If you're reading this, and you're waiting on me for a response to something, please remind me of it. I've had family in and out of the hospital recently on top of computer problems, so some balls got dropped.--Tznkai (talk)
Some food for thought
Meet up with us
There are a few meetups in DC this month, including an edit-a-thon later this month. Check it out:
- On Thursday, May 15 come to our evening WikiSalon at the Cove co-working space in Dupont Circle. If you're available Thursday evening, feel free to join us!
- Or if you prefer a Saturday night dinner gathering, we also have our May Meetup at Capitol City Brewing Company. (Beer! Non-beer things too!)
- You are also invited to the Federal Register edit-a-thon at the National Archives later this month.
Come one, come all!
(To unsubscribe, remove your username here.) 20:21, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
Request for comment
Hello there, a proposal regarding pre-adminship review has been raised at Village pump by here is very much appreciated. Many thanks. Jim Carter through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:47, 28 May 2014 (UTC). Your comments
Washington, DC meetups in June
Wikimedia DC has yet another busy month in June. Whether you're a newcomer to Wikipedia or have years of experience, we're happy to see you come. Here's what's coming up:
- On Wednesday, June 11 from 7 to 9 PM come to the WikiSalon at the Cove co-working space. Hang out with Wikipedia enthusiasts!
- Saturday, June 14 is the Frederick County History Edit-a-Thon from 11 AM to 4 PM. Help improve local history on Wikipedia.
- The following Saturday, June 21, is the June Meetup. Dinner and drinks with Wikipedians!
- Come on Tuesday, June 24 for the Wikipedia in Your Library edit-a-thon at GWU on local and LGBT history.
- Last but not least, on Sunday, June 29 we have the Phillips Collection Edit-a-Thon in honor of the Made in America exhibit.
Wikipedia is better with friends, so why not come out to an event?
(To unsubscribe, remove your username here.) 01:41, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
In response to your message on my talk page I have put the two versions on the Talk:Bible page. Are you sure you want me to give a sentence by sentence analysis? Editor2020 03:32, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
- How you'd like to discuss is up to you. What I would like is some indication as to 1.) what your objection is, other than a general aesthetic disagreement and 2.) more specifically, why the changes cannot be integrated but rejected whole sale. However you think you can most effectively do that is up to you, although I subscribe to a school of writing that says that better writing is almost always shorter writing.--Tznkai (talk) 03:51, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
I decided to keep it very short, and so have addressed only one of the issues. I have restored some information that was deleted by another user on June 13, hopefully that helps. Editor2020 20:54, 22 June 2014 (UTC)