User talk:Titodutta/Archive 7
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current page.|
|← Archive 6||Archive 7||Archive 8 →|
- 1 Thank you!
- 2 Thank you for reminding me!!
- 3 Thank you so much!!
- 4 The fun of having a Rasagolla....
- 5 Help needed
- 6 Talkback
- 7 Talk Back, March 24, 2012, User Jagadhatri
- 8 A barnstar for you!
- 9 Thanks once again
- 10 Help needed
- 11 Please discuss it here
- 12 Indic Scripts
- 13 Article Hradyesh assistance
- 14 Sorry
- 15 Thanks
- 16 Talkback Sarah on Teahouse
- 17 Sorry
- 18 But?
- 19 Help urgent!!!
Wow! Three barnstars in one day... how kind of you. Thank you very much Tito, not only for the stars, but for your kind words of appreciation that come with them. This most certainly comes as a boost of confidence and encouragement at a time when I've been feeling a bit dull in regards to my overall editing performance. I had recently considered taking a bit of a wiki-break, but after logging in today and seeing my talk-page, I just want to keep going and going. Thanks again Tito, for everything... stay well, and happy editing! :) -- WikHead (talk) 17:18, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for reminding me!!
Thank you I will surely write it from now....I too find it difficult when others do not write a summary. So from now on I will surely do it!! Thank you !! But what you mean by exact location?? --Jagadhatri(২০১২) 06:54, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot! Ya, it'll be helpful! Frankly speaking, if I see responsible editor is editing an article, I don't check revision history, since I know whatever they are adding will be helpful for the article. In such cases, edit summary is highly helpful.
- I have removed "Om Shree Shree Ma" for your image captions!
- By exact location I mean, the location of Pandal you have taken the photo, (eg. Baghbajanr Sarbojonin, Suruchi Sangha, Santosh Mitra Square etc)
- Compare these two captions below:
- Idol of Durga in Kolkata
- Idol of Durga in Suruchi Sangha, Kolkata puja pandal, 2011
- I think the second one is better!
- Thanks! --Tito Dutta (Send me a message) 07:04, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Thank you so much!!
OMG!!!! Thanks thanks thanks......my first barnstar!!WOW!! Thank you so much!! And thank you for your suggestion. I will surely remember it in future. The picture was taken at College Square's Pandal, 2010. And lastly we do have to check the history and have to compare seleted revisions from the history due to vandals!!! And thank you once more! for both the things- your suggestions and the barnstar...wow! Happy editing and stay well by God's Grace.....Jay Shree Krishna :) - Jagadhatri(২০১২) 12:45, March 24, 2012
The fun of having a Rasagolla....
|Mouth watering rasagollas....yum....enjoy|
|খেয়ে জিভে জল এসে যাবে !!-- Jagadhatri(২০১২) 07:20, 24 March 2012 (UTC)|
How can I convert my videos or recordings made in a Cyber Shot camera to .ogg? I do have many useful videos and recordings but they are not in the .ogg format......secondly what is a .ogg file? --Jagadhatri(২০১২) 12:49, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Talk Back, March 24, 2012, User Jagadhatri
A barnstar for you!
|The Minor barnstar|
|This barnstar is for you and has been awarded for making minor edits of the utmost quality. Minor edits are often overlooked, but are essential contributions to Wikipedia. Jagadhatri(২০১২) 13:07, 24 March 2012 (UTC)|
Thanks once again
Thank you! Actually it's Samta and it is my mamarbari I did the research work on 18/3/12 and created the article that very day! My motto was to take this small village worldwide so that people leaving PlayStation, New York etc. also have a look on the rich Indian culture we have even in the villages in India and this is a village which needs special attention to see other articles created by me just have a look on my user page but I am not saying this as I need more awards it depends on you and I know that I have worked hard.....well sabra ka fal meetha hota hai. And always remeber there's one always above us and watching us.....JAI HIND!--Jagadhatri(২০১২) 14:06, 24 March 2012 (UTC) Proud to be an Indian.
- You're welcome!
- You should not expect lots of barnstars, or it may be frustrating later! I have seen some editors, who have not got any barnstar for years! Your actual name is Jagadhatri or you are a devotee of Goddess Jagaddatri? Also, you can submit your best quality image to FI! --Tito Dutta (Send me a message) 14:16, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- I am neither a devotee of Maa Jagadhatri nor my name is that and I would not like to disclose my actual name........please do not take it in that sense.....actualy it makes me feel safe but I am a great devotee of Shree Krishna!! And can you please enlighten me about what FI is?? I have never ever heard of that term. And I am never wanting for barnstars I needed just 1 so that i am at least satisfied that others appreciate my work. --Jagadhatri(২০১২) 14:22, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Hope I am not disturbing you but do you know how can I categorize my pictures?....I am always unable to do so. How can I submit my picture in FI....should I just go to edit and add my image there well images are identified to be featured by the members of the community so how can I do!!?? Looking forward that one day it may be selected as the picture of the day and my articles will be shown on the main page of Wikipedia. --Jagadhatri(২০১২) 14:28, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Please discuss it here
I will give you the URLs but why did you removed the Bengali Scripts on Samta!!?? Please discuss it on the article's talk page!! Please leave me a Tb template--Jagadhatri(২০১২) 14:42, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Article Hradyesh assistance
Talkback Sarah on Teahouse
How can I submit my picture in FI....should I just go to edit and add my image there......well images are identified to be featured by the members of the community so how can I do!!?? Can you suggest? --Jagadhatri(২০১২) 09:50, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- You can nominate pictures here. I am not sure if they will qualify, but, you can try!
- I was talking about Commons quality images. You can try this! --Tito Dutta (Send me a message) 09:57, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
What category should I give? Is this ok- Wikipedia:Featured pictures/Culture, entertainment, and lifestyle/Religion and mythology --Jagadhatri(২০১২) 10:14, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- This one will not qualify as FI, I feel! --Tito Dutta (Send me a message) 10:26, 26 March 2012 (UTC)