User talk:This is Paul
|This is This is Paul's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to This is Paul.|
/Archive1 - April-October 2008
FYI... you created a redirect to itself.
- @Bgwhite: Thanks, I hadn't realised I'd done that, but it's fixed now. BTW, you forgot to add your signature. :) This is Paul (talk) 11:39, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 21 January 2015
- From the editor: Introducing your new editors-in-chief
- Anniversary: A decade of the Signpost
- News and notes: Annual report released; Wikimania; steward elections
- In the media: Johann Hari; bandishes and delicate flowers
- Featured content: Yachts, marmots, boat races, and a rocket engineer who attempted to birth a goddess
- Arbitration report: As one door closes, a (Gamer)Gate opens
- Technology report: The future of MediaWiki
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited 2014 in British radio, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Smooth Christmas (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
DYK for Helen Rollason
|On 26 January 2015, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article Helen Rollason, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that in 1990, Helen Rollason became the first female presenter of the BBC sports programme Grandstand? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/Helen Rollason. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|