User talk:Toa Nidhiki05
|I receive an e-mail notification each time a comment is made here. As such, if you are mass-tagging articles that I am vested in and would need a message about, please consolidate them into single post so as to avoid cluttering up my inbox. Thanks!|
|This page is archived by.|
- 1 Important Notice: Your 2013 Arbitration Committee Election vote
- 2 A page you started (List of National Football League season receiving yards leaders) has been reviewed!
- 3 The Signpost: 23 July 2014
- 4 TFA requests
- 5 The Signpost: 30 July 2014
- 6 The Signpost: 06 August 2014
- 7 Sorry
- 8 Question About Scores
- 9 Health issues in American football has been nominated for Did You Know
- 10 DYK for Health issues in American football
- 11 The Signpost: 13 August 2014
Important Notice: Your 2013 Arbitration Committee Election vote
Greetings. Because you have already cast a vote for the 2013 Arbitration Committee Elections, I regret to inform you that due to a misconfiguration of the SecurePoll we've been forced to strike all votes and reset voting. This notice is to inform you that you will need to vote again if you want to be counted in the poll. The new poll is located at this link. You do not have to perform any additional actions other than voting again. If you have any questions, please direct them at the election commissioners. --For the Election Commissioners, v/r, TParis
A page you started (List of National Football League season receiving yards leaders) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating List of National Football League season receiving yards leaders, Toa Nidhiki05!
Wikipedia editor Versace1608 just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Good Job on the article
To reply, leave a comment on Versace1608's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
The Signpost: 23 July 2014
- Wikimedia in education: Education program gaining momentum in Israel
- News and notes: Institutional media uploads to Commons get a bit easier
- Traffic report: The World Cup hangs on, though tragedies seek to replace it
- Featured content: Why, they're plum identical!
Re 2007 Appalachian State vs. Michigan football game, which you (or someone else) listed at WP:TFARP as a possible TFA for 1st September – just to let you know that suggestions can now be made at the TFA requests page for September, so feel free to nominate the article. If you've not visited for a while, you'll see that there is no longer a points system, which hopefully makes things a little easier to follow. Thanks, BencherliteTalk 10:25, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 30 July 2014
- News and notes: How many more hoaxes will Wikipedia find?
- Book review: Knowledge or unreality?
- Wikimedia in education: Success in Egypt and the Arab world
- Featured content: Skeletons and Skeltons
- Traffic report: Doom and gloom vs. the power of Reddit
The Signpost: 06 August 2014
- Wikimedia in education: Leading universities educate with Wikipedia in Mexico
- News and notes: "History is a human right"—first-ever transparency report released as Europe begins hiding Wikipedia in search results
- Traffic report: Ebola drives reader interest
- Featured content: Bottoms, asses, and the fairies that love them
- Technology report: A technologist's Wikimania preview
Question About Scores
I'm new as you knew and I saw the preseason score was 18-20 and not 20-18 as I thought it should be because I believe the bigger number always comes first. Is this right or should it be 18-20? This was on the Carolina Panthers 2014 season page.
Health issues in American football has been nominated for Did You Know
|Hello, Toa Nidhiki05. Health issues in American football, an article you either created or significantly contributed to, has been nominated for WikiProject Did you know consideration to appear on Wikipedia's Main Page. You can see the hook and the discussion here. You are welcome to participate! Thank you. APersonBot (talk) 22:40, 10 August 2014 (UTC)|
DYK for Health issues in American football
|On 15 August 2014, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article Health issues in American football, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that concussions are the fifth-most common type injury in American football, possibly affecting over 100,000 players each year? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/Health issues in American football. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|
The Signpost: 13 August 2014
- Wikimania: Promised the moon, settled for the stars
- Special report: Twitter bots catalogue government edits to Wikipedia
- News and notes: Media Viewer controversy spreads to German Wikipedia
- Wikimedia in education: Global Education—WMF's Perspective
- In the media: Monkey selfie, net neutrality, and hoaxes
- Featured content: Cambridge got a lot of attention this week
- Traffic report: Disease, decimation and distraction