- 1 Belbruno
- 2 A kitten for you!
- 3 Undid your revision
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for August 21
- 5 Welcome to STiki!
- 6 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 7 A barnstar for you!
- 8 Hooray! You created your Teahouse profile!
- 9 You Reviewed My Page
- 10 Pending changes reviewer granted
- 11 Congratulations
- 12 List of Plants by Common Name
Hello, wanted to touch base on the Edward Belbruno article. The boxing section is somewhat overblown, and dominates an article about a person whose notability turns on his academic pursuits. It wants to be two sentences, not ten overblown paragraphs. What rationale would satisfy you for such an edit? "Removed purple prose"? "removed nonencylopedic content"? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vonfraginoff (talk • contribs) 09:46, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Undid your revision
I readied my revision on the marital rape in. Pakistani law that you undid. The previous article was nonsensical, relied on reports in non law journals, including a physiology one. I have added the relevant statutes, opinions of judges, jurists and experienced stakeholders, you know people who actually to know about the topic at hand. To could bothered to actually read the links provided instead of exercising the nuclear option. Attitudes such as the ones you display are the reason that learned and new people don't join Wikipedia. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 07:36, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
- Welcome to Wikipedia! You have introduced the article with copyrighted information and misspellings. Please see WP:COPYVIO for resources on plagerism. You say you added information from professionals, but you just copied your information from a website. Please do not continue to add copyrighted information as it against the rules. Here are some pages you might like to see to get started on editing:
- I hope you enjoy your stay. TranquilHope (talk) 07:48, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Ai Kayano, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page The Call. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Welcome to STiki!
Hello, TranquilHope, and welcome to STiki! Thank you for your recent contributions using our tool. We at STiki hope you like using the tool and decide to continue using it in the future. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
Here are some pages which are a little more fun:
We hope you enjoy maintaining Wikipedia with STiki! If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions don't hesitate to drop a note over at the STiki talk page and we'll be more than happy to help. Again, welcome, and thanks! West.andrew.g (developer) and Ugog Nizdast (talk) 14:31, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. Your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping.
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Keep Up Your Good Work Tranquill Hope Awesome2k (talk) 01:22, 23 August 2014 (UTC)|
Hooray! You created your Teahouse profile!
|Welcome to the Teahouse Badge|
|Awarded to editors who have introduced themselves at the Wikipedia Teahouse.
Guest editors with this badge show initiative and a great drive to learn how to edit Wikipedia.
You Reviewed My Page
- @DangerousJXD: When a new page is created, there will be a button that says "Mark this page as patrolled" on the bottom right. This is to check if the page has any obvious problems. The page is put up for speedy deletion if it meets the Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion. I pushed the "Mark this page as patrolled" button on your user page as it didn't have any problems. You can find the new pages at Special:NewPages and more information at Wikipedia:New pages patrol. TranquilHope (talk) 18:25, 31 August 2014 (UTC)
Pending changes reviewer granted
Hello. Your account has been granted the "pending changes reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators. — MusikAnimal talk 17:21, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
The Anti-Vandalism + STiki Barnstar
Congratulations, TranquilHope! You're receiving this barnstar because you recently crossed the 1,000 classification threshold using STiki. We thank you both for your contributions to Wikipedia at-large and your use of the tool. We hope you continue your ascent up the leaderboard and stay in touch at the talk page. Thank you and keep up the good work! West.andrew.g (developer) and Widr (talk) 18:22, 14 October 2014 (UTC)
List of Plants by Common Name
Hello, TranquilHope. Thank you for trying to be helpful. I can see why someone who is not a botanist might think the change I made is vandalism or, at best, a poor joke. The rape plant produces seeds which yield valuable oil. The seeds are called rapeseed and the oil is called rapeseed oil. The industry is known as the rapeseed industry or the rapeseed oil industry. Unfortunately, the plant itself is just called rape. Thank you for your efforts, though, and keep up the vigilance!
- Yes, I do not have any experience with plants, but that is what the article is called. According to the article, an alternate name is rape. Rapeseed is a more recognizable name and I think it would be better to put that. Another editor has reverted your change and if you believe calling it rape would be better, I recommend you bring it up on the talk page. TranquilHope (talk) 04:54, 19 October 2014 (UTC)