TWL HighBeam check-in
Hello Wikipedia Library Users,
You are receiving this message because the Wikipedia Library has record of you receiving a one-year subscription to HighBeam. This is a brief update to remind you about that access:
- Make sure that you can still log in to your HighBeam account; if you are having trouble feel free to contact me for more information. When your access expires you can reapply at WP:HighBeam.
- Remember, if you find this source useful for your Wikipedia work, make sure to include citations with links on Wikipedia: links to partner resources are one of the few ways we can demonstrate usage and demand for accounts to our partners. The greater the linkage, the greater the likelihood a useful partnership will be renewed. For more information about citing this source, see Wikipedia:HighBeam/Citations
- Write unusual articles using this partner's sources? Did access to this source create new opportunities for you in the Wikipedia community? If you have a unique story to share about your contributions, let us know and we can set up an opportunity for you to write a blog post about your work with one of our partner's resources.
Finally, we would greatly appreciate if you filled out this short survey. The survey helps us not only better serve you with facilitating this particular partnership, but also helps us discover what other partnerships and services the Wikipedia Library can offer.
How were you not warned?
When I reverted a post I got an official warning and even got called names while people are WP:CIVIL with you, how do you do that? Pardon for the other post, forgot to sign in and my sister hates seeing the "you have a message from another user" when she browses Wikipedia. --Lumia930uploader (talk) 20:02, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
- What reversion are we talking about?...William 22:20, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
This is a neutral notice to all participants of Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Oklahoma Film Critics Circle Awards 2011 that a similar discussion has begun at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Southeastern Film Critics Association. --Tenebrae (talk) 05:24, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
As you have been told previously on this issue, these links and templates are standard nationwide, and the thing you cite is a general idea, not applicable in all situations. Your stalking of me, moreover, is not appreciated and will result in a request for sanctions, especially as you have been blocked in the past for harassing me. Nyttend (talk) 03:35, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- No it ain't nationwide and I can supply recent proof. You provide the consensus for not adhering to WP policy.
- There's my proof. Right out of the horse's mouth. I got blocked by you two not for personal attacks but because I complained. Orlady has said the same. Its time for both of you to go to ARBCOM for that and your other grossly incompetent acts as an administrator. It's long overdue that you two get stripped....William 10:00, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- You wrote above- "Your stalking of me, moreover, is not appreciated" I will remind you of what Sphilbrick (The administrator who overturned that totally indefensible block as seen by not one person defending it either at my talk page, Orlady's, or at ANI.) wrote before he overturned that block.- "I think William, while far form perfect has been mainly the victim in this mess, and it is unfair that he is blocked, while no one else is accountable." Emphasis added by me. Sphilbrick on more on one occasion that I can continue making complaints about administrators around here. The only way I can do that is by checking their behavior, like when they block an editor incorrectly by their own admission.
- Above you wrote- especially as you have been blocked in the past for harassing me. That is absolutely untrue. Orlady wrote here 'No, you weren't harassing Nyttend." Again your lack of competence is showing as you are twisting something that happened into something that it is absolutely not in the words of the person who committed the act.
- You and Orlady being held accountable is long overdue. Prove that I am stalking you or face sanctions yourself for making accusations/Personal attacks without proof. As WP:WIAPA says, "Accusations about personal behavior that lack evidence" are personal attacks. Take me to ANI. Maybe its time I take you to ANI for your threat to use a improper block against me for something it totally wasn't in the very words of the blocking administrator....William 14:09, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- I already gave you the evidence once: see the links given at User talk:WilliamJE/Archive 9 in the only section where my username is present. Meanwhile, given that you vowed to continue your grudge against me (ninth sentence here), that you've repeatedly been blocked for battleground behavior, and that your response to logical arguments is to call people "low-life cold-blooded snakes without a conscience" (three sentences before the grudge pledge), it's clearly not possible to maintain reasonable discussions with you, so I'm not going to waste my time on attempting it. Nyttend (talk) 02:11, 5 May 2015 (UTC)