|This is WikiRedactor's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to WikiRedactor.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3|
- 1 Bangerz
- 2 FA comment
- 3 Merge discussion
- 4 Re: Electra Heart
- 5 Soliciting comment...
- 6 Orphaned non-free image File:WreckingBallScreenshot.png
- 7 Electra Heart
- 8 Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/The Love Club EP/archive1
- 9 Great news
- 10 Shakira discography FL
- 11 Wikicup semifinalists interview request
- 12 Last-minute polishing
- 13 Iggy Azalea discography
- 14 Categories for discussion
- 15 Your GA nomination of Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song)
- 16 TFA
- 17 Your GA nomination of Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song)
- 18 Nicki Minaj
- 19 Reference Errors on 13 August
- 20 A barnstar for you!
Hi, WikiRedactor, I was doing some cleanup at Bangerz and noticed you left this hidden message regarding edits that list the song "4x4" as a single without sources: "ADDING "4x4" IS CONSIDERED VANDALISM WITHOUT A RELIABLE SOURCE." Please remember that while continually reverting unsourced or improperly sourced content can be frustrating, we should assume good faith with editors who may not be familiar with all of our policies. Vandalism refers only to edits that are intentionally disruptive. –Chase (talk / contribs) 22:06, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
- And while I'm here, did you get my ping at Talk:Beautiful (Mariah Carey song)? I had to use Template:Reply to twice as there were more than 7 contributors to the original discussion but I'm not sure if that works or not. –Chase (talk / contribs) 22:20, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hey! Not to sound annoying, but if you get a chance, could you drop by the Mariah discussion? It's been 2.5 weeks since I launched it and notified all of the contributors and there's hardly been any comment. I'm also going to notify the other editors I pinged who have been active since July 3. –Chase (talk / contribs) 04:01, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello WikiRedactor. If you have some spare time these days, can you take a look at Megadeth, an FA candidate of mine? The review is here, so I'll be grateful if you can leave your comment/vote whether the article deserves to attain FA status. Cheers.--Retrohead (talk) 22:41, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi WikiRedactor. A few days back, I had proposed that Body Language Live be merged into Money Can't Buy. Unfortunately, it is a rather obscure article and its talk page is rarely visited. I think it will never reach consensus at this rate. To add to that, I cannot wait for 30 days to make a bold merge since I've got the new article ready in my sandbox. I'm not aiming to canvas at all, but I hope you can review the proposal and give your opinion. Thanks! --WonderBoy1998 (talk) 15:34, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for giving your input. By the way I made a suggestion on the Lana Del Ray album discussion that you pointed out to me --WonderBoy1998 (talk) 17:53, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
Re: Electra Heart
Hi! Would you care to review my FA nomination for the article Of Human Feelings? The article is about a jazz album by Ornette Coleman, and the criteria for FA articles is at WP:FACR. If not, feel free to ignore this message. Cheers! Dan56 (talk) 05:09, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:WreckingBallScreenshot.png
Thanks for uploading File:WreckingBallScreenshot.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Incredible job with your most recent FA, Electra Heart! And, shall we continue with Christina Aguilera? Seems like I am the only contributor recently. But if you are so busy with other projects, then it'll be alright. Simon (talk) 14:10, 8 July 2014 (UTC)
- @HĐ: Thanks so much! My apologies about the Xtina article, for some reason I didn't get any pings from over there, I'll get to the article momentarily! WikiRedactor (talk) 21:02, 8 July 2014 (UTC)
Hey, if you are interested, would you please leave some comments at Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/The Love Club EP/archive1? Feel free to ignore this. Best, Simon (talk) 08:02, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
Got some great news! WikiProject Shakira has a second good topic! Yup, Sale el Sol is now a good topic (here)! I am very happy, considering it had a good number of large articles and it took me nearly a year. This is great. WP:SHAKIRA is giving other projects a run for their money, at least when it comes to good topics. Thanks! --WonderBoy1998 (talk) 08:12, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
- @WonderBoy1998: Congratulations with the new GT! You've done great things for WikiProject Shakira, and it's very exciting that the public can see them too! WikiRedactor (talk) 15:01, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
Shakira discography FL
Hey WikiRedactor! Whenever you have time, consider commenting on Wikipedia:Featured list candidates/Shakira discography/archive1. This can be a milestone. Thank you! --WonderBoy1998 (talk) 15:48, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
- A user reverted my edits on the page and restored the old version. Please look at the new version --WonderBoy1998 (talk) 18:51, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
Wikicup semifinalists interview request
As you may know, I write for the Signpost, basically Wikipedia's newsletter. I'd like to do a feature on the semifinalists, would you be willing to provide, say, 250 to 500 words saying: (1.) Why did you join the Wikicup? (2.) What you you hope to get out of it? and (3.) Which of your contributions to the Wikicup are your favourites?
Not quite sure how I'll order them - I'll probably make the ed17 decide, as, you know, Conflict of Interest: I am a semifinalist. I'd imagine point order or alphabetical or the like.
Can you please reply at Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2014-07-30/Wikicup#WikiRedactor? Thanks! Adam Cuerden (talk) 00:26, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
WikiRedactor, I'm taking Katy Perry to FAC tomorrow. If all goes well, she'll reach FA in time to be "Today's Featured Article" for her 30th birthday this upcoming October 25th! Any pre-FAC suggestions you have should be left on her talk page. SNUGGUMS (talk · contribs) 20:21, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Iggy Azalea discography
Categories for discussion
Hi, I closed Wikipedia:Categories for discussion/Log/2014 July 5#Category:Albums produced by Mike WiLL Made It with no action, as you had not tagged the category page. The latter is necessary so that interested editors can find out that the discussion is taking place.
If you find that the instructions at WP:CFD are not clear, please let me know which parts have a problem.
As the article has not been renamed, you could make a Speedy nomination to rename the category to match it (justification = C2D), which has already happened with the other category that you nominated on July 5. – Fayenatic London 13:48, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song)
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song) you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of My love is love -- My love is love (talk) 16:22, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song)
The article Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song) you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:Someone Else (Miley Cyrus song) for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of My love is love -- My love is love (talk) 18:42, 11 August 2014 (UTC)
I don't think Remy Ma and Foxy brown can be included as a beef, as naturally beef is between more than one party. Foxy made those comment and Nicki never responded and Remy made one comment in jest which was the end of that, too, with no comments from Minaj. It seems like unnecessary KB that can just be taken out entirely. Kane (talk) 23:49, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
- @KaneZolanski: Good point, I'll remove Remy. Thanks so much for helping get this revamping process moving! WikiRedactor (talk) 14:47, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- It's fine! The article was on the verge of reassessment, It needed to be revamped. I am going to start looking for more information to be included in the 2014 section, considering Minaj is currently into her era it is rather brief and doesn't exactly include a rounded encyclopaedic summary of Minaj's year thus far. If you need any help or have any queries just give me a shout. Kane (talk) 18:42, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
Reference Errors on 13 August
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|I stumbled upon your sandbox and saw that you had the foresight to start the article for Miley's 5th album already! You deserve this for your hard work on Miley related articles! Good job! :) CyrockingSmiler (talk) 11:57, 20 August 2014 (UTC)|