(Insert title name here)
- Yes sir, I understand ,I was just saying hello to a friend, I edit pages when I find out new information or when I notice typos whenever I can just so I won't be consiodered a troller or anything of the like.
- I only send a message to my friend on here everyonce in a while because I'm at school and this is the only available option, and I don't have internet at my house, I swear that I never meant to break any rules. CLICK...if you dare! (talk) 14:09, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
- There's no harm in occasionally saying "hello" to someone, but in the light of your previous editing I thought it looked as if it might be in danger of getting out of hand. As long as friendly messages are just a small part, and the main part of your editing is helping the encyclopaedia it will probably be OK. Sorry if I was a bit too intimidating. JamesBWatson (talk) 21:12, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- Not at all a problem sir, I understand you were only doing what you thought best, and I hold no ill feelings towards you or your actions. It is your job after all to maintain structure and the rules of the site. Also, I try to keep the social aspect as small as possible, but seeing as the friend of mine doesn't edit for good at all I try to edit whenever I see a problem or an update that is needed, to make up for her unproductive nature. Would that be alright, or should I tell her that she needs to fine something that she's interested in or has knowledge of and try working on helping those type of atricles as well?
Hi Reimei. Welcome to Wikipedia. I reverted the edit you made to Washington, D.C. I think you misunderstood the wording, which says that the city is the 24th most populous place, not state. In the linked listing of cities you can plainly see that Washington is the 24th most populous city in the United States. Where the District is included in "state" rankings, it is there only as a comparison as the District is considered to be an integral (incorporated) portion of the United States. Hopefully that clears it up. Best, epicAdam(talk) 15:44, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ah thanks, guess I read it wrong, was trying to get some history worked out & also figure out why it was in the census as a state, thanks for clearing that up for me, and I'll try to read through it a little more carefully. CLICK...if you dare! (talk) 15:47, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Hypno's Lullaby
A tag has been placed on Hypno's Lullaby requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A7 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about web content, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time. Please see the guidelines for what is generally accepted as notable.
If you think that the page was nominated in error, contest the nomination by clicking on the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion" in the speedy deletion tag. Doing so will take you to the talk page where you can explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. You can also visit the page's talk page directly to give your reasons, but be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag yourself, but do not hesitate to add information that is consistent with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, you can contact one of these administrators to request that the administrator userfy the page or email a copy to you. Scopecreep (talk) 14:57, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- Excuse me but my page breaks no rules of the wikipedia guideline.