Here because I deleted your article? Read through this first to find out why..
If you do leave me a message I will generally respond here, unless you want me to reply elsewhere.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Crime in Adelaide, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page The Advertiser (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
The Signpost: 18 June 2014
- Special report: Wikimedia Bangladesh—a chapter's five-year journey
- Traffic report: You can't dethrone Thrones
- WikiProject report: Visiting the city
- Featured content: Worming our way to featured picture
- Cheers. I've got to get back to work now, but will keep an eye on them over lunch. I have posted a warning on their page. Stephen! Coming... 09:19, 24 June 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- Exclusive: "We need to be true to who we are"—Foundation's new executive director speaks to the Signpost
- News and notes: US National Archives enshrines Wikipedia in Open Government Plan, plans to upload all holdings to Commons
- Featured content: Showing our Wörth
- WikiProject report: The world where dreams come true
- Discussion report: Media Viewer, old HTML tags
- Traffic report: Fake war, or real sport?
Nomination of David Penn (magician) for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/David Penn (magician) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Launchballer 11:28, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- News and notes: Wikimedia Israel receives Roaring Lion award
- In the media: Wiki Education; medical content; PR firms
- WikiProject report: Indigenous peoples of North America
- Traffic report: The Cup runneth over... and over.
- Featured content: Ship-shape
- Technology report: In memoriam: the Toolserver (2005–14)
The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- Special report: Wikimania 2014—what will it cost?
- Wikimedia in education: Exploring the United States and Canada with LiAnna Davis
- Featured content: Three cheers for featured pictures!
- Traffic report: World Cup, Tim Howard rule the week