Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
-- 17:27, Saturday, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
Hooray! You created your Teahouse profile!
|Welcome to the Teahouse Badge|
|Awarded to editors who have introduced themselves at the Wikipedia Teahouse.
Guest editors with this badge show initiative and a great drive to learn how to edit Wikipedia.
Thank you for introducing yourself and contributing to Wikipedia! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line at my talk page. Happy Editing!
Welcome to Wikipedia!
Hello, Scribbleink. Welcome to Wikipedia! Thanks for your contributions. My name is Howicus, and I've been an editor here for some time. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
If you're looking for a tutorial of sorts, The Wikipedia Adventure is a good option.
And if you need more help, I'd recommend getting live help at the Wikipedia help chat channel (click "connect" to join): #wikipedia-en-help connect. Additionally, you could ask me on my talk page, try the Teahouse (a help page for new users) or and a volunteer will visit you here shortly
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. Again, welcome, and have fun editing! Howicus (Did I mess up?) 01:16, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
- @Howicus: Thank you. I will need all the help I can get. Not to worry, though. I also have a mentor. scribble · ink chat\contrib 01:19, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Calibration, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Loading. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Happy New Year!
Hi Nik, just wanted to let you know I'll be gone for the rest of the week. So sorry I haven't kept up with lessons as much as I'm supposed to. I've been so busy in real life :) Have a great week! ~ Anastasia [Missionedit] (talk) 04:29, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Stasia, don't worry about it. I've had a busy couple of weeks as well. Thanks, so much, for the heads up! scribble · ink chat\contrib 04:02, 12 January 2015 (UTC)