Please leave messages in sections. Thanks!
I am an admin. You are welcome to ask me to do admin-type stuff, but depending on the time of day, what I'm doing right now, or the circumstances in my life, I may or may not have the time to help you :).
- 1 Lux Leaks suggested for "in the news"
- 2 Luxembourg Leaks
- 3 Talk?
- 4 DDR5 SDRAM
- 5 Windows Media Video (video compression format)
- 6 Merge discussion for Turla (malware)
- 7 File:Colonization colony.png listed for deletion
- 8 Hjælperen - Slaget på Reden
- 9 Links to Wikia
- 10 Theories
- 11 Disambiguation link notification for May 5
- 12 Axact
Lux Leaks suggested for "in the news"
I am curious why, as an admin, it behooves you to edit war on an article at AdF and not to participate in the discussion at the Luxembourg Leaks talk page. I am also curious why you have been recruited above and find it proper to act as you have. μηδείς (talk) 01:45, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
- Recruited? I have not participated in the ITN discussion to which you say I was recruited above. Thue (talk) 02:05, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
- I have reverted twice. For good reason both times. Thue (talk) 02:05, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
You deleted DDR5 SDRAM. Modules exist. I am currently studying them to get a better understanding of wavelet transform. Just FYI. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:39, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
- Whatever does a general-purpose SDRAM standard have to do with wavelet transforms? Ate you sure you are not thinking about GDDR5, which is indeed something you would use for wevelet transforms on a GPU? Thue (talk) 01:06, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
Windows Media Video (video compression format)
Hey, Thue. I noticed that recently, you copied part of Windows Media Video article and created Windows Media Video (video compression format), creating a misleading article fork that gives the impression that there is also something called "Windows Media Video" file format separate from Advanced Systems Format format. Unfortunately, not only I do not see a source for this assertion, Windows Media Video's body and Advanced Systems Format article also contends that no such thing exists.
Therefore, I performed what I hope is a BRD revert. (I believe the magnitude of the problem warranted this act.) But I am more than ready to discuss this issue and see your sources in the article talk page. Fleet Command (talk) 08:33, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
Merge discussion for Turla (malware)
An article that you have been involved in editing, Turla (malware), has been proposed for a merge with another article. If you are interested in the merge discussion, please participate by going here, and adding your comments on the discussion page. Thank you. MartinThoma (talk) 19:13, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- @MartinThoma: If they are two articles about the same thing, then just go ahead and merge them. Thue (talk) 19:30, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
File:Colonization colony.png listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Colonization colony.png, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why it has been listed (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry). Feel free to add your opinion on the matter below the nomination. Thank you. Stefan2 (talk) 21:19, 20 December 2014 (UTC)
Hjælperen - Slaget på Reden
Jeg sidder og læser en Nelson biografi (Sugden) og faldt over en ikke særligt rosende omtale af Fregatten Hjælperen (Slaget på Reden). Jeg har rettet typen på skibet (til defensionsfregat) men har ikke skrevet noget om kaptajn eller besætning - endnu. Men kunne det ikke være interessant at tilføje navnene på de danskere, som Sugden nævner med navn? Flertallet rosende, Lillienschiold knapt så meget...
Links to Wikia
Hi Thue, I reverted your addition of the link to the SC2 Wikia wiki on the article on LotV. Generally, external links to open wikis are discouraged by our external links policy (under #12). I understand your sentiment, and the SC2 wiki tends to be fairly stable, but precedent has it that it's an external link we don't use. All the best, Martijn Hoekstra (talk) 18:29, 19 January 2015 (UTC)
Theories of this kind are even less acceptable on Wikipedia than rumors: we don't report speculation, particularly if they haven't been picked up in multiple sources. Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, not a place to make guesses and post them in case they're true . You're experienced enough to know that this sort of thing should never be reported in Wikipedia's voice in any case. Please self-revert, or at least please use the talkpage to discuss this. Acroterion (talk) 13:39, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- @Acroterion: I am experienced enough that theories do have their place here. You are talking complete nonsense, and I strongly question your competence. Are you going to delete the our article about the Theory of Gravity next? Thue (talk) 19:13, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Charles Stross, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page The Merchants' War (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi Thue. Could you please remove the wikilinks for all of the Axact websites that do not already have Wikipedia articles? These are almost certainly non-notable. --Dr. Fleischman (talk) 20:44, 18 May 2015 (UTC)