I have unreviewed a page you curated
Thanks for reviewing First Search engine, RolandR.
Unfortunately MrX has just gone over this page again and unreviewed it. Their note is:
I'm unreviewing this so that other new page patrollers can review it.
To reply, leave a comment on MrX's talk page.
Books & Bytes New Years Double Issue
The Signpost: 01 April 2015
- In the media: Wiki-PR duo bulldoze a piñata store; Wifione arbitration case; French parliamentary plagiarism
- Traffic report: All over the place
- News and notes: New edits-by-mail option will "revolutionize" Wikipedia and its editor base (April Fool's Day edition)
- Special report: Pictures of the Year 2015 (April Fool's Day edition)
- Featured content: Stop Press. Marie Celeste Mystery Solved. Crew Found Hiding In Wardrobe. (April Fool's Day edition)
The Signpost: 08 April 2015
- WikiProject report: WikiProject Christianity
- Featured content: Partisan arrangements, dodgy dollars, a mysterious union of strings, and a hole that became a monument
- Traffic report: Resurrection week
- Arbitration report: New Functionary appointments
- Technology report: Bugs, Repairs, and Internal Operational News
A new reference tool
Hello Books & Bytes subscribers. There is a new Visual Editor reference feature in development called Citoid. It is designed to "auto-fill" references using a URL or DOI. We would really appreciate you testing whether TWL partners' references work in Citoid. Sharing your results will help the developers fix bugs and improve the system. If you have a few minutes, please visit the testing page for simple instructions on how to try this new tool. Regards, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:48, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 15 April 2015
- Featured content: Au-delà des Alpes, la chienlit de Saint-Bernard. Sous les pavés, les trimes d'argent ! Mes enfants, suivez-moi !
- Traffic report: Furious domination
The Signpost: 22 April 2015
- In the media: UK political editing; hoaxes; net neutrality
- Featured content: Vanguard on guard
- Traffic report: A harvest of couch potatoes
- Gallery: The bitter end
The Signpost: 29 April 2015
- Recent research: Military history, cricket, and Australia targeted in Wikipedia articles' popularity vs. quality; how copyright damages economy
- Traffic report: Bruce, Nessie, and genocide
- Technology report: VisualEditor and MediaWiki updates