Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
Get the fuck off my page, simpleton. You have no grounds to stand on for a block and you never will. Don't threaten to block me because you can't handle me telling the truth. Your little ANI WARNING bit is being deleted from my page -- just like you guys delete anything regarding neutrality in regards to Zoe Quinn. TabascoMan77 (talk) 10:07, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for illustrating my point entirely. You managed to show at least four bannable reasons within a day, and also it should be noted that mandatory notifications such as ANI are required regardless if you want the individual to post to your talk page or not. Tivanir2 (talk) 14:21, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
- I've had enough arguing over this and I'm sure we've wasted enough of each other's time. I'm going to walk away. If you'd like to vote for an indef block, I have no qualms. I will not apologize for asking for neutrality or for the article I am writing -- however, I will apologize for the simpleton remark and the "genius" remark. Take care. TabascoMan77 (talk) 20:55, 30 September 2014 (UTC)
Just a little friendly advice from a passer-by
- Got it. I think I made my points salient enough that it should be clear why the user is a problem. Now just need to see what the community thinks. Tivanir2 (talk) 17:12, 30 September 2014 (UTC)
- My grandma used to tell me - "when you listen, you hold the power - when you speak, you throw it away." She wasn't entirely right, god rest her, otherwise I'd never speak at all - but I'm often glad she added it to my list of things to think about. Be well. See you around the place. Begoon talk 17:22, 30 September 2014 (UTC)