An issue that needs your intervention
- An editor is constantly trying to remove important and vital information from Indian Engineering Services which is well sourced and unbiased. This article also serves as the redirect page for Engineering Services Examination hence, it is bound to contain info about the examination. This editor is putting irrelevant tags on articles, nominating notable articles for deletion and does not respond on his talk page, but reverts constructive edits by others and calls them vandalizers. I saw your recent edit to the page and since you are an administrator, I thought of bringing the matter into your knowledge. Also, you may want to have a look at the Civil Services Examination and Indian Administrative Service. They are written on the same lines. Both ESE and CSE are conducted by UPSC and IAS is a general public administrative service and IES are technical administrative services. If you do not deal with matters related to content disputes, would you kindly refer this to another specialist administrator? I promise not to make any edits to this page until the issue is resolved, but the page has a daily traffic of 1000+ and most readers only visit articles once, so it would be great loss for them who came in for the information about the exam. Thanks in advance.
- Warm Regards,
Would you mind restoring a page you deleted?
I'm looking into the circumstances surrounding the banning of User:Peter Damian and User:Flavius vanillus and there's something on that page that I'd like to check. Cheers. --Anthonyhcole (talk · contribs · email) 17:24, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 14 January 2015
- News and notes: Erasmus Prize recognizes the global Wikipedia community
- WikiProject report: Articles for creation: the inside story
- Featured content: Citations are needed
- Traffic report: Wikipédia sommes Charlie
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Hallo master, my name is John , i am from Moldova . Where you from? Ionel141 (talk) 13:27, 21 January 2015 (UTC)|
The Signpost: 21 January 2015
- From the editor: Introducing your new editors-in-chief
- Anniversary: A decade of the Signpost
- News and notes: Annual report released; Wikimania; steward elections
- In the media: Johann Hari; bandishes and delicate flowers
- Featured content: Yachts, marmots, boat races, and a rocket engineer who attempted to birth a goddess
- Arbitration report: As one door closes, a (Gamer)Gate opens
The Signpost: 28 January 2015
- From the editor: An editorial board that includes you
- In the media: A murderous week for Wikipedia
- Traffic report: A sea of faces