|This talk page is automatically archived. Any threads with no replies in 4 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
|I, Hojimachong, hereby award UtherSRG A completely gratuitous zOMG barnstar, for being 110% awesome. Plus 1. --Hojimachongtalk|
collaboration -to start the ball rolling
|The current WikiProject Mammals collaboration article is Slow loris.
Last month's winner was: Fossa (animal).
Feel free to cast your vote for next month's article
Voting for this month's collaboration will end: TBA.
WikiProject Mammals Notice Board
Deletion of Ladell Parks
Back in 2011 you deleted a page called Ladell Parks due to him not being real, well he has now created some buzz around the internet He has started an YouTube page which has now have over 1 million views for his music he got to be on MTV.com and he is now an actor who has featured in movies as 17 again, 10 things I hate about you and he's in the new upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" Now is there anyway you can undelete him so I can create a sandbox or user page before making an official article on him so it doesn't get a speedy deletion. LP Industries (talk) 05:50, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
- No, I will not undelete the page. That is not necessary.
- Read what is at the deleted page Ladell Parks. You will see first that I'm not the first nor last person to delete the page.
- Below the list of deletions, are some suggestions on what you can do. The first suggestion is what you want. I suggest either the second link on that line to create the article via our Article Wizard. It will guide you through some of the process of creating the article.
- If that's too cumbersome, use the third link on that line to request the article be created.
- However, none of this guarantees that the article will not be deleted again. You should read our notability policies, so that you better understand why and what kind of documentation is required. Also, since your user name relates to the topic at hand, you should also read our neutral point of view policies.
- Thanks for your interest. I hope you succeed. - UtherSRG (talk) 16:45, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Dear Uther, due to all your work and energy invested in Wikispecies, Benedikt suggested you should be contacted, since you may loose your admin rights. Even if you can not spend so much time there anymore, I think the members would appreciate that you remain in some way, and I think its enough that you just make a couple of edits? Please see the discussion at Wikispecies:Village_Pump. Hope to see you there, :) Dan Koehl (talk) 10:10, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! - UtherSRG (talk) 14:36, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Your talk page archives
Hi. In February 2007 you deleted the archives of your talk page. WP:DELTALK and, specifically, WP:CVUT prohibit such deletions except in the case of severe policy violations. As I can't see that in evidence, you need to restore them. I'm notifying you as a courtesy; if you don't, I shall. Thank you. — Scott • talk 02:19, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
- Go ahead. - UtherSRG (talk) 14:36, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Deleted page 'Iceberg Interactive'
On 28 May 2010 you deleted the Wiki page 'Iceberg Interactive' based on A7: Article about a company, corporation, organization, or group, which does not indicate the importance or significance of the subject.
I've come across an article about Iceberg that should adequately evidence the company's notability: http://gamingshogun.com/2014/05/21/iceberg-interactive-celebrates-5th-anniversary/
Other sources that give significant coverage: http://www.game4me.be/in-the-spotlight-iceberg-interactive/ (in Dutch though) http://shoost.co/2014/04/10/gdc-2014-iceberg-interactives-indie-lineup/
- According to the history of Iceberg Interactive, the page was created on 17 Sep 2010. The two deletions were on the 18th and 20th of that month, neither of which were performed by me. Above the list of deletions, are some suggestions on what you can do. The first suggestion is what you want. I also suggest the second link on the third line to create the article via our Article Wizard. It will guide you through some of the process of creating the article.
- However, none of this guarantees that the article will not be deleted again. You should read our notability policies, so that you better understand why and what kind of documentation is required.
- Thanks for your interest. I hope you succeed. - UtherSRG (talk) 14:34, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Request for comment
Hello there, a proposal regarding pre-adminship review has been raised at Village pump by here is very much appreciated. Many thanks. Jim Carter through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:47, 28 May 2014 (UTC). Your comments