User talk:Redtigerxyz/Archive 4
- 1 Review of Anekantavada
- 2 Your message
- 3 Please take a look at Kalki
- 4 Vithoba
- 5 GA review request
- 6 Message from Suyogaerospace
- 7 Image permission dispute
- 8 hi
- 9 Possibly unfree Image:Krishna depictions in Todai-ji Temple of Nara.png
- 10 Image:Heliodoruspillar.gif
- 11 WikiProject Mumbai
- 12 'The'
- 13 Deletion of Vishnuism
- 14 Talk:Hinduism#Swaminarayans_are_not_hindus.2C_why_the_picture_of_their_temple.3F
- 15 DYK
- 16 Vishnu
- 17 Literature in the Hoysala Empire
- 18 Thank you
- 19 Karma in Hinduism
- 20 Khandoba
- 21 Swaminarayan Pics
- 22 Deshastha
- 23 If you have time
- 24 DYK
- 25 DYK
- 26 Good effort
- 27 Kamandalu
- 28 Copyedit
- 29 Thanks
- 30 Lonar lake
- 31 Iole
- 32 Literary influence
- 33 Barnstar from Bhadani
- 34 Devfonthelp
- 35 Re:Image:Delhi 2008 blasts final.svg
- 36 Thanks for you help at Satsvarupa dasa Goswami article
- 37 Vithoba copyedit
- 38 Lindow Man
- 39 Uploading images
- 40 27 September 2008 Delhi blast
- 41 Monotheism page
- 42 Adi Shankara
- 43 Thanks!
- 44 Reliability issue
- 45 gan:Gliese 581 c
- 46 Thank you
- 47 Apology :(
- 48 2008 Agartala bombings
- 49 Manasa
- 50 Peer review of Ramakrishna
- 51 Gliese 581 c reassessment
- 52 Notice
Review of Anekantavada
- Thanks for your efforts to improve the article to enable it acquire GA rating. I hope that I have satisfied your concerns substantially. If you have any additional concerns, please do let me know.--Anish (talk) 05:44, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks Redtigerxyz for promoting this article as GA and for all the help and comments that improved this article. However the “Citecheck” tag is still there on the top of the article. Can it be removed or what should be done to get it removed. Secondly, in your opinion, should I nominate this article for featured article status? Is it ready or still some thing needs to be done?--Anish (talk) 19:40, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- Your suggestion to – ask someone from the Jain workgroup - an "expert" not actively editing the article, to go throught through the article and leave a note on the article talk saying whatever written is a fair interpretation of the philosophy of Anekantavada – seems fair enough. I can think of three persons who have good knowledge of Jainism (actually there are not many) – Manish Modi (talk · contribs), Malaiya (talk · contribs) and Qmwne235 (talk · contribs). I will request them.--Anish (talk) 14:08, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- You have a valid questions on differences in philosophy and Jain sects. There is near unanimity on Jain philosophy amongst different sects. In fact the 2nd century magnum opus on Jain philosophy Tattvarthasutra also known as Jain bible is accepted by both main sects as well as other sub-sects. Differences are on account of some practices and beliefs like - nudity of monks, liberation of women and whether Mahavira was married and like. Hope this answers your question.--Anish (talk) 14:33, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
You wrote that as a process for GA I must
- "List the article on Wikipedia:Good articles under the appropriate section. Consider listing it at the top of the good articles page under "Recently listed good articles". "
- Update the GA number.
However I can find the first and can not find the second. Wikidās ॐ 17:13, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
Please take a look at Kalki
Hello, I notice you are an experienced editor in some Hinduism related subjects. Could you please take the time to look at Kalki? It is currently (in his own words) guarded by Ghostexorcist. And I don't have the experience to know how to make changes that don't get reverted. These are my concerns about it. See if you agree.
- An inordinate portion of the article is devoted to subjects tangential to the Hindu concept under the heading "Modern variations of the Kalki prophecy." I think this title itself is a contradiction in terms. What modern variation of the prophesy is there in Hinduism? It might read "modern interpretations" but Ghostexorcist will not allow even this to be discussed.
- The way the section is put together it gives the impression that the views of one author Savitri Devi Mukherji that Adolf Hitler was Kalki is a part of Hindu thought. By excluding other similar silly notions he puts un-due focus to that one idea, making Hinduism look morally baron.
- By having this Nazi allusion follow directly after Alejandro Biondini, a Nazi in Argentina, Ghostexorcist is de facto insisting on giving the Kalki concept a nazi connotation and I can't understand his motive.
- Wikipedia:Neutral_point_of_view#Undue_weight holds that Wikipedia is not a repository for opinions that almost no one holds - such as that Hitler was Kalki - a view that apparently a single Hindu author who is now dead had. By insisting on having this rare opinion kept highlighted he gives the impression this is a genuine Hindu view by not saying it is not. This seems a clear case of "undue weight" as defined by Wikipedia.
What I was hoping is that you might know one or two experienced editors like yourself that could bring some weight to bear on that article. As it is it goes nowhere as all serious changes are reverted by Ghostexorcist who says he guards the article. Thank you for your time. I hope you will help. Vedantahindu (talk) 14:11, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Since the article is very rich in historical and mythological detail, even more bracketed meanings should be provided (ex:for words like Padma purana, the different holy days in the Hindu calender). If I knew the meanings, I would have taken care of it. I wish I had more time to copy edit once more but I will be travelling starting early next week and will be occasionally looking into wiki, in the month of July. Consider converting the numerous "dashes" used and replace some of them with full sentences. This will reduce the choppyness at places. Where you prefer to use "dash", consider using "–", it looks better, unless you are using a compound word like "best-known", "well-known" etc.Dineshkannambadi (talk) 17:53, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
GA review request
Hello, when you have time and if you are inclined, can you kindly go over the GA review of Sri Lankan Tamil people that is under consideration after peer review and extensive copy edit. ThanksTaprobanus (talk) 15:30, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Message from Suyogaerospace
This message was sent by User:Printer222 as per request of Suyogaerospace (talk) using AWB. You recicved this message as you are a member of Wikipedia:WikiProject Maharashtra. Cheers Printer222 (talk) 09:01, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
Image permission dispute
- Yes, either that or WP:PUI if the image claims to be free but you think it's not. Ten Pound Hammer and his otters • (Chirps•Clams•Chowder) 14:36, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
Just a note to say that I am always happy to see you entering into hinduism deletion discussions, as someone knowledgeable and reasonable. I hope to be the latter, but am definitely not the former. If you follow the amazing number of deletions in Wikipedia:WikiProject Deletion sorting/Hinduism, many of them clearly unresearched and ignoring multiple RS's already in an article, I fear you will become less surprised by ones like Tirtha, kshetra, as well as by statements that chapters in (academic) books are "passing references" or inadmissible or replacements of "delete" with "strong delete" upon being presented with such references.John Z (talk) 08:01, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
Possibly unfree Image:Krishna depictions in Todai-ji Temple of Nara.png
An image that you uploaded or altered, Image:Krishna depictions in Todai-ji Temple of Nara.png, has been listed at Wikipedia:Possibly unfree images because its copyright status is unclear or disputed. If the image's copyright status cannot be verified, it may be deleted. You may find more information on the image description page. You are welcome to add comments to its entry at the discussion if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. Redtigerxyz (talk) 13:24, 18 July 2008 (UTC) --Redtigerxyz (talk) 13:24, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks Redtiger, I have placed a reply to it there. Mistaken identity? Wikidās ॐ 13:00, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Please compare the img with the img here , they are the same - including dimensions. The Inscription is old but the digital creation of the text is perhaps taken from the copyrighted site.--Redtigerxyz (talk) 12:51, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- A faithful reproduction of a public domain resource does not gain a new copyright. Stifle (talk) 12:55, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello, Redtigerxyz. WikiProject Mumbai has been launched. We were wondering if you could join the Wikiproject since you are a Wikipedian from Mumbai. To join, just add your name into the members list. or click this link to directly add yourself (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:WikiProject_Mumbai/Members&action=edit). Thankyou,KensplanetTalkE-mailContributions 06:54, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello; I'm wondering about your rationale for removing all those 'the' (the definite article) from the Krishna article. In some cases they can be seen as superfluous and unnecessary. However it is conventional to use the definite article in English when describing a unique and notable item or event - it is "I've read the Bible", not "I've read Bible". For an paragraph that illustrates this, see the opening paragraph of Napoleonic Wars. Hence it should be "the Mahabharata", and "the Kurukshetra War". In regard to the section title "The Performing Arts", which you've changed to "Performing arts" (and which I've changed back before), without the definite article, it becomes an ambiguous phrase, which could be either a noun or a verb phrase. See typical titles for institutions that deal with such, e.g. . Thanks; Imc (talk) 11:13, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reply. The main reason for my above message was, given the previous instance of the performing arts heading, to prevent a grammatical edit war. Imc (talk) 20:54, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Deletion of Vishnuism
Hello, I have noted that instead of merging the article you have deleted all relevant references and content. There was no consensus on the merge and some unsourced opinions were expressed that did not justify it. Because Vishnuism - was deleted and redirected (instead of merged) without discussion, it is being discussed as per official AfD process to establish notability consensus. Please in the future do not use merge procedures for deletion by redirect. Use AfD for this purpose. Thanks. Wikidās ॐ 12:43, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi Redtigerxyz. There is a discussion about whether certain Hindu gurus should have the category "Hindu gods" on their articles. Your input is appreciated. Thanks GizzaDiscuss © 00:44, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
I agree. Many of the Vishnu and Krishna articles are heavily slanted towards a Gaudiya Vaishnavite view.
Hi. I just got back from India. The above article is in PR. Whenever you have time, please do look into it. Your suggestions are welcome. BTW, I see that Vithoba is in PR too. Good luck there. thanks,Dineshkannambadi (talk) 13:47, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the note on my page. You have made a recent edit on Anekantavada, changing the image here . However, kindly note that this Gandhi image(s) was the reason, why the FA status was delayed as it was found to be not confirming to the licencing rules by elcobbola (talk · contribs). Please check this page for discussion thread Wikipedia:Featured_article_candidates/Anekantavada. I am not reverting your edit as it is a good faith edit and the status of image may have changed of which I may not be aware. I will put a note on elcobbola (talk · contribs) page to know whether the status has changed. Thanks.--Anish (talk) 03:56, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the tip. But believe me, I spend a hell lota time just to get a free image of Mahatma Gandhi and was stressed out on this single issue. One would think that the "father of teh nation" hwould have many free images....but..I know there are many more better images of Gandhi on commons....but all are having licencing problems.--Anish (talk) 18:03, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
Dear Redtiger, thanks for the lovely barnstar acknowledeging my role in Anekantavada. However, yours was no small role, especially, in promoting it to GA status after a thorough review of the article. It helped in the FA review immensely. Thanks again. I will be needing your expertise once again when I takeup Karma in Jainism and Ahimsa in Jainism for FA review.--Anish (talk) 06:42, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Karma in Hinduism
Redtiger, I started the article Karma in Hinduism and citing theistic sources. I want to improve the article to a level to Featured article status.
Can you help? Thanks,
No problem. If you know of users who are interested in improving karma in hinduism, please forward the inquiry.
I replied to one of your comments re Khandoba on the People considered avatars cfd discussion. You might miss it if you didn't know it was there. I'm intrigued by Khandoba. I have a number of connections in the Maharashtra area, and I keep bumping into his temples, etc. Next time, a side trip to Jejuri. If you have any enlightening comments to throw my way, I'm eager to hear. --nemonoman (talk) 01:32, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
PS -- Maybe you'd do me a favor and have a look at Meher Baba, and give me a sense of the amount of work needed to get it to FA quality. A one or two word review is entirely adequate, like Lots or Not Much or No Way. I'm not asking for a full FA line-by-line review, just need an experienced editor's sense of the gap between GA and FA. Thanks for listening.--nemonoman (talk) 01:36, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
Please don't switch the positioning of the pics so that they face inward. I also would rather have it that way, but the formating of the page is messed up by doing so. I've tried so that they face inward but it doesn't work. If you still have concerns please tell me. Thanks Juthani1 tcs 22:52, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Is it a policy of wikipedia that pictures of non-notable persons should not be included ? The picture of the deshastha couple was there for non-Maharasthrians or Non-indians to see what modern deshastha people look like. If you have a better picture of a whole deshastha family (husband , wife kids or even with grand parents) then please remove "the couple" picture and put the family picture there. I believe the deshastha article comes under anthropology and so the having that picture there is completely justified. Thanks.--18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:38, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
If you have time
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|For your excellent peer reviews and Good Articles.Dineshkannambadi (talk) 23:14, 6 September 2008 (UTC)|
Hi! Redtigerxyz, I am happy to see that you have already written an article on Kamandalu. In Sanskrit and in most of Indian languages it is prnounced as just Kamandal. Can you change the name of the s artcile to Kamandal. In fact, I was about to post an article on the same subject. Since you have already done it, I will add some text material which I have collected to expand this article. Incidentally, you have also added to my artcile on Kapala. What is the reason for removing the Chamunda image from Hoysala period. It is also part of Tantric culture and the picture looks impressive.--Nvvchar (talk) 07:32, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Hi Redtigerxyxz, I hate to say no to any request, but I've made so many promises that I can't keep up. I put some other things on hold to copyedit Mangalorean Catholics over the weekend, but I don't dare take on another copyedit right away. Since the League of Copyeditors disappeared, the only formal copyediting list that I know of is part of the peer review volunteer list at WP:PRV. A shortage of copyeditors seems to be a continuing problem. I wish I knew how to recruit more. I think a lot of English teachers and newspaper editors would like it and be good at it, but it's not clear to me how to get them involved. Finetooth (talk) 17:07, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. A month would give me time to find the right place to work it into my schedule. So, let's say no later than Oct. 9 and possibly sooner. Finetooth (talk) 18:10, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
third lagest crater too is not correct as in this link http://www.unb.ca/passc/ImpactDatabase/asia.htm , there are a lot of other craters with larger diameters , or is it that lonar is the 3 rd largest in some specific class? jeph (talk) 06:22, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for catching the nomination. Iole has now been reviewed again and is up for a second review as a GA. It is currently on hold for 7 days for the issues mentioned. I have tried to address the issues and copyedited accordingly. If you have time, could you look it over to see if you can make additional improvements. Thanks. -Doug Coldwell talk 20:37, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
Hi Redtigerxyz. Can you point me to a book(s) (available on google search) that gives a brief but useful info on the influence of Kannada Haridasa literature on the Warkari literature in Marathi? Also, do you know of any books that detail the reverse influence of Marathi theatre on Kannada theatre. I am hoping you may be able to give some leads, since you wrote the article on Vithoba.thanks, Dineshkannambadi (talk) 23:24, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
Barnstar from Bhadani
|The Special Barnstar|
|Awarded for helping build the page: 2008 New Delhi bombings Bhadani (talk) 15:32, 13 September 2008 (UTC)|
From me too:
- Dear Friend,
- Welcome! This template shall keep you informed about how to use Devanagari Script's Marathi/Hindi/Nepali language fonts on internet.We are pleased that you have taken first step to understand the same.
- mala marathi type kase karayche he have ahe ? or How to type using Marathi font? is one of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Marathi Wikipedia.
- Already several Marathi users are making thousands of edits in Marathi Language here using different different Marathi Font facilities and many user-friendly advance facilities are freely available on internet.
- A detail technical help is provided in english language at Setup For Devanagari page.To read font help in Marathi Language go to article mr:संगणक टंक.
|Sr.No||Font Name and Link||Help||Remarks||User Friendlyness Rank|
|1||gamabhana - गमभन
||mr:गमभन टंकलेखन सुविधा||copy paste facility,Online and Offline usage,Marathi spellcheck support||*****|
|2||Google Marathi Font गूगल टंकलेखन सुविधा||Google Marathi Font गूगल टंकलेखन साहाय्य||copy paste facility||***|
|3||Down load baraha exe||बराहा Direct
Baraha Direct Help
mr:बराहा मध्ये मराठी कसे टाइप करावे
|subject to your operating systm||*****|
- Besides O.S. Window XP it self now supports devanagari fonts and the related help is provided at Setup For Devanagari.
- To read Marathi Unicode text on internet please just see on top of your computer screen's window you find a blue bar mentioning Microsoft Internet Explorer ,Below that is the second line Where in first menu is file, second is edit and third is view.Please select view menue their you find -Encoding- there you please select Unicode(UTF-8)
- Still find defficult then revert back at Help-forum for new users.If you are using online messanger, then which one ? keep us informed we can support a live chat help also,if needed.
- In en wikipedia you may want to refer also Help:Multilingual support (Indic), Template:User interwiki infoboard mr
- Thanking you, With warm regards, Helpdesk Marathi Wikipedia ~~~~
Re:Image:Delhi 2008 blasts final.svg
Thanks for you help at Satsvarupa dasa Goswami article
I wanted to thank you for your help with the article. Your input and your critical eye are very much appreciated. Hope to work with you on and on. ys Wikidās ॐ 13:27, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Done. I added more questions and comments on the article's talk page, just below the first two, which you already saw and responded to. If you have questions, please leave me a note on the article talk page or my user talk page, whichever you like. I didn't fill in the LoCE template because the LoCE no longer functions (and I simply free-lance nowadays, as it were). I'd suggest that you simply delete the template. My best. Finetooth (talk) 04:05, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
I've rewritten the parts you highlighted; it was hardly glorification (especially since two of the three occurrences said "one of the...") but you're right, it probably should be attributed. Thanks for your time and reviewing the article. Nev1 (talk) 13:44, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- Never mind, I see you already saw the note I left on the talk page. Thanks for the pass :-) Nev1 (talk) 13:47, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
Hi RedTigerxyz, Thanks for the quick note on the image upload thing. I got it. Listen, I sat and worked a lot of hours last night to fix the Hindu section under the "Monotheism" page and also the "Hindu views on Monotheism" page. There were a lot of grammatical, style, and substance issues. This morning I noticed that some guy "SkyWriter (Tim)" reverted back all my changes citing "Wikipedia editing standards" issues when in fact my changes brings the article to much better Wikipedia editing standards. I'd have also expected him to send me "talk" in good faith first to discuss before he reverted my changes. He is a barnstar just like yourself. I am newbie non-techie trying to figure my way through the clumsy Wikipedia interface. Please keep the "Monotheism" page under your "watch" list as well as there are people who pretend so but don't run the show in good faith here. I mean, what's the point in editing so much and some freak goes and reverts back my changes overnight? For no good reason, and it's not his religion for him to meddle with or "talk" about. Any tips from you would be great. VedicScience (talk) 19:26, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
I reverted back my fine changes on the Monotheism page and now another user called "Garzo" has also done the same as SkyWriter. They have problems with my edits but they don't tell me what is it that they don't like either. They just want to revert it back to the lousy state it was before. What to do? I've asked them to post on my Talk page. If they don't, should I just revert again? Does Wikipedia have a policy against abusive editors with malicious intent? VedicScience (talk) 20:13, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
Hi my dear friend, I understand your zeal and appreciate you. I live in the US and Westerners have a lot of difficulty understanding the monotheism of Hinduism. I've moved the Ganapatya and Surya worship to the Hindu_views_on_monotheism page, for a good reason. Ganapatya is at least justifiable with Ganesh Purana. Sun-god worship is precisely what is ridiculed here! Try to understand what we are trying to communicate is a delicate subject matter. Also highly recommend that you study the Upanishads deeply. Vedabase.net also has some other limited materials which you may or may not like. Anyway, use discretion before adding all the gods with links all over the place, especially on the monotheism page. Hope this makes sense to you. —Preceding unsigned comment added by VedicScience (talk • contribs) 06:08, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Adi Shankara said a lot of things. I have been a follower of Advaita all my life. That said, I believe in studying the scriptures and individual verification instead of building up ideologies on "he said - she said". Highly recommended practice. I am more of the inclusive NPOV type i.e. not a hardliner Krishna-hater from the Shankara camp, neither a Shankara-hater from the ISKCON camp.
You should also study carefully from this interesting link I ran into a few months ago:
> so "if sun-worship is ridiculed there, then we do not include it" attitude is wrong.
Not just Adi Shankara but all Hindu philosophers of the time were instrumental in "missionary" activity. That's how Hinduism was revived from the clutches of Buddhism. The Hare Krishnas see Advaita as Buddhism in a new bottle (polytheism included) and all forms of Vaishnavism as the real deal. I don't care one way or another. Sanatan Dharma is the most important in whatever shape or form without hatred. Anyway to address your point, Hinduism as a missionary religion and an attitude that respects only local tribal beliefs instead of international marketing and proselytyzing activity IMO is the wrong attitude. I believe there are also local language pages on Wikipedia which have hardly any pages on Ganpatya or Saurya. Not even Vishnu or Shiva! Perhaps that is the right place for all that. As far as international marketing, trust me, I know better. And I don't care if people get into Krishnas of become Advaitans. Understand the purpose of the things the acaryas did and then tailor your mission. Understanding scriptures is also a good idea.
My Friend, The link is a blog like link, and not a WP:reliable source. This I also thought so for a while. Then checked it with a copy of Shiva Purana. You should do that too. And this wasn't like changing a religion or anything. Just understanding the ultimate goal of my life better. This also made me a bit tolerant from the strong Advaita stance I had before. Otherwise, I'd be on a rampage deleting Krishna sections all over the place. That said, I am as inclusive as yourself and will continue to do my best bringing in NPOV wisdom on wikipedia although I have to admit that I am a newbie at this. I might ask for your guidance as usual. Listen, the gods don't need to be saved. The gods are to save us. Life is short. Duniya gol, so Hari bol~! :o)
gan:Gliese 581 c
Thank you for your excellent feedback and patience on Sun Tzu. Both are sincerely appreciated. I also appreciate your assistance in formatting and upkeep on the article. Be well! Vassyana (talk) 13:16, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
2008 Agartala bombings
should we move it back to 2008 Agartala serial blasts afthttp://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/button_sig.pnger the change in the infobox? makes more sense now.
comparing the two edits: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2008_Agartala_bombings&diff=242418114&oldid=242399697 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2008_Agartala_bombings&diff=242521052&oldid=242520564 Lihaas (talk) 16:20, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry to butt in. Please note that 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings,2008 Ahmedabad bombings,2006 Varanasi bombings etc. were all serial blasts but were still named bombings. In fact I too had moved the Bangalore bombings to 2008 Bangalore serial blasts but was informed that serial blasts is never used on WP. See this discussion. --KnowledgeHegemonyPart2 16:33, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi, I am reviewing your article, Manasa, for GA and have added some comments about the article on the article review page Talk:Manasa/GA1. Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments. Regards, —Mattisse (Talk) 22:09, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Peer review of Ramakrishna
- Thank you very much for the review, I have a couple of doubts, I will discuss these later with you. Thanks again, also thanks for the infobox change, I was looking for one, but was unaware of the one you added :). Thanks. — Nvineeth talk 11:00, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Gliese 581 c reassessment
Heads up to let you know that the current situation on the Gliese 581 c article has altered significantly since you granted it Good Article status, I have thus filed a request for community reassessment. Icalanise (talk) 20:30, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- Sure, not saying that it was wrong of youto pass it (it was a pretty decent version you passed), just bad luck the situation changed. Icalanise (talk) 19:01, 6 October 2008 (UTC)