- 1 Smile
- 2 A bowl of strawberries for you!
- 3 A belated barnstar for you!
- 4 Nomination for deletion of Template:Species abbreviation
- 5 Disambiguations on The Acting Witan of Mercia article for resubmission
- 6 Madonna discography (disambiguation) listed at Redirects for discussion
- 7 Sorry
- 8 Revert of a link from Bowser to Bowser (disambiguation) even if that redirects directly to Bowser
- 9 Re-run User:RussBot/Disambiguation not needed/001 (and 002)
A bowl of strawberries for you!
|I apologize for my silly error, and hope this bowl of strawberries will help to make amends. Thank you for your work reverting vandals, and sorry for confusing you with the original vandal. ~Adjwilley (talk) 04:12, 18 May 2012 (UTC)|
- Thanks! No harm done. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 10:39, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
A belated barnstar for you!
|The Super Disambiguator's Barnstar|
|The Super Disambiguator's Barnstar is awarded to the winners of the Disambiguation pages with links monthly challenge, who have gone above and beyond to remove ambiguous links. Your achievment will be recorded at the Hall of Fame.
This award is presented to R'n'B, for successfully fixing 3057 links in the challenge of January 2012. Nick Number (talk) 14:01, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
Nomination for deletion of Template:Species abbreviation
Template:Species abbreviation has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Augurar (talk) 05:23, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
Disambiguations on The Acting Witan of Mercia article for resubmission
I've looked at your suggestions for the disambiguations of "English" and "British" early in the above article and am struggling to find any ambiguities. Could you explain them, please? Thanks.Snoobysoo (talk) 18:02, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
- Please see the pages English and British, respectively. Those pages list all the articles on Wikipedia that might conceivably be referred to by either of those titles. Our goal is for internal links to take readers directly to the correct, relevant article. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 18:40, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
Madonna discography (disambiguation) listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Madonna discography (disambiguation). Since you had some involvement with the Madonna discography (disambiguation) redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. 17:50, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi R'n'B, I'm so sorry for reverting you - I had put a plate on my desk and I'm assuming that it somehow hit the mouse button which then reverted you, I was absolutely confused when I sat down to see "Action completed" ,
Anyway just wanted to apologize :)
Happy editing, –Davey2010Talk 20:00, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
- No worries at all. Stuff like that happens to all of us. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 20:30, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi, you undid two of my edits linking Bowser directly to Bowser. You changed them back to Bowser (disambiguation) even if that is a direct redirect to Bowser. Please explain why to keep these two unnecessary redirects. Thank you. --ProloSozz (talk) 21:52, 24 May 2015 (UTC)
- As I said in both of my edit summaries, see WP:D#HOWTODAB. To save you the trouble, that page says, 'To link to a disambiguation page (rather than to a page whose topic is a specific meaning), link to the title that includes the text "(disambiguation)", even if that is a redirect—for example, link to the redirect "America (disambiguation)" rather than the target page at "America".' (Emphasis in original.) --R'n'B (call me Russ) 23:00, 24 May 2015 (UTC)
Re-run User:RussBot/Disambiguation not needed/001 (and 002)
- I would be happy to, except that I'm having trouble finding the script that I ran to generate it. It looks like it wouldn't be too hard to re-write it, but it might take a few days until I have the time. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 14:02, 26 May 2015 (UTC)