think you need to make a request on Meta-Wiki for a local rename or contact a steward here. Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 06:06, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
you have made speedy deletion tag to article Madhav mahamune but you have not warned its creator. plz put the message on his talk. the message is placed at the bottom of deletion template. Owais khursheed (talk) 06:32, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, I forgot about doing that because I was handling a rename request. Tbh, you could have warned the user yourself, but thanks for notifying me... Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 08:33, 29 September 2014 (UTC)