- 1 I have unreviewed a page you curated
- 2 Books & Bytes New Years Double Issue
- 3 The Wikipedia Library: New Account Coordinators Needed
- 4 The Signpost: 18 June 2014
- 5 Edit war warning
- 6 The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- 7 Arbitration enforcement editing restriction (Arab-Israeli conflict) amended
- 8 The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- 9 The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- 10 Credo
- 11 The Signpost: 16 July 2014
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Thanks for reviewing First Search engine, RolandR.
Unfortunately MrX has just gone over this page again and unreviewed it. Their note is:
I'm unreviewing this so that other new page patrollers can review it.
To reply, leave a comment on MrX's talk page.
Books & Bytes New Years Double Issue
The Wikipedia Library: New Account Coordinators Needed
Hi Books & Bytes recipients: The Wikipedia Library has been expanding rapidly and we need some help! We currently have 10 signups for free account access open and several more in the works... In order to help with those signups, distribute access codes, and manage accounts we'll need 2-3 more Account Coordinators.
It takes about an hour to get up and running and then only takes a couple hours per week, flexible depending upon your schedule and routine. If you're interested in helping out, please drop a note in the next week at my talk page or shoot me an email at: jorlowitzgmail.com. Thanks and cheers, Jake Ocaasi via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 23:41, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 18 June 2014
- Special report: Wikimedia Bangladesh—a chapter's five-year journey
- Traffic report: You can't dethrone Thrones
- WikiProject report: Visiting the city
- Featured content: Worming our way to featured picture
Edit war warning
Dear RR, thank you for your warning, I am well aware of the 3 RR rule and the heightened sensitivity of the page we are addressing. I think I have made my disquiet at your argumentation very clear, however you may be assured I shall not be reverting the category status again - I think it was fairly plain by quoting Joshua, that my last revert was its last. I think the position of the page as it stands is a serious and foolish anomaly, quite inconsistent with wiki, the egregious error of which will become increasingly obvious, for reasons I need not reiterate here. Nonetheless, Best wishes, CS Cpsoper (talk) 20:04, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- Exclusive: "We need to be true to who we are"—Foundation's new executive director speaks to the Signpost
- News and notes: US National Archives enshrines Wikipedia in Open Government Plan, plans to upload all holdings to Commons
- Featured content: Showing our Wörth
- WikiProject report: The world where dreams come true
- Discussion report: Media Viewer, old HTML tags
- Traffic report: Fake war, or real sport?
Arbitration enforcement editing restriction (Arab-Israeli conflict) amended
In response to opinions by other administrators at WP:AE, the duration of the restriction banning you from commenting about enforcement restrictions by others is set to three months. 09:40, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
- I was not aware that there was any such ban. Please inform me when it was imposed, by whom, and for what offence; this is the first notification I have received. RolandR (talk) 10:13, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I meant to leave this message for another user but opened the wrong talk page. Please disregard this message. 11:08, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- News and notes: Wikimedia Israel receives Roaring Lion award
- In the media: Wiki Education; medical content; PR firms
- WikiProject report: Indigenous peoples of North America
- Traffic report: The Cup runneth over... and over.
- Featured content: Ship-shape
- Technology report: In memoriam: the Toolserver (2005–14)
The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- Special report: Wikimania 2014—what will it cost?
- Wikimedia in education: Exploring the United States and Canada with LiAnna Davis
- News and notes: Echoes of the past haunt new conflict over tech initiative
- Featured content: Three cheers for featured pictures!
- Traffic report: World Cup, Tim Howard rule the week
The Signpost: 16 July 2014
- Special report: $10 million lawsuit against Wikipedia editors withdrawn, but plaintiff intends to refile
- Wikimedia in education: Serbia takes the stage with Filip Maljkovic
- News and notes: Bot-created Wikipedia articles covered in the Wall Street Journal, push Cebuano over one million articles
- Traffic report: World Cup dominates for another week
- Featured content: The Island with the Golden Gun