User talk:Wagino 20100516
- 1 Userboxes
- 2 re:Article stub --> Blocked
- 3 License tagging for File:Muhammad Name - Calligraphy.png
- 4 Replacement
- 5 Orphaned non-free image File:Muhammad Name - Calligraphy.png
- 6 Minta tolong
- 7 Rollback
- 8 2000 Philippine Census Information
- 9 Tolong
- 10 !TANGI!
- 11 Your request for rollback
- 12 Robert Novak
- 13 Sun State Roller Derby
- 14 Wagino *restoring vandalism*
- 15 Thanks for the reminder?
- 16 Rollback removed
- 17 Incorrect warning
- 18 Article request
- 19 Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Pol430
- 20 Article stuff
- 21 Goodbye
- 22 This is a university IP, there's no point leaving messages about edits on it
- 23 Blocked account
- 24 Acehnese help needed
- 25 Reviever user right
- 26 Request for comment
- 27 The Signpost: 27 August 2014
- 28 The Signpost: 03 September 2014
- 29 The Signpost: 10 September 2014
- 30 The Signpost: 17 September 2014
- 31 The Signpost: 24 September 2014
- 32 The Signpost: 01 October 2014
- 33 The Signpost: 08 October 2014
- 34 The Signpost: 15 October 2014
- 35 The Signpost: 22 October 2014
- 36 The Signpost: 29 October 2014
- 37 The Signpost: 05 November 2014
- 38 The Signpost: 12 November 2014
- 39 The Signpost: 26 November 2014
- 40 The Signpost: 03 December 2014
- 41 The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- 42 The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- 43 The Signpost: 24 December 2014
re:Article stub --> Blocked
The English Wikipedia is a separate project from the Indonesian Wikipedia. You can write an article here, and it shouldn't affect what happens to you on the Indonesian Wikipedia
Now, on EN we do have some policies when discussing living people. Please see Wikipedia:BLP, our policy on living people. Make sure that your source the article as you post it. If the sailor has died a long time ago, then WP:BLP does not apply to him/her, but please still make sure the page is well-sourced. WP:BLP doesn't apply to people who recently died, but as per Wikipedia:BLP#Deceased one must still be cautious with material that could affect their living relatives. English sources are preferred, but you can use sources of any language.
License tagging for File:Muhammad Name - Calligraphy.png
To add a tag to the image, select the appropriate tag from this list, click on this link, then click "Edit this page" and add the tag to the image's description. If there doesn't seem to be a suitable tag, the image is probably not appropriate for use on Wikipedia. For help in choosing the correct tag, or for any other questions, leave a message on Wikipedia:Media copyright questions. Thank you for your cooperation. --ImageTaggingBot (talk) 11:05, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Muhammad Name - Calligraphy.png
Thanks for uploading File:Muhammad Name - Calligraphy.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Wagino, mungkin Anda sudah tau ya kalo saya sedang diblokir di WBI pada Warung Kopi. Begini, bukan bermaksud memperbudak. Tapi saya minta tolong ke Anda buat sampaikan suatu pesan mengenai permasalahan saya diblokir tersebut pada para pengurus WBI di WBI untuk mempertimbangkan saja mengingat pemblokiran diatur berdasarkan keputusan para pengurus maka (kurasa) pencabutan statusnya juga demikian.
Oh ya, sekedar inpoh aja kalo saya juga punya 1 link yang (diyakini) dapat menuntaskan masalah pemblokiran saya di WBI ==> http://id.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pembicaraan_Pengguna:Stephensuleeman&diff=prev&oldid=4693300
Yap, itu pesan seorang user WBI bernama Sentausa yang mendapatkan pesan kalo saya sedang diblokir dan minta dicabut status blokirnya dan menyinggungnya kepada Stephensuleeman si tukang blokir. Sentausa bisa jadi kunci akan penuntasan masalah ini mengingat Mimihitam (seorang pengurus) mengatakan bahwa Sentausa merupakan salah seorang yang saya intimidasi-kan (bukti) Bukankah yang namanya "masalah" adalah "dimana ada 1 pihak yang dirugikan" yang itu berarti pihak tersebut merupakan kunci ke arah mana "masalah" ini akan berakhir. Keputusan pengurus itu kan (kurasa) hanya karena mereka merasakan kalau saya sedang bertindak seperti itu. Padahal sebetulnya tidak. Sama halnya Anda lihat orang lagi kecopetan terus copetnya lari dan Anda gebukin tuh copet namun Anda haruslah hentikan karena sebetulnya adegan pencopetan itu cuma sedang syuting sinetron aja --Erik Evrest (talk) 01:20, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hey! Meletakan penghargaannya dimana ? Kaga ada tuh saya cek berkali-kali. Anda ngimpi kali Oh ya, tapi kalo buat ngeletakin penghargaan buat saya harap diletakan di halaman ini ya ==> id:Pengguna:Erik Evrest/BintangWiki biar penyimpanannya lebih teratur. Oh ya, tapi masalah menyampaikan masalah pemblokiran saya kepada pengurusnya bagaimana ? Yang saya dapatkan adalah keterangan waktu "nanti" tapi saya cek halaman daftar kontribusi Anda tidak pernah tuh. Apa Anda sampaikannya lewat surel ya ? Udah deh Anda kalo "melakukan sesuatu" tuh kaga cuma ngomong aja, kaga ngelakuin. Kaga ada bedanya ama DPR Indonesia jaman sekarang. Anda sebagai Warga Negara Indonesia yang baik tentu amat memprotes DPR akan hal tersebut kan. Tapi ingatlah kata Konfusius bahwa "Jika Anda ingin sebuah sikap yang baik dari seseorang maka Anda sendiri juga harus demikian (/bersikap yang baik) terlebih dahulu". --Erik Evrest (talk) 13:23, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- Whoi Wagino, Anda tu katanya mau bilangin soal masalah pemblokiran saya kepada pengurus di WBI kok tak dilaksanakan sih. Malahan udah ngasihin BintangWiki di WBI lagi. Alah, cuma nyampaikan pesan aja kok repot sih. Lebih cepat lebih baik. Ati-ati lo pasalnya bisa kena nazar. Anda janji tapi tak ditepati bisa-bisa kena bala lo, ketimban sial.--Erik Evrest (talk) 06:02, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
Okay - About rollback - you use it to revert people. It's something that a few non-admins who contribute a lot to the English Wikipedia may get. Most users do not need rollback rights. If you want to get into cleanup (reverting vandalism) then you will need to gain the trust of the userbase on EN, then you can reapply for rollback. Again, you need to be interested in vandalism reverts and cleanup if you are interested in rollback. WhisperToMe (talk) 22:12, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
2000 Philippine Census Information
Maukah Anda buat sebuah halaman voting di WBI untuk memutuskan soal masalah diatas (dilepaskan status blokirnya apa tidak, seperti ini lho ==> http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Peringanan_persyaratan_menjadi_seorang_pengurus ) Diberi pula keterangan berupa pesan saya yang paling atas sebagai alasan saya kalo saya mau dilepaskan masa blokirnya. --Erik Evrest (talk) 13:28, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
- Sekedar info:Mengenai pemblokiran saya di Meta kaga masalah lah. Saya tak terlalu memikirkannya. Lagian disana saya ya paling ngangguran kaya Anda (sampe-sampe bikin topik pembicaraan sendiri di talk page-nya) Dan ntu slogan yang bikin juga bukan saya. Itu dari Kernrick95, nih sumbernya ==> id:Pengguna:Kenrick95/Pesan --Erik Evrest (talk) 09:33, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
Your request for rollback
Hi Wagino 20100516. After reviewing your request for rollback, I haverollback on your account. Keep in mind these things when going to use rollback:
- Getting rollback is no more momentous than installing Twinkle.
- Rollback should be used to revert clear cases of vandalism only, and not good faith edits.
- Rollback should never be used to edit war.
- If abused, rollback rights can be revoked.
- Use common sense.
If you no longer want rollback, contact me and I'll remove it. Also, for some more information on how to use rollback, see Wikipedia:New admin school/Rollback (even though you're not an admin). I'm sure you'll do great with rollback, but feel free to leave me a message on my talk page if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of rollback. Thank you for helping to reduce vandalism. Happy editing! FASTILY (TALK) 05:31, 17 October 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for Deleting my edit to the Robert Novak page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Novak in which I removed a dead link to an 'external photo' which no longer exists. Perhaps you should actually take a look at what has been changed before reverting things? As an active member of the Wiki community I'm glad to see that you take the project seriously enough to re-enforce out of date links that lead to dead ends. Congratulations! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:08, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
Sun State Roller Derby
Wagino 20100516, why did you revert my change to the page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_State_Roller_Derby_League where I removed inaccurate information? Next time, please read what was deleted before you assume that it is vandalism. Notjackbrown (talk) 06:41, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Wagino *restoring vandalism*
Wagino, you reverted to a version of the entry on Journey (band) that *contains vandalism*. The material I removed was rife with spelling mistakes, and were it spelled correctly, still wouldn't even be proper English! Obvious vandalism, and yet you restored the entry moments after I removed the offending material, apparently without even reading the content removed. This is not acceptable. Put a modicum of effort in, mate, and at least check the content! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:35, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Added: That poorly-spelled material wouldn't happen to be *yours*, would it, Wagano? If you'd bothered to read the article you guard so carefully, you'd note that Journey's "Height of popularity" was 1981-1983. They did not "became a huge succes" (sic) "after the Sopranos and GLEE", and it is *highly* improper to be putting such an assertion in the opening text. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 08:41, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the reminder?
You really needed to be reminded to read edits before reverting them? Seriously, look at the comments on your page here and stop making things difficult for those of us who are trying to improve pages Notjackbrown (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 09:11, 24 October 2011 (UTC).
Above are four distinct cases where you have failed to respond to concerns about your use of Rollback. Going through your contributions you have used it correctly at times, but completely incorrectly at others. It is concerning that you fail to discuss, and fail to change your actions. As such, I have removed the Rollback tool from your account. (talk→←track) 09:44, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, Mr. Bwilkins!
- I did just a few of the hundreds of legality is right and in doing so I have to apologize, whether direct verdict handed down to me? Please your consideration! Wagino 20100516 (talk) 09:50, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- What about the ones noted above, that you have compeltely failed to address. You are held 100% responsible for all uses of the tools, which means you must take great care with every single edit. For example, if your edit re-added vandalism into the article, you become responsible for that vandalism. I have moved your reply on my talkpage back here as users should always keep all discussions centralized. (talk→←track) 12:36, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
I admit mistakes and accept the consequences that you have given to me. What is clear before your verdict, I have apologized to them and promised to do better, whether it is still not enough? Okay, but if one day I was allowed to ask for an application tool (rollback) again? Wagino 20100516 (talk) 12:42, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- Added: My apologies for instance the example is this and others. Wagino 20100516 (talk) 12:47, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- Of course you may re-apply in the future. Nothing is ever permanent. Continue vandal-fighting with the tools you have, ensure your communication improves (remember to keep conversations together - your own talkpage shows poor communication), and in a month or so I could envision you re-applying. (talk→←track) 13:19, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Your answer raised my spirits, but I may have been victims of anon edits, you try to watch the history of these edits: , , , anon edits turned out that I have returned again by anon revert it and someone "might" think I've done the edit war and make him work. Cheers. Wagino 20100516 (talk) 13:32, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- I've given you rollback again, but please see my comments at WP:RFP/R. Thanks, Swarm X 20:17, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
Hello, this edit for which you issued this warning was not vandalism and the warning was incorrect. Also, when using userspace warning templates, you must always use the subst option. Please see and review guidelines for user warnings. Cheers! 16:51, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
I see you reinstated an indented Oppose !vote at Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Pol430. However, the !voter had added a comment saying "I'm indenting my !vote until I can review further", so the temporary removal by indenting it was intended -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 16:04, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
|Selamat tinggal dan senang berjumpa dengan anda Aldo samulo (talk) 08:30, 28 July 2012 (UTC)|
This is a university IP, there's no point leaving messages about edits on it
Seriously. It's registered to ASK4 and is dynamically allocated to anyone in University of Birmingham student accommodation. As such, I'm afraid I can't vouch for the quality of edits made to the page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroesthetics, nor any other pages for that matter. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:04, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
Acehnese help needed
Hello Wagino, I'm contacting you because we need some Acehnese translators to help with the deployment of the new VisualEditor on ace.wikipedia. It is important that we get the User Guide and the User Interface translated before VisualEditor is deployed to users (to translate the User Interface, you need to start an account at translatewiki.net). More information on the translating work is available MediaWiki: Translation Central. I also need help with a personal message about the rollout for the Acehnese Wikipedians. If you are able to help in any way, either reply here, or head over to TranslationCentral. (We are also deploying to Banjar and Sundanese - if you can help with these, I would be very grateful!) Thanks for your time, PEarley (WMF) (talk) 19:28, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
- Wagino, thank you very much for the recommendations! Have a fine day, PEarley (WMF) (talk) 01:18, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Reviever user right
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators. Callanecc (talk • contribs • logs) 13:38, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Request for comment
Hello there, a proposal regarding pre-adminship review has been raised at Village pump by here is very much appreciated. Many thanks. Jim Carter through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:47, 28 May 2014 (UTC). Your comments
The Signpost: 27 August 2014
- Featured content: Cheats at Featured Pictures!
- In the media: Plagiarism and vandalism dominate Wikipedia news
- News and notes: Media Viewer—Wikimedia's emotional roller-coaster
- Traffic report: Viral
The Signpost: 03 September 2014
- WikiProject report: Gray's Anatomy (v. 2)
- Traffic report: Holding Pattern
- Featured content: 1882 × 6 in gold, and thruppence more
- Arbitration report: Media viewer case is suspended
The Signpost: 10 September 2014
- Featured content: The louse and the fish's tongue
- WikiProject report: Checking that everything's all right
- Traffic report: Refuge in celebrity
The Signpost: 17 September 2014
- News and notes: Wikipedia's traffic statistics are off by nearly one-third
- WikiProject report: A trip up north to Scotland
- Featured content: Which is not like the others?
- Traffic report: Tolstoy leads a varied pack
The Signpost: 24 September 2014
- Featured content: Oil paintings galore
- Traffic report: Wikipedia watches the referendum in Scotland
- WikiProject report: GAN reviewers take note: competition time
- Arbitration report: Banning Policy, Gender Gap, and Waldorf education
The Signpost: 01 October 2014
- From the editor: The Signpost needs your help
- Dispatches: Let's get serious about plagiarism
- Featured content: Brothers at War
- Traffic report: Shanah Tovah
- WikiProject report: Animals, farms, forests, USDA? It must be WikiProject Agriculture
The Signpost: 08 October 2014
- In the media: Opposition research firm blocked; Australian brushfire
- Featured content: From a wordless novel to a coat of arms via New York City
- Traffic report: Panic and denial
- Technology report: HHVM is the greatest thing since sliced bread
The Signpost: 15 October 2014
- Op-ed: Ships—sexist or sexy?
- Traffic report: Now introducing ... mobile data
- Featured content: Bells ring out at the Temple of the Dragon at Peace
- Arbitration report: One case closed and two opened
- WikiProject report: Signpost reaches the Midwest
- Technology report: Attempting to parse wikitext
The Signpost: 22 October 2014
- In the media: The story of Wikipedia; Wikipedia reanimated and republished; UK government social media rules; death of Italian Wikipedia administrator
- Featured content: Admiral on deck—a modern Ada Lovelace
- WikiProject report: De-orphanning articles - a huge task but with a huge team of volunteers to help
- Traffic report: Death, War, Pestilence... Movies and TV
The Signpost: 29 October 2014
- In the media: Wikipedia a trusted source on Ebola; Wikipedia study labeled government waste; football biography goes viral
- Maps tagathon: Find 10,000 digitised maps this weekend
- Recent research: Informed consent and privacy; newsmaking on Wikipedia; Wikipedia and organizational theories
- Traffic report: Ebola, Ultron, and Creepy Articles
The Signpost: 05 November 2014
- In the media: Predicting the flu; MH17 conspiracy theories
- Traffic report: Sweet dreams on Halloween
The Signpost: 12 November 2014
- In the media: Amazon Echo; EU freedom of panorama; Bluebeard's Castle
- Featured content: Wikipedia goes to church in Lithuania
- WikiProject report: Talking hospitals
- Traffic report: Holidays, anyone?
The Signpost: 26 November 2014
- Featured content: Orbital Science: Now you're thinking with explosions
- Traffic report: Big in Japan
- WikiProject report: Back with the military historians
The Signpost: 03 December 2014
- In the media: Embroidery and cheese
- Featured content: ABCD: Any Body Can Dance!
- Traffic report: Turkey and a movie
- WikiProject report: Today on the island
The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- Op-ed: It's GLAM up North!
- Traffic report: Dead Black Men and Science Fiction
- Featured content: Honour him, love and obey? Good idea with military leaders.
The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- Arbitration report: Arbitration Committee election results
- Featured content: Tripping hither, tripping thither, Nobody knows why or whither; We must dance and we must sing, Round about our fairy ring!
- Traffic report: A December Lull
The Signpost: 24 December 2014
- From the editor: Looking for new editors-in-chief
- In the media: Wales on GamerGate
- Featured content: Still quoting Iolanthe, apparently.
- WikiProject report: Microsoft does The Signpost
- Traffic report: North Korea is not pleased