An issue that needs your intervention
- An editor is constantly trying to remove important and vital information from Indian Engineering Services which is well sourced and unbiased. This article also serves as the redirect page for Engineering Services Examination hence, it is bound to contain info about the examination. This editor is putting irrelevant tags on articles, nominating notable articles for deletion and does not respond on his talk page, but reverts constructive edits by others and calls them vandalizers. I saw your recent edit to the page and since you are an administrator, I thought of bringing the matter into your knowledge. Also, you may want to have a look at the Civil Services Examination and Indian Administrative Service. They are written on the same lines. Both ESE and CSE are conducted by UPSC and IAS is a general public administrative service and IES are technical administrative services. If you do not deal with matters related to content disputes, would you kindly refer this to another specialist administrator? I promise not to make any edits to this page until the issue is resolved, but the page has a daily traffic of 1000+ and most readers only visit articles once, so it would be great loss for them who came in for the information about the exam. Thanks in advance.
- Warm Regards,
Wikimedia genealogy project
Just wondering if you have any thoughts re: the idea of WMF hosting a genealogy project. If so, feel free to contribute to this discussion. And apologies if I have made this request before. ---Another Believer (Talk) 18:01, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- Op-ed: It's GLAM up North!
- Traffic report: Dead Black Men and Science Fiction
- Featured content: Honour him, love and obey? Good idea with military leaders.
The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- Arbitration report: Arbitration Committee election results
- Featured content: Tripping hither, tripping thither, Nobody knows why or whither; We must dance and we must sing, Round about our fairy ring!
- Traffic report: A December Lull
To you and yours
The Signpost: 24 December 2014
- From the editor: Looking for new editors-in-chief
- In the media: Wales on GamerGate
- Featured content: Still quoting Iolanthe, apparently.
- WikiProject report: Microsoft does The Signpost
- Traffic report: North Korea is not pleased