|Click here to leave a new message, LINK to any article you want me to look at|
- 1 Strauss- Water updated draft
- 2 Request on 01:47:40, 19 November 2014 for assistance on AfC submission by 1000000blueroses
- 3 Could you take a look at this entry please?
- 4 Reviewed following your rmarks - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Dimiter_Tzantchev
- 5 File:King George's Fields 2006.xls listed for deletion
|Threads older than 7 days may be archived by.|
In the event that what you seek is not here then it is archived (0.9 probability). While you are welcome to potter through the archives the meaning of life is not there.
Strauss- Water updated draft
I adjusted the patents list that reflects the approved patents in EU and US. I also added more internal links to other wiki pages. Please let me know if there is a need to do more adjustments
thank you, Ariel
Hi, Timtrent, Thank you for your time and effort to review my article on Richard Koshimizu.
You have kindly pointed that I need more reference that should be about him, but not by him.
We already have his article on Wikipedia in Japanese language. My questions is this. Would that page be a good source as reference? Or, do I need to add more reference.
Thank you for your support in advance, Timtrent. Your precious time is greatly appreciated.
- Wikipedia, in whatever language, can never be a reference. you need independent references that are significant coverage and are about the gentleman. The japanese article may be linked to using the "languages" option in the left hand menu, but that is all the use you may make of it. If it has suitable references, even in Japanese, you may use those. Fiddle Faddle 10:44, 19 November 2014 (UTC)
Could you take a look at this entry please?
You've been really helpful in helping me improve my first ever Wikipedia entry. Thank you.
I know that you try and avoid reviewing the same piece more than once but could you take another look and let me know if I'm on the right lines?
Reviewed following your rmarks - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Dimiter_Tzantchev
You helped me a lot in editing my article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Dimiter_Tzantchev. I have reviewed it and fixed everything according to Wikipedia references' rules following your remarks. Would you be so kind to take again a look at it. Thank you in advance.
Best regards, ~~Voluntary Contributor~~
File:King George's Fields 2006.xls listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:King George's Fields 2006.xls, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why it has been listed (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry). Feel free to add your opinion on the matter below the nomination. Thank you. Reticulated Spline (t • c) 21:40, 25 November 2014 (UTC)