User talk:Salvio giuliano
|If you feel that I have reverted an edit or issued a warning in error, please
and let me know. I am human, and I do make mistakes. Please don't interpret an error (even a really stupid one) on my part as a personal attack on you. It's not, I promise. I ask you to simply bring it to my attention; I am always open to civil discussion. Thank you.
If you are here to inquire as to why I deleted an article you created, please read this page and, if it does not satisfy your curiosity, please drop me a line by .
Admin policy. Fellow administrators, if you disagree with one of my admin actions, please feel free to revert it. I just kindly ask you to leave an informative edit summary as to why you think I made a mistake; alternatively, if you prefer, you can leave a note on my talk page.
Finally, seeing as I am awfully forgetful lately, if you have asked me something either here or in private and I have not replied within a reasonable time, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
|“||→ Don’t regress to primal behavior just because it’s allowed – we’re human beings, not the editors of Teen Vogue!||”|
—Today's Motto of the Day
A beer for you!
|Hope all is well. Hell in a Bucket (talk) 23:42, 27 April 2015 (UTC)|
- Oh, hello there, HIAB. Thanks for the thought; happy to report all is quite well . Cheers. Salvio Let's talk about it! 09:39, 1 May 2015 (UTC)
want to create a page
Hi I want to create a page for my local business directory in Saudi Arabia called Daleeli. Could you please help me on this ?
- Well, first of all, I have to invite you to familiariase yourself with our guideline on COI editing, which you can find at WP:COI. The point is that while COI editing is not forbidden, it's strongldy discouraged. That said, you can still create the article – and I would help you –, but only if your business directory meets our requirements: to be included as a topic, something has to be notable, which, in wikijargon, means that it must have received significant coverage in reliable, third-party sources. If your local business directory does not meet this requirement, it's very probable that an article about it would end up deleted. Salvio Let's talk about it! 09:44, 1 May 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 29 April 2015
- Recent research: Military history, cricket, and Australia targeted in Wikipedia articles' popularity vs. quality; how copyright damages economy
- Traffic report: Bruce, Nessie, and genocide
- Technology report: VisualEditor and MediaWiki updates
I respectfully ask that you please recuse yourself from the case that has been requested regarding me.
I believe these edits -
- 09:40, 1 December 2014 I understand your concerns, but the most reasonable thing to do here, in my opinion, is to apply Occam's razor and conclude it was Lightbreather. (After an editor whom I'd had numerous disputes with advised that he thought I was not the IP whom you blocked me over for evasion.)
- 15:23, 13 December 2014 There is no gentle way of saying this, but, put simply, I don't believe her when she says she didn't do it; she has already lied before....
- 10:11, 14 December 2014 LB can say whatever she wants to protect her privacy; then again, if she lies, then she can't complain when people no longer consider her trustworthy, which is what happened here.
- 15:34, 14 December 2014 Let's recap: she violated the sock puppetry policy by editing logged out to avoid scrutiny, now claiming she was doing it to protect her privacy.... (emphasis mine)
- 10:26, 6 February 2015 I could support this only if Lightbreather was also topic banned from administrative noticeboards and restricted from requesting, suggesting, supporting, opposing, or even hinting at the possibility that another editor may be sanctioned, otherwise we are simply encouraging (and rewarding) vexatious litigations and forum shopping.
- 19:49, 26 February 2015 Well, Lightbreather *has* edited logged out in the past and, when asked about it, played dumb, so it's hardly unreasonable, under the circumstances, to wonder whether she's doing it again – though, as it turns out, in this case she was innocent. Anyway, regardless of any issues Lightbreather may have had with socking, her behaviour is, IMHO, generally disruptive: I consider her a vexatious litigant and a person who never drops the stick.
- 20:25, 26 February 2015 126.96.36.199 (talk) and 188.8.131.52 (talk) (Lightbreather denies having operated the latter, but I didn't believe her and still don't).
- 21:11, 26 February 2015 Well, now we can add personal attacks to your list of transgressions.
- 21:34, 26 February 2015 Yes, really. I commented on this personal attack because it's the one I saw.
- 20:09, 26 April 2015 On second thoughts, it's probably fairer to describe Lightbreather's conduct as a way to harass another editor all the while being able to claim deniability. Either way, I believe a block is necessary. (After recent block for "outing" that was reversed.)
- as well as your comments in our recent email exchange re the last block, make it clear that your ability to judge my behavior is compromised and that in fact you have probably already made up your mind about me. Lightbreather (talk) 05:41, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
- No. Salvio Let's talk about it! 08:59, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
Please comment on Wikipedia talk:Citing sources
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Wikipedia talk:Citing sources. Legobot (talk) 00:13, 6 May 2015 (UTC)