User talk:Tamravidhir/Archive 5
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
|Archive 4||Archive 5||Archive 6|
- 1 Orphaned non-free media (File:Dekha Ek Khwaab Logo.jpg)
- 2 Re: Back
- 3 Lassi for you ! ! !
- 4 A barnstar for you!
- 5 Your Service Badge
- 6 Question
- 7 The tale of two lost....
- 8 Talkback
- 9 Talkback
- 10 Help
- 11 Invitation
- 12 Notice
- 13 Rollback
- 14 Talkback
- 15 CVUA
- 16 Talkback
- 17 image templates
- 18 A great and grand success....
Orphaned non-free media (File:Dekha Ek Khwaab Logo.jpg)
Thanks for uploading File:Dekha Ek Khwaab Logo.jpg. The media description page currently specifies that it is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, it is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the media was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that media for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of 'file' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "File" from the dropdown box. Note that all non-free media not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. Hazard-Bot (talk) 04:13, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
Lassi for you ! ! !
A barnstar for you!
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|Congo on your completion of 5k edits...keep it up! TheStrikeΣagle 13:58, 23 July 2012 (UTC)|
- Congrats from me as well, SE has awarded you even before me :) . I hope you will keep contributing to WP:Indiacheers --DBigXray 20:29, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
Your Service Badge
|Plain version||Parameter version|
- Agree but I will suggest to use the Parameter version. its easier to maintain and I use it too :) --DBigXray 20:21, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker)While it's not completely right...not completely wrong too! He is just asking you(us) to spead the message and try to save our culture and heritage.The ultimate choice is yours..isn't it? ;) TheStrikeΣagle 11:57, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
The tale of two lost....
History...it is not just a piece of a past written on papers..but it is a thing which is to inspire the next generations for years to come..it is a thing to feel...thing to love and admire at. Literary history, political history, economical and social history, architectural history, archaeological history and more...so please do your bit to promote history..as the ambitions related to it are going low....
Heritage....is not just a piece of masonry...but our culture, mannerisms, ideologies, food habits, religion and more....so please do your bit to conserve it....
Just an initiative led by me - a history buff and heritage lover - to promote the diverse culture of India, which is diminishing its glory amidst foreign cultures....
Go, spread this message to others...but the "ultimate choice" lies upon you
- Hey! Why are you using this image File:2012-Buecherstand Plaza de Armas anagoria 03.JPG in this message? It has mostly all non-Indian books on display. §§AnimeshKulkarni (talk) 07:53, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
- Done But as it has been changed to C class don't stop adding information. Please read the following article to know what a C, B, A or a start class article needs..or else the class may be brought back down to start class if it does not meet the C class criteria. The link is here. --Tamravidhir(২০১২) 08:41, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
- I went through Wikipedia:Rollback and think that it will be really helpful to me..if I am provided with it..... --Tamravidhir(২০১২) 10:38, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Then waiting for what? :) ♛♚★Vaibhav Jain★♚♛ Talk Email 14:11, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for my first Barnstar.
A great and grand success....
|Moment of Joy!|
|What brought me to Wikipedia was the lack of information in the article of Meera. In mid-April 2012, after spending nearly 3 and a half months, I planned to add to those article which are seldom edited by others. Those included the Nawabs of Bengal & Murshidabad, articles related to it and soap opera articles. Soap operas are ongoing so I have to edit them daily but the article on the Nawabs is a piece of history...and I took up the work alone. Later, in May some editors helped me to fix typos and grammatical errors, but soon withdrew back their help. But, by God's grace I finished with the work today on 4 August 2012 and would love to share this success with you! My condition was same as the flying man in the pic, trying to catch a several things at the same time before it's too late. I don't know whether he succeeds or not, bu I did succeed! However, I still have to add some references and summarize the plots of soap opera articles in the soap opera articles. If you want, then you can help. Thank you for all who helped me all these days...thank you again! --Tamravidhir(২০১২) 13:52, 4 August 2012 (UTC)|