Speedy deletion of "Veurblaad"
You are welcome to contribute content which complies with our content policies and any applicable inclusion guidelines. However, please do not simply re-create the page with the same content. You may also wish to read our introduction to editing and guide to writing your first article.
I was just flagged for edit waring on that The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills page also, along with several others, all of whom just left Puppet dude a message. When I clicked on his talk page I was directed to a sandbox. (??) Hope he gets his act together. -- Gwillhickers (talk) 19:23, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Gwillhickers, thanks for your message. I didn't see the messages of the other users. It's really weird, I think there should be an error with the software (or the template) or with the administrator himself. We will see what he has to say about it. Kind regards, Velocitas (talk) 19:33, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
Hi. When you recently edited Gotye, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Dutch (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. When you recently edited Onafhankelijkheidsplein, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Square (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Streets in Brussels
Hello. I noticed you recently moved a bunch of pages on streets in Brussels to Anglicizations of their names. There is actually a set of agreements on how to name Brussels related articles: the Brussels naming conventions. This says that unless the English version of the name would be really clear, to use a local name (in practice, this means French). Please don't move any more pages, instead start a discussion if you think they should be moved. Cheers, Oreo Priest talk 18:18, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- And why does that mean French? The streets have two official names; chosing one is completely randomness. Also, where could I find "a set of agreements"? I really don't understand why you will not translate the name, if you have the possibility to redirect every name you want to the article name. See also Wetstraat/Rue de la Loi, by example. Velocitas (talk) 18:30, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Addition: You mentioned the guidelines and I quote: "If the subject has an English name or can easily be anglicized to facilitate reading and keep language neutrality." Where are you talking about? New Street is an easy and understandable anglicization. Chosing for the French one is absolutely non-neutral. Velocitas (talk) 12:31, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
In the U.S. it is not customary to include year of birth in the first line. It is included in the categories though. I will include active links to the text. OK? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:59, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- Already done by me. I have reverted your edits again; I follow the Wikipedia guidelines (year of birth etc.). Velocitas (talk) 20:04, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't. I reverted the deletion of the category because there was no edit summary. But I do think it's a good category; see also the pages within this category. Please stop removing the orphan template, maiden name, year of birth, place of birth and relevant categories. If you don't stop, I won't hesitate to request a block. Velocitas (talk) 20:23, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
I think it is only polite to leave out the year of birth. It is referenced in categories. And your opinion isn't the only one that counts. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:30, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- Korekshon Kòrsou'', SDKK); [[Dutch language|Dutch]]: ''Centrum voor Detentie en Correctie Curaçao'') is the only prison on the Caribbean island of [[Curaçao]]. Since the construction of the prison in