Please remove the article about jung myung seok. Some information there is not true. Thank you.
Sorry I missed your question at Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/I Ching/archive1 before the bot added the closing template. From my reading of the comments, it seems like there was healthy disagreement about the scope and some of the sourcing, which I think are best resolved outside of the FAC process. More important, it is normal for nominations to be archived when they have run this long without attracting any support for promotion. I would be good to build some capital by reviewing other FACs and making sure any outstanding scope and sourcing issues are resolved before renominating. You are welcome to renominate in two weeks. --Laser brain (talk) 18:35, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
Could You Review?
Shii: I have a rewrite of Beliefs and Practices for the Soka Gakkai page in my Sandbox []. If you have time, could you look and it and maybe suggest ways in which it may be unacceptable? It's 100+ words shorter than the current. I finally found an English source for the 5 Guidelines of Faith you had suggested, and included them as a sub-subsection. Everything else is pretty much the same, except for the order in which it's presented. That the SG was once part of Nichiren Shoshu is still there, but moved down so it's not presented as THE most important aspect of SG canon. I changed the order of sub-sections also. Finally, I retained critical statements, but as one part of the subject, rather than the most essential thing about the subject. (If this request is inappropriate, let me know.) Thanks.--Daveler16 (talk) 00:34, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- Shii may approve, but I don't, and I don't consider the decontextualization to be policy compliant, because SG is a Nichiren-derivative movement. I will consider it disruptive if you post that, and ArbCom is on the horizon if I have to deal with your advocacy again.
- --Ubikwit 連絡 見学/迷惑 18:25, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
- Once again there is a strong historicism going on here. We already have a History section in the article that makes SG's origins clear. Shii (tock) 20:29, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
- Please do so... Shii (tock) 17:32, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Japan Communist Party flag.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Japan Communist Party flag.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Hello! There is a DR/N request you may have interest in.
This message is being sent to let you know of a discussion at the Wikipedia:Dispute resolution noticeboard regarding a content dispute discussion you may have participated in. Content disputes can hold up article development and make editing difficult for editors. You are not required to participate, but you are both invited and encouraged to help this dispute come to a resolution. The discussion is about the topic Providence (religious movement). Please join us to help form a consensus. Thank you!
- Filed by GIOSCali, but GIOSCali did not send out notifications Jim1138 (talk) 19:54, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Shii, yes sorry forgot to drop the notifiation, but I put in a request at the dispute resolution noticeboard to help our discussions on the Providence page reach a compromise.
- Hi Shii, do you have a source for your statement on DR/N Reliable secondary sources attest that this group purposefully misleads outsiders about its true nature.? If so, it might be good to add it to your statement on DR/N. Cheers Jim1138 (talk) 22:42, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello, from a DR/N volunteer
This is a friendly reminder to involved parties that there is a current Dispute Resolution Noticeboard case still awaiting comments and replies. If this dispute has been resolved to the satisfaction of the filing editor and all involved parties, please take a moment to add a note about this at the discussion so that a volunteer may close the case as "Resolved". If the dispute is still ongoing, please add your input. Montanabw(talk) 01:23, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
I am advised.....Since this article was deleted after the discussion at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Rochelle Gadd, if you think it should be restored you should first contact the administrator who closed the discussion, user Shii (talk). He may be willing to restore the article to a draft page where you can work on it. When you have added references, check with him before restoring it to the main encyclopedia; if he does not agree, you can appeal at WP:Deletion review. JohnCD.......
I believe this page should be reinstated as Rochelle Gadd is a professional actress with many credits to her name (I will locate references). Please let me know what you suggest. Many thanks Chrispanto (talk) 15:15, 3 May 2015 (UTC)