Welcome to my talk page.
Please note that I prefer to have substantial discussions about individual articles on their own talk pages rather than here, so that all editors of those articles can see them and contribute.
Please also note that I prefer conversations to be in one place. I will reply to comments where they are left and, if necessary, transfer comments back to the original talk page where the conversation was initiated.
- 1 GAR
- 2 User:AdamDeanHall has just undone every single Star Wars move you did with the summary "I like the "Episode IV" title better."
- 3 Sorry for the delay in replying to your comments on my talk page
- 4 "Playmander was about apportionment; fairness clause was consequent to 1980s results"
- 5 Crimea move
Winston Churchill, an article that you or your project may be interested in, has been nominated for an individual good article reassessment. If you are interested in the discussion, please participate by adding your comments to the reassessment page. If concerns are not addressed during the review period, the good article status may be removed from the article. Dana boomer (talk) 01:09, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
User:AdamDeanHall has just undone every single Star Wars move you did with the summary "I like the "Episode IV" title better."
- Looks like someone else is already reversing these moves and left a warning on the users page. If any are missed, leave a list here. Vegaswikian (talk) 00:18, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
Sorry for the delay in replying to your comments on my talk page
I've gotten around to it as a sub-section of the discussion here.
I can't blame you for "find[ing] it telling" that I've taken my time on the topic, but I've mostly been poking and prodding to try and figure out where people are at. To, as Patrick Henry once said, "[hold] the subject up in every light of which it is capable" -- because I think how we treat ideas, both secular and religious, is very important. -- Kendrick7talk 05:58, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
"Playmander was about apportionment; fairness clause was consequent to 1980s results"
- Then povide the citation that one clealy led to the other. Timrollpickering (talk) 23:52, 17 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah the original reversion request was formatted the wrong way round. Annoyingly the site is slowing down as I try to undo the mess. Timrollpickering (talk) 00:03, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Ack! Huge amount of content deleted from Crimea page! Spent a lot of time on that... Will it come back? Edit: Nevermind. See it is restored now. Thank you! --Chris Alemany (talk) 00:16, 7 March 2014 (UTC)