|This is Tintor2's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Tintor2.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
- 1 Devil Survivor
- 2 Makoto Yuki
- 3 Your GA nomination of Yu Narukami
- 4 Aigis
- 5 Re: Sonic X
- 6 Free image
- 7 list of naruto characters fld
- 8 Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga) Profiles
- 9 Translation
- 10 Barnstar
- 11 Discussion at Talk:Sailor Moon#GA?
- 12 Psycho-Pass
- 13 Re: About Sonic articles
- 14 Notice
- 15 Sailor Moon plot summary
- 16 DYK nomination of Luke fon Fabre
- 17 Your GA nomination of Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
- 18 Your GA nomination of Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
- 19 Eren Yeager
- 20 A barnstar for you!
- 21 List of Full Metal Panic! episodes
- 22 Orphaned non-free image File:Persona4GoldenCover.jpg
- 23 August 2014
- 24 Regarding Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
- 25 Final Fantasy X Release Date Controversy
- 26 Final Fantasy Continued
- 27 Your GA nomination of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
- 28 Your GA nomination of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
- 29 Your GA nomination of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
- 30 Akane Tsunemori
Hey Tin, I see you started adding information to the List of Devil Survivor characters. There's more character development in the DS2TA page, especially the reception. You can copy it to the list at your own discretion. Also, we need more references for the list as well. I just wish the game websites were not flash based. Best. —KirtZMail 18:33, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Yu Narukami
The article Yu Narukami you nominated as a good article has been placed on hold . The article is close to meeting the good article criteria, but there are some minor changes or clarifications needing to be addressed. If these are fixed within 7 days, the article will pass; otherwise it may fail. See Talk:Yu Narukami for things which need to be addressed. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Tezero -- Tezero (talk) 02:41, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
I'd like to help, but I haven't beaten Persona 3 or FES yet. As such, I cannot search right now, lest spoilerz.
- I think that the P4 cast could all sustain articles, just with some characters to a lesser extent. Kanji definitely seems to be a good choice, and I think Naoto and Teddie work as the next most likely. - New Age Retro Hippie (talk) (contributions) 11:00, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Also, after a lot of source-searching, I've found some amazing Kanji articles that I haven't even posted yet. I think I might just actually do the legwork for his article myself. - New Age Retro Hippie (talk) (contributions) 02:43, 24 April 2014 (UTC)
Re: Sonic X
Hi, Tintor. Sorry, but I don't think it meet the free image criteria. I'm not the best person to explain it but a image must to be under the Creative Commons license to be considered a "free image". And, its rights may belong to CyberConnect2 or ANN. You should talk to some user of Wikimedia Commons that can explain it better. Cheers, Gabriel Yuji (talk) 18:21, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
list of naruto characters fld
yo diggity thanks for your request i will try my best to copyedit the list, though i can't guarantee factual accuracy, as my knowledge on the topic isn't very expansive, admittedly. but yeah i'll try cheers ~Helicopter Llama~ 14:26, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- hey just wanted to touch base real quick am i on the right track with my edits so far? i've mainly been going section by section, combing through what i can, but is there anything specific that's a major point of contention for the article's status? thanks cheers ~Helicopter Llama~ 20:29, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga) Profiles
Hi, Tintor2. Do you own or have access to Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga) Profiles? I wonder if you have it because you once worked on to bring FMA to GA. And, it might be helpful for Kinnikuman's "Reception and legacy" section as apparently it is wrriten "I also love Rumiko Takahashi® and Kinnikuman or Ultimate Muscle® by Yudetamago." I need to know if there is any other comment on the series and if it's written exactly on this way. Cheers, Gabriel Yuji (talk) 01:48, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, I think it's enough to mention Arakawa cites it as an influence. Regards, Gabriel Yuji (talk) 02:27, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
I'll take a look when I can. The quality of the scan will probably prevent me from recognising some of the more complicated characters though. Confusing Manifestation(Say hi!) 04:13, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
Hey, man, thank you! Not sure I deserve it. I'm a bit less active on A&M recently. You are doing a great work (especially with Psycho-Pass-related articles) though. Regards, Gabriel Yuji (talk) 15:44, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
Discussion at Talk:Sailor Moon#GA?
|Hi, just to let you know that the copy edit you requested for Psycho-Pass at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page is now complete. All feedback welcome! Cheers, Baffle gab1978 (talk) 05:06, 31 May 2014 (UTC)|
Re: About Sonic articles
I know; I don't know if I've told you, but I'm going on Wikibreak as soon as all of these discussions are done, so I can take some time to think about how I want to continue my Wikipedia life. Tezero (talk) 01:30, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
Oh, and thanks for the bit about me inspiring you. That really does mean a lot, since I can't take care of everything and it's good to know I'm causing more change to Wikipedia than I can manage. Tezero (talk) 22:25, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
- My only recent work is Tony Hawk's Underground and Sonic Advance 3, both at GAN now. It looks like the discussions will be closed in a few days, so I don't see myself working much on anything else until after my Wikibreak. Tezero (talk) 21:05, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
There is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. The thread is Copyright violations by Tintor2. Thank you. —Ryūlóng (琉竜) 11:37, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
Sailor Moon plot summary
Hola. I'm thinking of rewriting the Sailor Moon plot summary to just focus on the manga in my sandbox. Can you help me out on this? Thanks, Lord Sjones23 (talk - contributions) 07:17, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
DYK nomination of Luke fon Fabre
Hello! Your submission of Luke fon Fabre at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know! BlueMoonset (talk) 03:05, 24 June 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona) you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ProtoDrake -- ProtoDrake (talk) 11:22, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
The article Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona) you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:Makoto Yuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona) for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ProtoDrake -- ProtoDrake (talk) 16:02, 13 July 2014 (UTC)
I have restored the article because WP:BLAR is clear that an AFD is required to determine consensus that an article has sufficient notability for a stand-alone article. The current sourcing and claims, coupled with the "Creation and design" section and the "Reception" section make for an encyclopedic article. I've read a few books dedicated to anime characters that have had less detail on entire casts than what is already present in this article. Can't guarantee that I'll comment on it if it goes to AFD, but I don't think its in danger. Also, nice work on the Persona articles! ChrisGualtieri (talk) 01:55, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- No, Chris, you're wrong. There was an established consensus on Talk:List of Attack on Titan characters completely against the separate coverage of this one character. WP:BLAR is not policy. Everything useful about the character was on the list of characters. There was a consensus to merge everything back. Don't pull this garbage, again.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 14:07, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- N and GNG are policies, WP:BLAR is a guideline, but by both inclusion principals the article can exist. There was no consensus against its creation, you pull these same excuses and repeatedly disrupt Wikipedia because you despise the fans and do not value the medium. You repeatedly insulted me for improving content to Good Article status because you do not have the wherewithal to produce something of such value. Tintor2 is doing good work and you are trying to take it down for whatever contrived reason you came up with long ago. Ryulong, you are stubborn and thankless, you think you are the Wiki-protector against "the fandom" when you are really just damaging it. You AFD'd List of Family Guy DVDs and List of Hannah Montana DVDs because an editor made List of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Home Media releases to improve Wikipedia. You blank and redirected his page not an hour into its existence and then when challenged, AFDed it 10 minutes later. Oh, and the editor feels bullied and that their contribution is worthless and might stop editing over it - bravo! Don't give me "pull this garbage" because I'll go to ArbCom if you are insistent upon disrupting Wikipedia. I've managed to get over 80 good articles and good article nominees because I didn't have to deal with your garbage. Ryulong, you said you were done with Wikipedia, retired, kaput, just finished - but you reject assistance and spit on those who would help you! I think ArbCom is a good idea because the last couple of months have just been some of the worst transgressions I've ever seen. ChrisGualtieri (talk) 16:11, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|For your tireless contributions on animanga-related articles! Gabriel Yuji (talk) 01:25, 31 July 2014 (UTC)|
I added the "No in series" and "No in season" designators so that episodes can be referenced by cite episode. Otherwise there is no way to do so and you will have to split the series into its three "seasons" Regular, Fumoffu, TSR. -AngusWOOF (talk) 20:50, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
- I've figured out a way to use anchors to mark the episodes so will use that on that guide. -AngusWOOF (talk) 21:43, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Persona4GoldenCover.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Persona4GoldenCover.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
I know it's odd that I just did this but I just refreshed my watchlist and saw the edit. There's nothing in MOS:ANIME that demands that a DVD cover be used on these pages, so the promo poster, which is actually more illustrative of the show, is a better choice here.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 23:56, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- I used it because it's actually discussed in the articles. Key visuals aren't helpful at all.Tintor2 (talk) 23:59, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- A key visual is a better NFCC candidate than an arbitrarily chosen DVD cover. It works to identify the subject of the article better. Just because the article mentions the DVDs (which actually is not the case for List of Persona 4: The Golden Animation episodes) does not mean it's better than promotional artwork for the series/season/whatever. Do not revert, again. Bring it up on the talk page and get a consensus.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 00:02, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
- For the last time, bring it to the talk page because your next edit breaches 3RR.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 00:10, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, you brought it to the talk page but do not restore your version again because that breaches 3RR. You do not presently have a consensus to switch from the promo art to the DVD cover.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 00:11, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Your recent editing history at List of Persona 4: The Golden Animation episodes shows that you are currently engaged in an edit war. Being involved in an edit war can result in your being blocked from editing—especially if you violate the three-revert rule, which states that an editor must not perform more than three reverts on a single page within a 24-hour period. Undoing another editor's work—whether in whole or in part, whether involving the same or different material each time—counts as a revert. Also keep in mind that while violating the three-revert rule often leads to a block, you can still be blocked for edit warring—even if you don't violate the three-revert rule—should your behavior indicate that you intend to continue reverting repeatedly.
To avoid being blocked, instead of reverting please consider using the article's talk page to work toward making a version that represents consensus among editors. See BRD for how this is done. If discussions reach an impasse, you can then post a request for help at a relevant noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases, you may wish to request temporary page protection. —Ryūlóng (琉竜) 05:03, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Regarding Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
Feel free to take these suggestions (or not since I can be a little picky about aesthetics). To make things simpler you can just copy the format I used for Persona 3 The Movie: No. 1, Spring of Birth since I looked at other film FAs and GAs and basically tried to combine the best of their formats.
- The length of the plot looks good now so the tag can probably be removed. To make it easier to read you can break up the chunks into smaller paragraphs and have each paragraph around the length of the current third.
- Regarding the Characters section. Try merging it with the List of Tales of Vesperia characters (since I noticed that some of the movie characters are missing from that page). Then you can remove the Kanji/Romaji from the section and use anchors to link to the main article.
- If you did the merger above, you have the option to move the character image to the characters article depending on how it may look. Not required.
- Some parts of the Development section look un-sourced. For instance the last two paragraphs have one reference between them.
- If you can add a Music section and a soundtrack list that would be great. I've seen this on most other FA/GA film pages.
|Hi, just to let you know that the copy edit you requested for Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page is now complete. All feedback welcome! Valfury (talk) 17:14, 28 August 2014 (UTC)|
- Are you satisfied with the copyedit? If so, I'll archive your request. All the best, Miniapolis 23:17, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
Final Fantasy X Release Date Controversy
Hey Tintor2, sorry to disturb you, but I just wanted to let you know why I added the Remastered release date for FFX.
If a game is ported, that means that it's been developed to play on a new system, correct? However, when being ported, a game is always the same. Even if minor changes are added, such as a new level, updated graphics, new voice acting, etc. the main game is still intact. This is why I edited FFX's release date to add the Vita and PS3 ports. While is does have it's own article, it doesn't change the fact that it is now on another system.
For a good example of my reasoning, I point you in the direction of Kingdom Hearts. Even though there's an article for the 1.5 HD collection, the original PS2 version still had it's article updated to add the release dates, consoles it's on, etc. Other Wikipedia articles for classic games with ports such as Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, many Mario titles, Zelda, Donkey Kong Country, Resident Evil all have the new systems their on added to their line up. --Spilia4 (talk) 01:59, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
Final Fantasy Continued
Yeah, makes sense, I understand your reasoning. Even though there is an article for the remastered version, I still feel that at the very least, the Platforms section should mention that it's on the Ps3 and the PS Vita. --Spilia4 (talk) 20:11, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ProtoDrake -- ProtoDrake (talk) 18:01, 6 September 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
The article Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike you nominated as a good article has been placed on hold . The article is close to meeting the good article criteria, but there are some minor changes or clarifications needing to be addressed. If these are fixed within 7 days, the article will pass; otherwise it may fail. See Talk:Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike for things which need to be addressed. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ProtoDrake -- ProtoDrake (talk) 12:21, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
The article Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of ProtoDrake -- ProtoDrake (talk) 17:22, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
|Hi, just to let you know that the copy edit you requested for Akane Tsunemori at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page is now complete. All feedback welcome! Cheers, Baffle gab1978 (talk) 02:36, 13 September 2014 (UTC)|
- Just a note: some awkward phraseology remains in the article, especially in the "Creation and design" section, like "She would question the setting from the audience's point of view and have it explained to them." Because I don't quite understand what's being said I've left this alone, but it should be fixed before a GA review. Cheers, Baffle gab1978 (talk) 03:14, 13 September 2014 (UTC)