A bowl of strawberries for you!
|I apologize for my silly error, and hope this bowl of strawberries will help to make amends. Thank you for your work reverting vandals, and sorry for confusing you with the original vandal. ~Adjwilley (talk) 04:12, 18 May 2012 (UTC)|
- Thanks! No harm done. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 10:39, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
A belated barnstar for you!
|The Super Disambiguator's Barnstar|
|The Super Disambiguator's Barnstar is awarded to the winners of the Disambiguation pages with links monthly challenge, who have gone above and beyond to remove ambiguous links. Your achievment will be recorded at the Hall of Fame.
This award is presented to R'n'B, for successfully fixing 3057 links in the challenge of January 2012. Nick Number (talk) 14:01, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
Nizam was the title of the sovereign of Hyderabad State and other Indian States. The page Nizam should be include in Nizam (disambiguation). You have redirect Nizam to Nizam of Hyderabad, who was not only single Nizam.--امین اکبر (talk) 10:17, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
- The page Nizam (title) is listed on the disambiguation page. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 11:21, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Please stop using redirects in the referal or any other part of the Kennedy family page or any other article- those just annoy readers. "Kennedy (disambiguation)" redirects to "Kennedy", so please do not have the article link to redirects. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:05, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
- @User:184.108.40.206, WP:INTDABLINK is policy. If you are unable to conform your conduct to policy, please let me know, so that I can cause you to do so. Cheers! bd2412 T 19:21, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
Lite baklava till dig!
|can you fix gökturks down on the page Mehmeett21 (talk) 17:50, 27 November 2013 (UTC)|
Heinkel/Sv.Aero HD 19
Thanks for your help with the disambiguations. I will try to remember from now on that Georgia is a disambig page because of the state and country. Candleabracadabra (talk) 14:45, 3 December 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the report! It's not just this page, it seems to have happened on dozens of redirects. I'll definitely have to figure this out and fix it before letting this script run again. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 14:10, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
- It wasn't actually a problem with the script, but with broken database replication on the Toolserver. I've migrated the script to Wikimedia Labs, which so far doesn't have the same problem. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 20:23, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Odd RussBot edit
- See immediately preceding section. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 18:36, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage. Not sure if you actually use this page or not. Any feedback in the deletion discussion would be welcome. Kaldari (talk) 23:52, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Lakas CMD articles
There's a massive problem here, but the templates were supposedly working fine until the two articles were renamed unilaterally. Also, only the Lakas-Kampi-CMD and Lakas-CMD templates redirect to the present day party while the rest (Lakas-NUCD, Lakas-NUCD-UMDP and Lakas-Christian Muslim Democrats) all redirected to the old one. –HTD 14:54, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
I saw that you took care of that one. I was thinking that it's a bit WP:DABCONCEPTy, since an adductor muscle can be described as any muscle that contracts towards the lateral center line of the body. What do you think? By the way, we should get together for lunch sometime - maybe in January. I'm working in the NoVa region now. Cheers! bd2412 T 20:07, 12 December 2013 (UTC)
- I kind of agree with you, but it seemed to me that Adduction covered all the subject matter that a primary topic article would need to cover. Yes, let's get together after the holidays. Happy New Year! --R'n'B (call me Russ) 00:56, 13 December 2013 (UTC)