Before leaving me a message, please keep these things in mind:
- If you are here from to comment on something about User:TheMesquitoSock please put in the section title that it is about that, it is my alternate account that I use on public computers.
- If I reverted one of your edits, and you think I have made a mistake or if you're confused why, ask away. Please assume good faith - I'm human too!
- If you would just like to chat, this is not the place for that! Sorry, but you can always run over to my userpage and consult the links there - I'll probably have more leeway if you contact me there.
- If you are going to vandalize my talk page, don't bother. Wikipedia has better things to do than to deal with people replacing entire pages with 50 pictures of a guy's butt. Go away!
- If you are a talk page stalker, please feel free to jump out of the bushes to respond to someone. I do not carry tiger nets or rifles with me.
- Please sign your posts by adding four tildes (~~~~) to the end of your post. If you don't, a bot should automatically sign it for you, but it's much better if you just signed your post.
- Please use understandable spelling and grammar. If iz commz axcross gramer i du nut undrstaand, i vill rmov it.
- Please click here to start a new conversation. Use a title that relates to the discussion. Please don't start a new discussion inside of an existing one that has nothing to do with what you're trying to say - it makes me disorganized.
- If you're here to leave me WikiLove or a Barnstar, please leave it here on this talk page. I will move it into User:TheMesquito/WikiLove or User:TheMesquito/Barnstars myself, eventually.
- lowercase sigmabot III archives this talk page. It will automatically archive discussions that have not received a reply for 10 days. Feel free to peruse the archives to take a look at past discussions.
- If you came here to bring up an old discussion, and it has been archived, do NOT go to the page history, locate the revision that had the discussion, make your edits, and then publish. This will remove any unarchived discussions from my talk page. If you want to revive the discussion, go to the archive, copy the TITLE of the discussion, go back to the main talk page, paste the title and add "RE:" before it, explain that you are reviving an old discussion from an archive, and then continue the conversation.
- It is currently 02:09, July 23, 2014 CT ( where I live )Click here to update the clock.
If it's one in the morning, don't really expect me to respond until morning comes. Alternatively, get out a metal pan, bang on it with a spoon, and cheer for the world to spin.
- And please remember to sign your posts by adding ~~~~ to the end of your post.
|Green Alert. Any Wikipedia Security Personnel would be helpful.
[view • 3.7CVS / 3.7RPM according to DefconBot 07:00, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at