Start a new talk topic.
Z-Boy: Tales of a Teenage Zombie (Animated Series)
I'm still editing the page so that it is noteworthy to be included into wikipedia. I'm adding a lot of information right now. Just an FYI.
TWL HighBeam check-in
Hello Wikipedia Library Users,
You are receiving this message because the Wikipedia Library has record of you receiving a one-year subscription to HighBeam. This is a brief update to remind you about that access:
- Make sure that you can still log in to your HighBeam account; if you are having trouble feel free to contact me for more information. When your access expires you can reapply at WP:HighBeam.
- Remember, if you find this source useful for your Wikipedia work, make sure to include citations with links on Wikipedia: links to partner resources are one of the few ways we can demonstrate usage and demand for accounts to our partners. The greater the linkage, the greater the likelihood a useful partnership will be renewed. For more information about citing this source, see Wikipedia:HighBeam/Citations
- Write unusual articles using this partner's sources? Did access to this source create new opportunities for you in the Wikipedia community? If you have a unique story to share about your contributions, let us know and we can set up an opportunity for you to write a blog post about your work with one of our partner's resources.
Finally, we would greatly appreciate if you filled out this short survey. The survey helps us not only better serve you with facilitating this particular partnership, but also helps us discover what other partnerships and services the Wikipedia Library can offer.
Hi, I've noticed for awhile you systematically removing (seemingly) all uses of interquel from Wikipedia. I'm assuming this is because the term's entry here is unsourced and you're questioning/doubting its widespread use, but has there been any general attempt by you or anyone to actually source it? Or any explanation/discussion regarding your removals? The term comes up a lot in a Google search but I haven't yet taken a time to examine the reliability/usefulness of the hits. Thanks.— TAnthonyTalk 21:26, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
- I see you tagged the redirect destination at sequel as a neologism but did not participate in the deletion discussion. I have say that removing all links to a redirect that was kept over an extended period of time seems like something someone would do to influence a new deletion discussion. Especially since your edit summaries say "copyedit" rather than specifically explain that you're removing what you perceive as a neologism. This is not an accusation, but it looks odd in this context and makes me uncomfortable.— TAnthonyTalk 21:34, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
Hi, its me Zucat. I know it has been a while since we last interacted. I was very caught up with a lot of stuff. I would like to know if you were still interested in if there were any other applicable references for the Webcomic sequel to the Super Mario Bros. Film. Sadly I am not an expert on references and i find it hard to tell if they are reliable or not. Luckily i have found some. If any of these following sources are reliable, I would really appreciate it if a section for the web comic sequel was created. If they are NOT, i will gladly abandon the idea for it:
- 3 http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/05/theyre-making-a-sequel-to-that-horrible-super-mario-bros-movie-as-a-comic-book/
- 5 http://www.buzzfeed.com/thesaccattack/theyre-making-a-sequel-to-the-super-mario-bros-m-5o2x#.wakE7kQrM
I edited the page. Plz check and let me know if I'm on the right track. It's really worth having and provides insight into African tech startups. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Selkhalili (talk • contribs) 23:15, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
Why have you marked my Graveyard Girls page before I have it completed? There's nothing inappropriate on there. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Box13shane (talk • contribs) 21:45, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
Batman: Earth One
Hi, I've seen your copy edits on The Dark Knight Returns. Can you copy edit Batman: Earth One too? I thought about seeking the Wikipedia copy editors, but they only allow two, which I've used up. Thanks--NeoBatfreak (talk) 19:58, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
Krissann Barretto wiki page
I don't understand why I am seeing a speedy deletion notice for this page. Krissann Barretto is a Television Actress. I have included the sources of information that you can verify to remove the deletion notice.
Category:Children's albums, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 23:09, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
I'm currently revising the content to make it encyclopedic. I'm open for suggestions. Thank you for your guidance!
Please don't remove articles from a category you've nominated at CfD for "not having enough articles". I don't have an opinion on the CfD itself, but if the category is to exist, then Quinn is obviously related to GamerGate - her notability partly derives from it. A discussion should be had about the others. Black Kite (talk) 00:55, 22 May 2015 (UTC)