|Click here to leave a new message, LINK to any article you want me to look at|
- 1 Strauss- Water updated draft
- 2 Could you take a look at this entry please?
- 3 Reviewed following your rmarks - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Dimiter_Tzantchev
- 4 Request on 11:17:21, 8 December 2014 for assistance on AfC submission by IanHislam
- 5 Could you please take a look at this re-write?
- 6 Vacuum
|Threads older than 7 days may be archived by.|
In the event that what you seek is not here then it is archived (0.9 probability). While you are welcome to potter through the archives the meaning of life is not there.
|Timtrent is taking a short wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia soon.|
Strauss- Water updated draft
I adjusted the patents list that reflects the approved patents in EU and US. I also added more internal links to other wiki pages. Please let me know if there is a need to do more adjustments
thank you, Ariel
- I think you will be heading for disappointment. We need things about the org as references. Resubmit it with pleasure, but work hard on referencing. Fiddle Faddle 15:38, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
Could you take a look at this entry please?
You've been really helpful in helping me improve my first ever Wikipedia entry. Thank you.
I know that you try and avoid reviewing the same piece more than once but could you take another look and let me know if I'm on the right lines?
- I have not looked in any detail, but it seems to me that you stand a chance now Fiddle Faddle 16:53, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
Reviewed following your rmarks - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Dimiter_Tzantchev
You helped me a lot in editing my article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Dimiter_Tzantchev. I have reviewed it and fixed everything according to Wikipedia references' rules following your remarks. Would you be so kind to take again a look at it. Thank you in advance.
Best regards, ~~Voluntary Contributor~~
Why has this page not been accepted?
- please visit the draft in question and read what I placed there when I declined it. If you have further questions please ask me more. Fiddle Faddle 11:19, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
Could you please take a look at this re-write?
Hi Tim, I've rewritten the piece taking into account your comments, and someone kindly helped me fix the italicized heading.
Heya! I haven't worked on the Afc queue for a while and just started again - I can't believe it's past 3k right now. I just made my way through a few very old submissions, and I'm going to continue on. How did it get so out of control?!? Maybe it's time for another drive. Oh wait. Maybe not. (Happy holidays - hope you're well!) Julie JSFarman (talk) 22:31, 22 December 2014 (UTC)
- @JSFarman: I got so annoyed with it that I have taken a long wikibreak, so have not even looked at it for a while. Fiddle Faddle 22:44, 22 December 2014 (UTC)
- @JSFarman: I'll be back. But it started to be like having a job, so I decided to let the queue elements I was handling grow without my input to see if it actually mattered! It seems not to. Well, except to the new editors, that is. When I think it's a hobby again I'll be back! Fiddle Faddle 23:01, 22 December 2014 (UTC)