Welcome to Wikipedia. We welcome and appreciate your contributions, but we cannot accept original research. Original research also encompasses combining published sources in a way to imply something that none of them explicitly say. Please be prepared to cite a reliable source for all of your contributions. Thank you. Vigyanitalkਯੋਗਦਾਨ 01:26, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
- The way you are using the ethnic information to make conclusion constitute original research. Original research does not mean that what you wrote is wrong.--Vigyanitalkਯੋਗਦਾਨ 04:00, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
Please do not add original research or novel syntheses of published material to articles as you apparently did to Tamil people. Please cite a reliable source for all of your contributions. Thank you. Vigyanitalkਯੋਗਦਾਨ 04:02, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
- I am not convinced that "vandalize" was the correct word to use, but there are several problems with your editing, including the following:
- You have been edit warring, which is contrary to Wikipedia's policy, and can lead to being blocked. (Please note that, contrary to a remarkably common misunderstanding, whether you break the so-called "three revert rule" or not, you may be blocked if you continue edit warring.)
- Your editing has been unsupported by sources. Wikipedia policy is that any unsourced edit which has been challenged or questioned must not be restored without providing a reliable source. Please note that this means actually providing a source which states what your editing says, and it is not enough to tell others that there are sources there if they care to search for themselves. Nor is it acceptable to make statements which do not exist in any source, on the grounds that those statements can be justified by looking through numerous sources, and collating the information together, thus forming a conclusion that is not actually mentioned in any of the sources. Such a synthesis of sources is contrary to Wikipedia's policy on original research. Also, Wikipedia is not a reliable source, and assuring other editors that information you give is contained in other Wikipedia articles is not an adequate way of providing a source.
- Your editing shows clear signs of being designed to promote a point of view, and has included unambiguous statements of opinion.
- You have used Wikipedia to promote ethnic conflict, and to attack ethnic groups, as, for example, when you wrote that "Bengalis ... are more talented, honest and hardworking than Punjabis".
If your editing continues to exhibit any of the above characteristics, or continues to be disruptive in any other way, you are likely to be blocked. The editor who uses the pseudonym "JamesBWatson" (talk) 09:21, 9 June 2014 (UTC)