User talk:Toa Nidhiki05
|I receive an e-mail notification each time a comment is made here. As such, if you are mass-tagging articles that I am vested in and would need a message about, please consolidate them into single post so as to avoid cluttering up my inbox. Thanks!|
|This page is archived by.|
- 1 Important Notice: Your 2013 Arbitration Committee Election vote
- 2 A page you started (List of National Football League season receiving yards leaders) has been reviewed!
- 3 The Signpost: 11 June 2014
- 4 The Signpost: 18 June 2014
- 5 Deletion debates
- 6 The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- 7 Your GA nomination of Health issues in American football
- 8 WikiCup 2014 June newsletter
- 9 The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- 10 The Signpost: 09 July 2014
Important Notice: Your 2013 Arbitration Committee Election vote
Greetings. Because you have already cast a vote for the 2013 Arbitration Committee Elections, I regret to inform you that due to a misconfiguration of the SecurePoll we've been forced to strike all votes and reset voting. This notice is to inform you that you will need to vote again if you want to be counted in the poll. The new poll is located at this link. You do not have to perform any additional actions other than voting again. If you have any questions, please direct them at the election commissioners. --For the Election Commissioners, v/r, TParis
A page you started (List of National Football League season receiving yards leaders) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating List of National Football League season receiving yards leaders, Toa Nidhiki05!
Wikipedia editor Versace1608 just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Good Job on the article
To reply, leave a comment on Versace1608's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
The Signpost: 11 June 2014
- Paid editing: Does Wikipedia Pay? The Moderator: William Beutler
- Special report: Questions raised over secret voting for WMF trustees
- News and notes: PR agencies commit to ethical interactions with Wikipedia
- Traffic report: The week the wired went weird
- Featured content: Politics, ships, art, and cyclones
The Signpost: 18 June 2014
- Special report: Wikimedia Bangladesh—a chapter's five-year journey
- Traffic report: You can't dethrone Thrones
- WikiProject report: Visiting the city
- Featured content: Worming our way to featured picture
I just nominated four MercyMe albums, one David Crowder Band album, and one Chris Tomlin album for deletion. These are the independent ones with little to no coverage.HotHat (talk) 05:53, 24 June 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- Exclusive: "We need to be true to who we are"—Foundation's new executive director speaks to the Signpost
- News and notes: US National Archives enshrines Wikipedia in Open Government Plan, plans to upload all holdings to Commons
- Featured content: Showing our Wörth
- WikiProject report: The world where dreams come true
- Discussion report: Media Viewer, old HTML tags
- Traffic report: Fake war, or real sport?
Your GA nomination of Health issues in American football
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Health issues in American football you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Wizardman -- Wizardman (talk) 18:40, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
After an extremely close race, Round 3 is over. 244 points secured a place in Round 4, which is comparable to previous years- 321 was required in 2013, while 243 points were needed in 2012. Pool C's Godot13 (submissions) was the round's highest scorer, mostly due to a 32 featured pictures, including both scans and photographs. Also from Pool C, Casliber (submissions) finished second overall, claiming three featured articles, including the high-importance Grus (constellation). Third place was Pool B's Sturmvogel_66 (submissions), whose contributions included featured articles Russian battleship Poltava (1894) and Russian battleship Peresvet. Pool C saw the highest number of participants advance, with six out of eight making it to the next round.
The round saw this year's first featured portal, with Sven Manguard (submissions) taking Portal:Literature to featured status. The round also saw the first good topic points, thanks to 12george1 (submissions) and the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season. This means that all content types have been claimed this year. Other contributions of note this round include a featured topic on Maya Angelou's autobiographies from Figureskatingfan (submissions), a good article on the noted Czech footballer Tomáš Rosický from Cloudz679 (submissions) and a now-featured video game screenshot, freely released due to the efforts of Sven Manguard (submissions).
The judges would like to remind participants to update submission pages promptly. This means that content can be checked, and allows those following the competition (including those participating) to keep track of scores effectively. This round has seen discussion about various aspects of the WikiCup's rules and procedures. Those interested in the competition can be assured that formal discussions about how next year's competition will work will be opened shortly, and all are welcome to voice their views then. If you are concerned that your nomination—whether it is at good article candidates, a featured process, or anywhere else—will not receive the necessary reviews, please list it on Wikipedia:WikiCup/Reviews. If you want to help out with the WikiCup, please do your bit to help keep down the review backlogs! Questions are welcome on Wikipedia talk:WikiCup, and the judges are reachable on their talk pages or by email. Good luck! If you wish to start or stop receiving this newsletter, please feel free to add or remove yourself from Wikipedia:WikiCup/Newsletter/Send. J Milburn (talk · contribs) The ed17 (talk · contribs) and Miyagawa (talk · contribs) 18:48, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- News and notes: Wikimedia Israel receives Roaring Lion award
- In the media: Wiki Education; medical content; PR firms
- WikiProject report: Indigenous peoples of North America
- Traffic report: The Cup runneth over... and over.
- Featured content: Ship-shape
- Technology report: In memoriam: the Toolserver (2005–14)
The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- Special report: Wikimania 2014—what will it cost?
- Wikimedia in education: Exploring the United States and Canada with LiAnna Davis
- Featured content: Three cheers for featured pictures!
- Traffic report: World Cup, Tim Howard rule the week