User talk:Viscious81/Archive 3
- 1 Please lets discuss the Hindu creationism article
- 2 Apologies
- 3 Wikipedia:Hinduism-related Collaboration of the week
- 4 Dear Friend Namaste!
- 5 AfD
- 6 Hindus in British Indian Ocean Territory
- 7 Meraj Khalid Noor
- 8 comment on Micheal Witzel talk page
- 9 The information about Tishyaraksha is false
- 10 Allegations of violence against Muslims
- 11 Zionist Antisemitism
- 12 AfD nomination of Indophobia
- 13 TfD nomination of Template:Creationism2
- 14 British India
- 15 Atheism in Hinduism
Please lets discuss the Hindu creationism article
Why is it crap to you? Lets discuss it. Some of the introduction etc was mangled so I agree that reads poorly now. what is wrong with the rest of it though? Is there no Hindu creationism movement? Were there not books written on Hindu creation that attempted to disprove evolution? Was there not a state department report on textbooks in India? was there not a huge lawsuit in california about changing textbooks to suit Hindu sensibilities?--Filll 19:17, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
- You have to help me here. I am not Indian. I do not even play one on TV. I am not Muslim. I am a complete outsider, and I had never even heard of antiDarwin sentiments among Hindus until I did a little bit of looking, and found a huge hornet's nest.--Filll 19:19, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
Many apologies for my outburst in one of the edit summaries on the Indus Valley Civilization page. It wasn't directed at anyone or any group. I was stressed and got frustrated. I hope you understand. Again, many apologies. Regards, Fowler&fowler«Talk» 22:54, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
- Interesting considering he called you a POV-warrior while he was recruting trolls .Bakaman 03:38, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
You have been invited to help improve the article Sita Ram Goel in this weeks's Hinduism collaboration. Please come and help it become a featured-standard article. See also these related articles. 
You can also vote for next's week collaboration at the project page: Wikipedia:Hinduism-related Collaboration of the week. Unfortunately, the Collaboration site is little known, that's why the reminder. --Bondego 14:30, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
Dear Friend Namaste!
Here's something that would change your life forever:
• Sit down comfortably, without moving.
• Withdraw your attention from the world – concentrate on the seat of the soul. (Withdraw your senses of touch, smell, hearing, seeing, speaking.). Seat of soul is located in between and behind the eyebrows known as third eye or shiv netra. Don’t strain by raising your eyebrows.
• Close your eyes gently. Look straight ahead into the middle of the darkness. Don’t turn your eyeballs upward. Focus your attention. Be very still.
• Thoughts (distractions) will come from the mind. Repeat God's name, any name you are comfortable with. This will occupy the mind. Repetetion has to be done slowly and with complete faith. It will remove all unwanted thoughts.
• As concentration improves, we see light. Focus your attention in the middle of the light, continue to repeat Gods name.
Let me know how it goes.
Hindus in British Indian Ocean Territory
Do you know anything about this? See.... this  .... It says 38% of the population is Hindu.... D'u know anything abt this? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Anandks007 (talk • contribs) 04:09, 21 April 2007 (UTC).
Meraj Khalid Noor
comment on Micheal Witzel talk page
pls note that WP:BLP applies to talk pages also. comments such as "interfered on behalf [...] missionary organisations" and the sarcastic "defender of neutrallity and representative of world Academia" are not appropriate as they are inaccurate, and denigrate their subject. Doldrums 18:13, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
The information about Tishyaraksha is false
hi, I am kunal what ever u have written about the Tishyarakshita and Kunal that are total opposite side of the Book on Samrat Ashoka is Dhammaghosh ki Virighosh please refer it and then reply me it is HIndi language. if you are an Indian then it easy for you. And please tell me from which reference have u written all these thing please Reply me i am also a user of Vikipedia. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kunalshinge (talk • contribs).
Allegations of violence against Muslims
Where is the proof or supporting material to claim "Mumbai train bombings was perpetrated by the Islamic Fundamentalists." It's a unsubstantiated and malicious allegation. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by TomCat111 (talk • contribs) 19:08, August 23, 2007 (UTC).
Which sources are you talking about the one that says that Indian accused Pakistan and Pakistan denied the accusations and asked for proof which India is yet to give, and you came with your conclusions to further propogate the propaganda of the Hindu-Nazi RSS.Wikipedia is losing its authenticity. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Wikism (talk • contribs) 17:33, August 26, 2007 (UTC)
Please provide a reason and not just a vote in Deletion discussions. Deletion discussions are done by consensus of opinion, not a vote count, so just a vote is worthless. Ten Pound Hammer • (Broken clamshells•Otter chirps•Review?) 00:28, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
- I would have replied if someone else had given reasons to keep it. It should have been speedied in my view.--nids(♂) 00:37, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
AfD nomination of Indophobia
An article that you have been involved in editing, Indophobia, has been listed for deletion. If you are interested in the deletion discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Indophobia. Thank you. BJBot (talk) 17:17, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
TfD nomination of Template:Creationism2
Template:Creationism2 has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for Deletion page. Thank you. — Neelix (talk) 20:38, 6 June 2008 (UTC)