A bowl of strawberries for you!
|I apologize for my silly error, and hope this bowl of strawberries will help to make amends. Thank you for your work reverting vandals, and sorry for confusing you with the original vandal. ~Adjwilley (talk) 04:12, 18 May 2012 (UTC)|
- Thanks! No harm done. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 10:39, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
A belated barnstar for you!
|The Super Disambiguator's Barnstar|
|The Super Disambiguator's Barnstar is awarded to the winners of the Disambiguation pages with links monthly challenge, who have gone above and beyond to remove ambiguous links. Your achievment will be recorded at the Hall of Fame.
This award is presented to R'n'B, for successfully fixing 3057 links in the challenge of January 2012. Nick Number (talk) 14:01, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
Your recent repair and bug report seem to work. I can find hiccups here and there, but at least 90% is normal again. Minor glitch is the failure of Templates with disambiguation links, usually powered by DPL Bot. Can you take a look in that? Thanks in advance! 20:58, 27 October 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know whether I can fix this without JaGa's help, but please leave some templates un-fixed for the next few days so that I can at least try to narrow down what is causing it. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 09:43, 28 October 2014 (UTC)
- @The Banner: @BD2412: You may as well resume fixing templates. I still haven't identified the problem, but I don't think having a few unfixed templates around will make it any easier (or harder) to nail it down. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 14:23, 1 November 2014 (UTC)
- I am depending on the overview on "Templates with disambiguation links" but when I stumble upon a template I try to fix it straight away. 14:29, 1 November 2014 (UTC)
- Good news, The Banner and other lurkers: Templates with disambiguation links is working again!! :-) R'n'B (call me Russ) 21:47, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
- Great, I open the attack... 22:01, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
Exciting this one: Tirupati. So, not all glitches are gone. 13:07, 15 November 2014 (UTC)
- This was caused by corruption in the Wikimedia Labs database replica. I've added a check to prevent multiple edits. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 11:37, 6 December 2014 (UTC)
Wikimedia genealogy project
Just wondering if you have any thoughts re: the idea of WMF hosting a genealogy project. If so, feel free to contribute to this discussion. And apologies if I have made this request before. ---Another Believer (Talk) 18:29, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
Issue with Dab solver
Hi buddy, Is there some technical glitch currently going on with Dab solver? because when i am trying to fix Disambiguation at Articles with the most disambiguation links The new link which openes is showing "No redirect found" with details on page as "We've moved! We're sorry, but the user-supported tool you have attempted to reach did not leave a forwarding URL where we could automatically redirect you."( 04:31, 13 December 2014 (UTC))
- Dabsolver is now at http://dispenser.homenet.org/~dispenser/view/Dab_solver. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 11:02, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Russ, thanks for sharing the update, But the problem is- Earlier when we use to click on FIX for any particular list in Articles With Multiple Dablinks or at Disambiguation pages with links it use to forward our page to URL where we could automatically correct dabs(Example: https://toolserver.org/~dispenser/cgi-bin/dab_solver.py?page=Lifeforce_%28film%29). But now it can't be done. Now i will have to manually enter article name in link provided by you at http://dispenser.homenet.org/~dispenser/view/Dab_solver & then only i can edit. Please suggest how i could use Dab Solver in easy way without hard labour as i was using earlier?( 09:12, 15 December 2014 (UTC))